Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Coors light is pretty terrible, much worse than Budweiser anyway. I usually just get whatever is on special at the bar, but Yuengling is my favorite affordable beer.

and here's a picture to stay on topic

AL3.jpg
Wow. You should be more careful when posting pictures on the internet, you should have checked the content first...

Nice hand placement though.

Wow. You should be more careful when posting pictures on the internet, you should have checked the content first...

Someone explain to me how my Chris Benoit butt plug gets moderated, yet this one is tolerated?

By the way, Max, I saw this chick last night at a buffet that looked just like your friend there.

I didn't even realize that when I posted it. Anyway, she's my girlfriend so it's not as creepy on my part as it looks.

I guess I should have hidden my lube in a better place:ouch:

I hate you.

BTW that site is bogus and full of lies because it also says I look like Natalie Portman.

I used to think you were cool Felipe.
Don't be mad. :nervous:

I was just messing with the website and found it funny. No harm done. But yeah, if you use different pictures it will relate you to different celebrities, not really accurate.

Don't be mad. :nervous:

I was just messing with the website and found it funny. No harm done. But yeah, if you use different pictures it will relate you to different celebrities, not really accurate.

Too late Flippy. I've lost all faith in you.

so you'd prefer if we say you look like Natalie Portman?

No, but that's not the point.

I don't even look like him.

Edit: And I don't think you look like either of those Ev.

LMAO!

danny1qy9.jpg

+

www.myheritage.com

=

danny2jk1.jpg

:lol:

Don't believe me?

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Compan...artYear=1800&endYear=2005&loadMethod=imageurl

It requires registering but you can use any bogus email adress because you don't need to validate it.
I'm afraid I believe ultrabeat is right... myheritage.com face recognition is officially absolute crap... I just ran a pic of David Coulthard through it and the top hit (72%) was Angela Lansbury :ouch: However, ultrabeat does bear a remarkable resemblance to my older cousin when he was a lad.

One would appear almost too happy to be with his cousins. :D

Haha. Nah... lol We just get along well. I mean we did grow up in the same household when we were younger, so yeah. Plus i'm a big family guy.

Yep the jacket was from Steve and Barrys. My mom bought it for me. :) It's good although it's beginning to rip... ah.

Me (on the left) and my friend Paul (with a wig on) at a work fancy dress charity walk thing:

WayneGarth.jpg

Back