Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Woah, powripper, you guys are looking snazzy.

And it's cool that you've had trips over here Kikie!

Anyway, who's Zoe, Jack? Your sister? That's too bad...;)

l_a03624f41397773f44a9843eabd476db.jpg

:ouch:

is that a joke or what...because I don't get it???

Some of the lyrical content Frank Zappa's songs revolved around toilet humour, for example, "Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow".

Yellow snow is usually snow that has been soiled by urine, hence becoming yellow. Since kids usually eat snow, the phrase "don't eat yellow snow" has become quite common.

Funny how the technical explanation tends to destroy all the comedic value of the joke

ЯebЯum!;2537248
Some of the lyrical content Frank Zappa's songs revolved around toilet humour, for example, "Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow".

Yellow snow is usually snow that has been soiled by urine, hence becoming yellow. Since kids usually eat snow, the phrase "don't eat yellow snow" has become quite common.

Funny how the technical explanation tends to destroy all the comedic value of the joke

You've ruined Christmas.

You look worryingly like the average SRT-4 owner, actually.

*Edges away*

Nah, I'm actually rather surprised. I always imagined you'd have a mullet, beer belly and wear nothing but redneck vests. You're far more conventional than idiot racers give you credit.

You look worryingly like the average SRT-4 owner, actually.

*Edges away*

Nah, I'm actually rather surprised. I always imagined you'd have a mullet, beer belly and wear nothing but redneck vests. You're far more conventional than idiot racers give you credit.
Haven't you seen any pics of him before?

We like to say he is a beer swigging, vest wearing, mullet growing, petrol siphoning hick, but that's only because he drives hick cars :P

Back