Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Probably toothbrush splatter or water residue. I shake my hands off at the sink before I turn across the bathroom (and otherwise drip water all over my rug) to towel-dry. You can't really see that the mirror's dirty, though. It's only white because of the flash.

They are nice slacks - just not that nice. :sly:

Ahem... he was lucky it was me that rumbled him, otherwise you probably wouldn't be saying 'welcome back'... I'd rather say 'Welcome Jjacks' rather than 'Welcome back, Concept' anyway ;)
Bah, I always call members by whatever name they originally named themselves. However, I can't be bothered to remember if he was in fact Viper_concept or Concept_Viper, or if there was even an underscore or not...

Of course, there's the irony that I requested a name change for about 2.5 months.

Edit: It was Viper_Concept.

It's been a while since I've posted one, plus I had to try out the 1.3MP camera on my laptop....so here's a little Christmas cheer for all of you. :)

:lol: Could you see me being a mid wife? I looked around for a Happy Ho-Ho hat, but no luck....web cam pics are so cheezy anyways, I thought I'd try and milk it for all it's worth. Maybe a Santa outfit will present itself next week. Who knows....

:cheers:

Yeah, in my office. The building dates back to the 50's so all the offices are open with lots of windows. I refuse to put in cubicals. :)

Pako should get in the boxing ring for the next Rocky movie..

Rocky 7: The Pako Pummel
anyone?

Me and the gf at a party with my co-workers last tuesday:

dsc00897ix8.jpg

Back