Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Can it. I don't look like him.:grumpy:

menewpic.jpg

Ok Danny, whatever you reckon. When are you just going to admit that you're a hollywood star?

Lol... I really want to call you $#!7brick right now! :lol:

761750913_l.jpg
Yup, that is me double fisting in the back. . . It is just one of our famous drunken moments at Club 960 in Hartford. Funny we end up going there to just have a good time and it turns out to be a shot and champagne fest. . .

Hm, I see your haven't changed, drunkie. :)

761750913_l.jpg
Yup, that is me double fisting in the back. . . It is just one of our famous drunken moments at Club 960 in Hartford. Funny we end up going there to just have a good time and it turns out to be a shot and champagne fest. . .

I'm jealous that the asian guy on the left can conjure fire.

Hm, I see your haven't changed, drunkie. :)
Yeah, I guess your right, one would think I would have changed by now, but unfortuantely working in a bar brings that lifestyle. . .

I'm jealous that the asian guy on the left can conjure fire.

You should see what the drunk holding the champange and mixed drink in the back can do to women's panties ;)

You should see what the drunk holding the champange and mixed drink in the back can do to women's panties ;)

Hahahaha. 👍

Speaking of women and booze, here is the look that knocks 'em dead:

It says, "I can buy the beer, bring the music, and my plaque on the wall makes me a good writer."

No, but, seriously, I don't think I've posted a pic of my K701s. There they are.

Ironically, that shot was taken in Michigan.

Hilarious! Even if you did that in Ohio, I imagine you would have been dragged-off kicking and screaming...

(lol)

---

As we were comparing ourselves to celebrities, does that in itself deserve a thread, or should we keep it here?

I've heard people say that I look like James Spader, and even Gary Barlow, but I don't see it.

Grandma I'd Like to...uhh...

Actually, I can't talk. I know of atleast 2 Grandma's I'd do in the bum.

I've always thought Danny looked like someone, although I could never place the face.

Finch it is!

The Finchster?

Grandma I'd Like to...uhh...

Actually, I can't talk. I know of atleast 2 Grandma's I'd do in the bum.

At least I was partially subtle!

Oh hell no! Nothing smaller than cow, as a general rule.

I've always thought Danny looked like someone, although I could never place the face.

Finch it is!

The Finchster?

Allow me to repeat myself.
I DO NOT LOOK LIKE FINCH.

I always thought he looked kind of like Mr. Bean, but the Finch resemblance is uncanny!

:irked::mad:

That is all I have to say.

No-one said anything when I posted my first pic (way back near the start of the thread).

You just all waited until now to be big jerks. :(

Latest Posts

Back