Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Drunk. As always.

withoutchriszh4.jpg

Corona?

Really, Corona?

Come'on, be a man and grab a Budweiser...

Ummm, actually I wasn't attempting to do so. I personally don't care much for Corona, as I am a Bud/Coors kind of guy... You know, real beer for real men.

And let me guess, "Real men drink Guiness or Fosters." Yes, I'd agree. Guess what, I don't like paying a lot for beer, so I go with the good "cheap" beer.

...Hey, anythings better than Pabst Blue Ribbon. Thats like drinking battery acid with a hint of urine...

Wow... you are actually the first person I've talked to, that can honestly say a Budweiser is a mens beer. You can actually drink other beers that are "stronger" (although I consider them regular) than a Bud, and do not cost nearly as much as a Guinness.
Honestly, I find no difference between drinking a Bud and drinking a cup of water. Ugh.

But hey, different strokes for different folks I guess...

Ummm, actually I wasn't attempting to do so. I personally don't care much for Corona, as I am a Bud/Coors kind of guy... You know, real beer for real men.

And let me guess, "Real men drink Guiness or Fosters." Yes, I'd agree. Guess what, I don't like paying a lot for beer, so I go with the good "cheap" beer.

...Hey, anythings better than Pabst Blue Ribbon. Thats like drinking battery acid with a hint of urine...

Fosters? lol! Everybody knows real men drink Kool-Aid.

Coors is like water, dude. They advertise how cold it is (is that even something to brag about?) because it has nothing else going for it.

Fosters? lol! Everybody knows real men drink Kool-Aid.

Coors is like water, dude. They advertise how cold it is (is that even something to brag about?) because it has nothing else going for it.

Kool-AidMan.jpg

Budweiser and Coors are even more tasteless than water. Yes, that is possible.

AND NOTHING IS FASTER THAN A DOG. THAT IS A REAL FACT BECAUSE I CAN SHOW YOU A VIDEO THAT PROVES IT.

Come'on, be a man and grab a Budweiser...

I only know one place in the state that sells Busweiser. And it's at an American themed restaurant. :lol: I hear it's pretty much the worst beer ever anyway.

I don't usually drink Corona, it just happened to be going around at the time. I stick to the tap draft or if I feel like paying more go the Becks or Heineken. KilKenny if I'm at the irish bar, and I'm not a huge fan of Guinness.

I'd love to add to this conversation, but daan will walk in and delete all the posts because he knows I'm 16.

But anyway, I only drink bud' if I think the party is gonna end before midnight. That stuff goes straight down your throat. Carlsberg or Becks however...

The Cracker
They look similar to the ones my Grandma had - until she threw them out for being too old fashioned and gay.
Hey I said used to didn't I?!?

I only know one place in the state that sells Busweiser. And it's at an American themed restaurant.

That's funny. What do they serve? Buffalo wings, philly cheese steaks, and apple pie?

Fosters, austraillian for cat piss.

That's if your cat is a slab of cheddar, does no one else think Fosters tastes of cheese? never had it since for that reason.

Me, I'm going through a phase of drinking Lech at the moment because it's so popular here due to all the Polish people in the pubs. Normally though I'm partial to anything different to the usual, not that I'd turn down a bud on a hot day if that's all there is. :sly:

Coors light is pretty terrible, much worse than Budweiser anyway. I usually just get whatever is on special at the bar, but Yuengling is my favorite affordable beer.

and here's a picture to stay on topic

cimg0413ck8.jpg

How the hell did I miss flaming Brad!? Argh!

Anyway I think more than a few of us can agree the Guiness is FTW.

Well, when you're my age, you take what you can get, and you build your alliances early when it comes to beer. At least from where I'm standing, Bud (I prefer 'Select') and Coors (regular ol' Coors) are two of my favorites, but I too am a pretty big fan of Canadian beer as well... Particularly Labatts. Oh, and 'lady beer'? I'd usually say that included Coronas and Miller Lite. Not that they are horrible, but they certainly aren't my first choice.

Guinness is still the best, but it isn't cheap, and my opportunities to consume are few and far between. Either way, I prefer beer to liquor, but thats just me...

Pirates vs. Ninjas night at Koji. What a great place to work, where else can you carry a blade into work and not have to worry about it. . .

And at the end of the night, nothing is better then my girls : )

Back