Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
i know im a little late but following on the theme of guitar hero related photos, however i present these images..........

dsc01350wa6.jpg

dsc01354sj9.jpg

Now thats how to slay your axe in style, although i may have something to do with the fact we had been on the beers all night! No points for guessing which one of the two in the photo i am!

Spec....

:lol: @ the Sumo suit... whose room is that, it's very tidy...

Have to admit, Guitar Hero looks like it would be a great laugh after a few beers!

:lol: @ the Sumo suit... whose room is that, it's very tidy...

Have to admit, Guitar Hero looks like it would be a great laugh after a few beers!

That would be my bedroom. Yea guitar hero is a great laugh although the beers do have a slight effect on my hand-eye co-ordination....

Spec....

Had a night in and a few beverages a while back, unfortunatley this is the only photo of me on the computer, I am still capable of speech but standing was a bit of a chore.

alexdrunk.jpg

It was a good night,
I think.

Edited to say you can just see my favroitwe guitar in the top left, it's fairly cheap resonator but OH GOD do I love it.

^:lol: Not too wasted for Chuck Berry, it seems!

Latest one of me, not looking like Finch.
l_a42881609465a3c27033fb62397c06c7.jpg

Danny, could you post a better pic of your curtains, I'm sure they are the same as the pair that used to be in my parent's bedroom. :lol:

They look similar to the ones my Grandma had - until she threw them out for being too old fashioned and gay. ;)

All the time, I scrape every time I leave my house, pull into most places, go through the car wash. I'm on my third airdam since I lowered it. The first one was exploded by me hitting a raccoon on I-75, the second just became to beat up, and now this one it getting it be like that, you can't see it but it's cracked it half.

dude, that girl is always making the most model-wannabe poses in all your pics... what's up with her? did you tap that already?

Not even close actually. I have no idea why. (No comments from you Keef)

Matthew Keller
Also Casio, your such a ladies man.

Long ago I decided I'd much prefer to be a ladies man then a man's man. I stick by that decision. :lol:

Back