Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Ugly!

Statue's not bad though!

:lol:

Perhaps you didn't recognise me not blurred...:P
You can't complain, I sent you a smile when you were in a bad mood!
picfordq.jpg

Thanks.

Your band sounds good Pako! I like it.

It's not something I'd listen to all the time, but definately good when you're in the right mood - be awesome live!

The files scare me though! How do you get 2:00 of music from 62bytes?! :crazy:

👍

Cool, thanks for your kind words. The tracks you heard were probably from our live recording, "Live At The Garden". The 62 byte files are just mp3 streaming headers. The actual sound file is larger than that. :)

Taker easy!

Here's the Band:
attachment.php

Fender? I'd swear that's a Fender Jazz. Beautiful things, though I've only played a few bass guitars, I played an actual Fender once and it was sweet 👍 I'm still with my Fender Jazz Bass modeled SX but hey! I'm playing Pink Floyd - Money with ease, and that after just 6 months of practice. Never took a bit of lessons, not bad eh? Now I only have to understand the slap and "pop" technique to impress the guys and gals in my class :sly:

*EDIT* That must be the Fender since I think I can spot the new knob thingies you installed a little while back, am I right?

Fender? I'd swear that's a Fender Jazz. Beautiful things, though I've only played a few bass guitars, I played an actual Fender once and it was sweet 👍 I'm still with my Fender Jazz Bass modeled SX but hey! I'm playing Pink Floyd - Money with ease, and that after just 6 months of practice. Never took a bit of lessons, not bad eh? Now I only have to understand the slap and "pop" technique to impress the guys and gals in my class :sly:

That's actually a Sadowsky Metro. It's like a Fender Jazz but on steroids. :D I love it. I've been modding my actual Fender Jazz to try and make it sound more like my Sadowsky...., replaced the preamp now I have some new Pickups on order and should be here by the end of the week. Life is good!

Here's a link to the Fender Update thread:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94554

Here's some closer shots of the Sadowsky bass:
dsc08305ex6.jpg

dsc08304uc0.jpg

dsc08302rr0.jpg

That's a beautiful bass Pako :drool: How much it costed you? From what I can see on the pics, the quality of all the parts on it must be incredible...

That's a beautiful bass Pako :drool: How much it costed you? From what I can see on the pics, the quality of all the parts on it must be incredible...

They're about $2500 USD new.... I stole it for around $1900 used.

Woah, looks like I'll have to wait for a new bass for another 2 years then :crazy: I'm about to get my drivers license, the only problem is tha tin Norway, a DL costs 2,000 dollars and I am in desperate need for a new laptop as well so all money is going to those things this summer. Anyway, I was doubting for a minute whether that was a Fender or not, the headstock seemed different to what I've seen on Fenders, anyway, this is what I'm using at the moment:

img0005yi0.jpg

The black one in the back is a fretless Westone Spectrum Series II, great for playing some jazz every now and then, slides like a charm (of course, fretless :dunce: ) The other one is the SX 4 string, based on a Fender Jazz Bass, though low quality, pretty much everything I need from the level I'm at now. And the third one is a guitar, a strat model though a cheap version as well, it's nice to play some chords every now and then to train my finger skills a bit more as it seems harder to get a good position on a guitar, maybe due to smaller and closer strings?

so is this pics of yourself, or pics of your bass?

J/K :lol:

Bustin Chops again I see. :) Thanks for bringing us back on topic, but for what it's worth....it can be argued that a bass is an extension of ones self, therefore it is still "pics of yourself". :)

Bustin Chops again I see. :) Thanks for bringing us back on topic, but for what it's worth....it can be argued that a bass is an extension of ones self, therefore it is still "pics of yourself". :)

I have other "extensions" of myself I wouldn't mind posting... then again, I'd still like to remain a member here and not be part of the banned user log instead ;)

I have other "extensions" of myself I wouldn't mind posting... then again, I'd still like to remain a member here and not be part of the banned user log instead ;)

:lol: Good idea.

So...to get back on track...anyone got a pic they can share of themselves?

Yeah, like my big stick for instance:

Me not too long ago:

l_927cb1c289ac5c8586b2dc23e5e7ff56.jpg

Me doing a no hander tuck at the skatepark:

l_2b810f400c606124151fd29831bc9f63.jpg

Bad quality, I know. I took the pic with my dig off my computer monitor since screenshots didn't work.

Actually, he did too good of a job. When I saw those two pics last night, I thought I was in the "funny pic" thread. I remember going, "first one's funny, I don't get the second one....". I was just in the wrong thread. :lol:

Back