Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
:ouch:
One major problem, though: Xavi Alonso plays for Liverpool.

*xaBi Alonso
Perhaps she means this Alonso...
pa200517005_agap_.jpg

hopefully, i wouldnt want such a fantstic name on a shirt like that:ouch:

Perhaps she means this Alonso...
pa200517005_agap_.jpg

Of course i mean Fernando Alonso, im freakin obsessed with him, and Renault! Im upsetted that hes now at mclaren though, and that renault is now, ING-Renault F1, its gay, but it wont stop me loving them.

For gods sake, i hate having to live in the same house as ash, i keep forgetting to sign out as him.

Meant to be signed in as Bite Me!

dsc00103mt7.jpg

We went on a trip to the zoo today, so heres me patting a kangaroo.
And here's Jack doing lots of other things too.

He was rather obsessed with patting the cows.

Patting a plant??

Yes that's me too.

First shot of the 3 off us in about 10 years, Jack really doesn't like family photos.

Feeding time at the zoo.

Trying to avoid the camera

One of Zoe's weird paryt tricks. You think Jack is strange, well he has nothing on Zoe.

Nice pictures Wendy, have any pics of the human enclosure at the Zoo?

And Jack why are you bothering to pat the Kangaroo when you ride one to school everyday :sly: ..... (after all you are Australian)

Yeah, mum took photos of the people in the human enclosure, I don't know why, they were the lamest creature to ever step foot in the enclosures.

I'm patting that kangaroo, as my kangaroo is a red kangaroo, not an eastern grey, sheesh.

Nice pictures Wendy, have any pics of the human enclosure at the Zoo?

And Jack why are you bothering to pat the Kangaroo when you ride one to school everyday :sly: ..... (after all you are Australian)

As Jack said, they were pretty lame. They had mics and could also hear us and were able to interact with us. I think it would be better if they couldnt hear what we were saying.

Me at a beach in France with my girlfriend.

Attachments

• me and girlfriend.jpg
    me and girlfriend.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 51
Me and my Californian friend. Taken in California. Maybe some of the American members recognize the place??

Guess!!!!!

Back