Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Me standing in front of my 3 crapbox... I mean... cars...
All_of_Us.JPG

Whats with the bars on the windows? Thats hard-ghetto-core dawg!

Whats with the bars on the windows? Thats hard-ghetto-core dawg!

Hahahaha. I won't lie, the neighborhood is anything but ghetto. It's not Rodeo Drive, but it's by no means the Bronx.

The bars are definite overkill. It's my grandparents' property, so whatever. I think they bought it like that.

I'm 19. Sage is only about 8 days older than I am.

Besides, since when does age have anything to do with it?
You sure weren't 19, when I first joined though. :P

But in all seriousness, you've been one of the members(or mods) that I've been very impressed with from the very beginning. 👍

Flip flops?! I didn't think any self respecting man wore those. :lol:

Huh?

I wore flip-flops with jeans all day yesterday... Even when I went riding with CAMAROBOY, I was in flip-flops and jeans too.

Sweet. Its a good look if you're wearing the right stuff.

Flip flops equal foot thongs. Would you wear a man hammock?! Then why would you wear one on your feet?!?! :lol:

Huh?

I wore flip-flops with jeans all day yesterday... Even when I went riding with CAMAROBOY, I was in flip-flops and jeans too.

Sweet. Its a good look if you're wearing the right stuff.
Flip Flops and jeans are a very... questionable combo. Not only because of practicality....

Flip Flops and jeans are a very... questionable combo. Not only because of practicality....
SUPER-seconded. I've worn flip flops before, but with cargo shorts, not jeans...

Flip flops w/ pants = weak = sensible = unpractical = GAY.

But hey, that's me!

I'm with Diego on the flip flops thing... They are perfectly acceptable. 👍
Hell, down here in Louisiana, if you don't were some kind of sandals at times the rain will destroy your shoes. Then there is the comfort factor... I hate socks and only wear them so I don't stink up my shoes.
Of course, flip flops also allow you to take your shoes off and on without trouble and they also provide you the best air flow of any shoe in the world.

If you think flip flops are gay then I think the problem is more likely with you than it is with the shoe. :ouch:
Just how I see it of course. :D

Back later if I can find a picture of myself you guys haven't seen. :D

Btw, Diego... Gin? Not with you on that one... I'm a whiskey guy (any type). :mischievous:
(actually enjoying some Jack right now :sly: )

Of course, a good set of proper sandals, like Teva's or Merril's is much better than some flip flops.

But either are perfectly acceptable to wear... heck, I wear sandals well into September and October, and its gets down into the 40's around here at those times. I love sandals.

I'm with Diego on the flip flops thing... They are perfectly acceptable. 👍

I don't think I said anything about flip flops. I'm pretty neutral about them, as long as you wear them to do nothing. I hate it when people go to class in them or to work, especially if it's an office setting. Other than that, by all means, wear them. I prefer the old guy type sandals, with the velcro things, though. Those with jeans are great for a night out in the beach... especially this beach town.

Kent
Btw, Diego... Gin? Not with you on that one... I'm a whiskey guy (any type). :mischievous:
(actually enjoying some Jack right now :sly:

To be honest, I am a whiskey kind of guy. I like Johnnie Walker Black Label mostly. But lately whiskey tends to get me very mellow and if too much, lethargic.

Gin and Vodka are remnants of my younger, more euphoric years. My father in law thought I was still a kid and he boughtme two bottles of Gordons Gin.. and a bottle of Cardhu whiskey... this last one is actually pretty good. Single malt, 12 years, cork, Scottish. It's a nice, soft mix of apple and pear aromas, with a bit of smoked wood.

I took a bit of a whiskey-tasting course once. Jack tastes too wood-ish for my taste, but I enjoy it on the rocks every now and then ;)

Back