Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Yeah Kikie, where the heck do you get all these pictures taken? I have a feeling antihero is in awe at the photos, because they just have that "look". I don't know exactly what the "look" is so ask him.

I want to make love to Kikie under the stars.

mmmhmm.gif

Wow.... Thats sudden.

I've got the "look".... nananana nananaaana nanaaaana nanananaaana nanananaaana, I've got the "look".

Most pics where taken in Austria.

Wenders
For a minute there I thought you were referring to something else that may be two foot long and protruding...........I can be a bit slow at times
You're being a bit kind, aren't you? :P
Omnis
hmm. One lacks hat, one lacks glasses, two are missing shoes, and the other has all three.
How bored are you?

Oh, god no.
The hat and sunglasses are both el-cheapo plastic jobber from Grad last year.... Came across them a couple months ago whilst packing to move.
[Surprised nobody's picked up on the ZZ Top lyric...]

Heaps of pictures of me are popping up all over the place. This one my friend took last year during our photography trip into the Flinders Rangers. It was cold out in the middle of no where so I needed a hood!

mysilohettedu2.png

How do we know that's really you? A flash would've helped.
Because I don't have any reason to pretend that's me. I think some guys here would know me well enough to not lie about something like this, so I'm not going to.

Hmmm...I still don't believe you quite yet Jack. You're gonna have to invent that time machine and go back in time so someone can video record you and your friend taking you that picture.
Sorry but that's the GTP way.

And don't forget the GTP sign with your name and all btw.

How do we know that's really you? A flash would've helped.

I don't think the point was to get a shot of him specifically. He said the picture was taken while they were on a photography trip so I think the point was to get an interesting shot. So a flash, showing his face, would have ruined the shot(no offence jack) and it wouldn't look as cool.

I don't think the point was to get a shot of him specifically. He said the picture was taken while they were on a photography trip so I think the point was to get an interesting shot. So a flash, showing his face, would have ruined the shot(no offence jack) and it wouldn't look as cool.

That is correct. But I'd say my presence in the photo is a bonus.:sly:

Back