Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
I ROFLMAOed. :)

I don't have any new pictures of myself at the moment, but here's one of Bob Saget to hold you guys over.

I ROFLMAOed. :)

I don't have any new pictures of myself at the moment, but here's one of Bob Saget to hold you guys over.

Tourettes Guy video...so...temping..

MachỎne;2500692
My, aren't we hilarious.
Just because I know you are crying like a baby at this very moment I'll let you in on this fact...

911_Carrera only has armpit hair under one arm at 17, and it doesn't stop him having a g/f. ;)

Just because I know you are crying like a baby at this very moment I'll let you in on this fact...

911_Carrera only has armpit hair under one arm at 17, and it doesn't stop him having a g/f. ;)

That's one more than last time I heard...

Is that Capoeira or break dancing? Though break dancers over here use capoeira stunts anyway...

Yes, a lot of break dancing moves come from Capoeira. I used to practice it every Saturday, till I got a job :P...

Ohh man, those times...
attachment.php

Ciao!

He's in here somewhere?

Look0038.jpg

The one on the left maybe?

Must...Resist...temptation...to...comment...on...next...post! :D

Here's me from May 2005:

Note the lack of facial hair and the invasion of spots. Yikes..

Cool hat. 👍, but you look like ya pouting.

Yeah it was a cool hat, untill it bacame a very hot hat on the BBQ.. I think that story can wait for another day..

Pouting? Nope that just how my lips rest.

Alright, if you've seen any pictures of me previously in this thread they were false. It was me trying to be someone else. I apologize for any deceptiveness I may have caused. I'm Concept, an old banned member here. I came up with the alias unsanctified. Not satisfied, I started under a new alias to try and throw people off. With a little bit of behind the scenes work I was figured out by a moderator here. So, finally, the real me. Cast and all. Here goes!

Attachments

• n1115940028_30009829_5356.jpg
    n1115940028_30009829_5356.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 80
  • n506007610_5801_9881.jpg
    n506007610_5801_9881.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 92
Alright, if you've seen any pictures of me previously in this thread they were false. It was me trying to be someone else. I apologize for any deceptiveness I may have caused. I'm Concept, an old banned member here. I came up with the alias unsanctified. Not satisfied, I started under a new alias to try and throw people off. With a little bit of behind the scenes work I was figured out by a moderator here. So, finally, the real me. Cast and all. Here goes!

If anyone doubts this is actually me, I've got two ways to prove it's really me. MySpace and Facebook.

That's :)

I didn't really have a problem with you as Concept or Unsanctified...

Back