Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
I like white tennis shoes. Lacoste has a pair that I've had my eye on for a while...

But, if we're all taking fashion tips from GQ (like we should...), you're now supposed to wear brown shoes with just about everything. Well, except black pants, because that just looks stupid.

bc1tv2.jpg

bc2dv5.jpg

From the top of the Harbour Bridge. T'was very cold.

So are you the guy or is that the same girl (you) in both pics? Doesn't look that way, to be honest.

It's an actual company that takes people on the BridgeClimb, and they were the ones that took the photos. No cameras were allowed up there.

Man I look like crap! Seriously! I suppose it's the middle of winter, at night time, a fair distance up, and it was really friggin' cold.. Still, though..

I look really young, too..
Omnis
Wow, you look like a different person at first glance.
No way. Only the expression and inclusion of a jacket.

Ignore my terrible attempt at growing facial hair, too. Some of us aren't as gifted in some departments.

In others, though..

:D

Yeah, Jimmy. No offense, but I suggest you shave it off. Pube Harvest ftw.

Maybe someone wants you to look gay so as not to attract any other girls. :sly:

This is not the first time I've heard this. *edit - regarding GF "recommending" facial hair.

I had never heard of a bridge climb before. Very cool. 👍

Omnis
Maybe someone wants you to look gay so as not to attract any other girls. :sly:
Are you saying I look gay? :sly:

It's coming off tonight.
a6m5
I had never heard of a bridge climb before. Very cool.
Anyone who ventures to Sydney I definitely recommend to take a few hours out of a day to do this. It's definitely worthwhile!

It's coming off tonight. Anyone who ventures to Sydney I definitely recommend to take a few hours out of a day to do this. It's definitely worthwhile!

Although more expensive then I thought when I went to Sydney. Isn't the charge about 400$?

Matt, to be completely honest, lose the skidmarks on the face. It looks like you had chocolate drink and forgot to wipe your lips.

Are you saying I look gay? :sly:

It's coming off tonight. Anyone who ventures to Sydney I definitely recommend to take a few hours out of a day to do this. It's definitely worthwhile!
We are planning on doing the climb when we come up at christmas, well Zoe and I are dunno if Jack wants to climb, he sorta grunted at Zoe when she asked him. Peak rates when we come up though,wonder if I can pass Jack off as a child so it won't cost so much.

Oh and Matt, keep the stubble, I think it looks cute too.

Ignore my terrible attempt at growing facial hair, too. Some of us aren't as gifted in some departments.
I was just going to comment - nice shadowstache!

Shave it about 1200 times. By then it will come in thicker and darker.

Diego
He looks like a young Juan Valdez... dontcha think?
Alright, alright, that's enough. I'm going to have to stop you there before you beat me up and take my lunch money, mmkay? Let's keep the bullying to a minimum, big guy. :P
Wendy (I can call her Wendy because my cat's on her fridge)
Oh and Matt, keep the stubble, I think it looks cute too.
No! Don't give Emily leeway! No!

Dang it, I ain't no bitch. It's coming off.

And she's making me some dinner.

..please.

Shave it about 1200 times. By then it will come in thicker and darker.

When I was a little kid, I was looking forward to shaving and getting a beard but now it comes back faster after each shave and it itches! :grumpy:

When I was a little kid, I was looking forward to shaving and getting a beard but now it comes back faster after each shave and it itches! :grumpy:

You could always let it grow. That's what I did... it itches for a good two weeks, but then you only need to trim it every 2-3 weeks and only shave on the sides, to keep it in a decent shape.

The girlfriend complaining about it ALL THE TIME is worse than the itching. Plus, shaving is boring. I wish my facial hair would stop growing.

Back