Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Looks like I'm having a certain reputation. A funny one but nevertheless a rep. It's wasn't my intention to be a "very funny dude". I like it though. Maybe it's my bad English that contributes.

Thanks for the compliment.

Your ice would probably break too.
If the ice can hold a 10 ton mammoth and a 9 ton possum, I think you'll be alright. :D

Before anyone asks, yes, I did just watch Ice Age this weekend.

I don't know about that, TB. I'm way hotter than any mammoth or possum.

Show us the black chicks!

W00T! WE GOT 'EM!

(minus the one white girl who thinks she's amazing)

Our senior class is controlled by a league of strident uteri.

You don't have any black girls like this?

bigblkboobsmk4.jpg

Well, you are all going to laugh, but i dont care, because i know i look cool, i think:P

Yes this is me, in my new chelsea shirt, that ash has just bought me, with my own money :P and got my name printed on the back, no not bite me, but Alonsue, yes i have gone Alonso mad!
Problem? No? Good, or i might just bite you when i see you!

Alonsue1.jpg

Alonsue12.jpg

I wouldn't think anything of it at all if it wasn't for the Chelsea shirt. Could be worse I guess, you could support Liverpool ;).

Wait, whats so bad about Chelsea? I normally root for Chelsea and Manchester when they are on ESPN...

There's not much wrong with Chelsea really beyond rival banter. They're just the top rival to us at the moment (Man U) but in terms of who we disslike, Chelsea are way behind Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester City on the list of bitter rivalry.

Me going all Dire Straits:

Dire Straits going all Bee:

dire_straits_01.jpg

Sue: That is one kick ass shirt, Alonsue, great stuff..

First post in this thread of the new year, and another pic to grace the boards!
100_0031.jpg

:P
From,
Chris.

Back