Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Me and the gf at a theme park earlier today celebrating her sister's birthday:

dsc01302ec5.jpg

dsc01304gd5.jpg

So what is the "theme" of the theme park? The national soccer team?

I had my Memorial Day grilling done a day early...

n78001441_30313381_6152.jpg

I need a haircut, again...

You grilled on your trash cans? How can you take a Mem. Day BBQ pic without pics of the actual BBQ?

Wow, an honest-to-goodness front yard – those are increasingly rare in present-day suburbia. Or maybe just in California. I dunno.

You grilled on your trash cans? How can you take a Mem. Day BBQ pic without pics of the actual BBQ?

My brother was screwing around with my RAZR when he took the photo. I didn't know that he saved it until I took pictures off of it for the car threads... It was just burgers and hot dogs, nothing too special. Although I damn-near burnt the hair off my knuckles until we figured out that the fire thingy (I don't know the technical name for it) was too high and catching all the grease on fire...

Sage
Wow, an honest-to-goodness front yard – those are increasingly rare in present-day suburbia. Or maybe just in California. I dunno.

Well, thats in my Aunt's neighborhood. My house doesn't really have one. Here is a photo from February:

house001rr8.jpg

My little eight-by-eight plot of grass is awesome. Otherwise we have a 'yard' behind the house, but I use the deck more than anything. But, if I go out to the "Farm" (aka my Father's House) he has quite the yard...

n1254240914_30261638_4530.jpg

We live on four square acres, so its a lot bigger than what you see there.

Casio
As if, grow it long and boofy like mine, it's the Brad way.

I'm keeping it long-ish, probably. I just need a trim. Too bad my hair can't do that...

How long ago was that? I saw it last week... And Israel gets a delay, mostly.

And Danny, exactly what dream of yours would include Lee dressed like a pirate?

And Danny, exactly what dream of yours would include Lee dressed like a pirate?

Yeah it was released last thursday over here, just taken a while for someone to send me the pic
. ;)

It was released simultaneously worldwide. I was hoping to go watch it tomorrow but I'm broke and the theater doesn't accept credit cards.

Back