Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
TB
So now you think you're better than me? You are so off of my Christmas card mailing list. :lol:

Dang, just like that and I'm off the list? ;)

So, question for you Felipe, why is it that all your co-workers are females?

Because all the guys got fired and Felipe is gay. :D

Kidding, of course.

Actually, in my office there are six men (including me) and three women. But two of them work most of the day outside the office and the other three aren't around all the time either, so I get to spend most of the time with the girls there.

Jaqueline and Andréa:

dsc00204eb8.jpg

Sol:

dsc00070yr8.jpg

I don't think you want to see the guys, right? ;)

This'll sound odd, but just for the sake of my sanity could you please post an average looking women. Perhaps abit over weight, disfigured or something. Otherwise I'll forget all the plans I have for the future and go get an office job in Brazil.

If someone is interested: my right hand, using my PC mouse. :D

Not as attractive as FatAssBR female co workers but ...

Theres me getting into the festive spirit. Oh and my sister thought she'd get her thumb in the pic..

Ho ho ho!! :D

Oh god damn i have a christmas hat too but my web cam is broke. :(

*edit*

Crappy phone pic but WOO! It's Christmas!!!

image110kd3.jpg

Actually, in my office there are six men (including me) and three women. But two of them work most of the day outside the office and the other three aren't around all the time either, so I get to spend most of the time with the girls there.

Jaqueline and Andréa:

dsc00204eb8.jpg

Sol:

dsc00070yr8.jpg

No, don't need to see the guys. Brazil is a beautiful place.

This'll sound odd, but just for the sake of my sanity could you please post an average looking women. Perhaps abit over weight, disfigured or something. Otherwise I'll forget all the plans I have for the future and go get an office job in Brazil.

Come to South Florida. We have black chicks too.

Nice sweater 👍

---------------------------

This is a black & white pic of me and my ragazza at Long Beach.

Ciao!

Jaqueline and Andréa:

dsc00204eb8.jpg

Sol:

dsc00070yr8.jpg

Maybe I should start looking for jobs in Brazil. The women show so much more. ;)

Alright. Because I'm in a good mood, I'll give you one more shot. Be warned - you're on some pretty thin ice, my friend...but that's only because it's been an incredibly mild winter.

:D

Back