Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Well after about 8-9 months I got a hair cut today.

05-05-07_1857.jpg

Heres me at school on friday. My friend bought a plunger for his mum during lunch time, I have absolutly no idea why, but I had a hell of a lot of fun with it.

dscn6462sb6.jpg

Figured it's been a while since I put a picture up. And in typical fashion, it's a group photo.

That's the 5-a-side football team I'm in (Yes there is 8 of us as we have substitutes.). Those amazing tops we have cost £2, yes £2 from a JJB clearence store!

And just incase you don't notice, I'm bottom right. With the short, short, short, short rugby shorts on.

in case you missed it in the other thread, this is me on the left and Ben (Specialized) on the right, being very drunk and very stupid. But it was a nice drunk.

I'd like to thank my avatar for keeping things in perspective

So let me guess...you were so drunk you were singing: "I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so" when they took the pic. :P:lol:

Taken at Silverstone where me and Laura went to see the FIA GT Race. :)

My hair is teh massive..
:)

So let me guess...you were so drunk you were singing: "I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so" when they took the pic. :P:lol:

ummm.... there was no singing... there was some chanting, though

Heres me at school on friday. My friend bought a plunger for his mum during lunch time, I have absolutly no idea why, but I had a hell of a lot of fun with it.

dscn6462sb6.jpg

You are delightful.

I'm going to kidnap you for my own entertainment.

Figured it's been a while since I put a picture up. And in typical fashion, it's a group photo.

That's the 5-a-side football team I'm in (Yes there is 8 of us as we have substitutes.). Those amazing tops we have cost £2, yes £2 from a JJB clearence store!

And just incase you don't notice, I'm bottom right. With the short, short, short, short rugby shorts on.

I'm in there somewhere, prizes for the winning guess.

Latest Posts

Back