Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Brian
Diego being responsible for the raising of a child...

That's the part that's taken me most to get over. But hey, I nursed our dog from near death to what she is today... kids are just the same, except they pee in diapers, right?

But seriously now, we are thinking of adoption... both of us have made a lot of mistakes during our younger years that could affect the way our kid may be born, should we go through the traditional method. I'll leave it at that. (no, my wife and I are not related :P)

But hey, I nursed our dog from near death to what she is today...

I don't think this is what PITA had in mind. :confused:

beertopperxn4.jpg

Pako
Great looking family you have there....
Thank you sir.

Great looking family you have there.... 👍

And no, 25 is not to young to have a kid. My son just turned 15 last month. :nervous:

jeez :eek:, my dads 53 and i'm almost 16.

Diego, I think you should just go ahead and have a kid. I really don't think you could have done anything that would affect how our kid would turn out now. Unless...

... you were an evil mastermind *gasp*

My dad is 58, and I'm 19.

Uno, those are the fakest smiles I've ever seen. Or are you just goofy like that?

Also, what's the deal with "flavored" wine? I mean, don't you buy wine to taste the wine, not the strawberries? If you want that just get some strawberry drink and pour vodka in it.

And I'm just wanting to support the truth that Smirnoff Ice and similar drinks are for girls. Yea or Nae?

Also, what's the deal with "flavored" wine? I mean, don't you buy wine to taste the wine, not the strawberries? If you want that just get some strawberry drink and pour vodka in it.

And I'm just wanting to support the truth that Smirnoff Ice and similar drinks are for girls. Yea or Nae?
Drink BEER. The manly drink...

^ That's true btw; but talking seriously, Smirnoff Ice and other flavored alcoholic drinks, are okay if and only if, they are offered to you by girls, when they have nothing else in their fridge, and you're really not in the mood of getting hammered. You cannot drink that with your buddies...because IT'S GAY.

I read the wine conversation on another thread, and being a wine lover, I still drink wine only accompanied with a meal including red meat, like a 16-28 Oz. Steak or something like it; also at certain special occasions like a wedding celebration etc et... That's it.

EDIT: w00t!!!1 Reply # 7,777 :D:sly:

I am insanely jealous, Joey.

Did you get to go in? Watch any mediocre matches?

By the way, you look identical to this English guy on my football team in that photo..

Diablo
Diego, I think you should just go ahead and have a kid. I really don't think you could have done anything that would affect how our kid would turn out now.

It's a good idea. We'll see. For now we've got a house to pay, so little will happen (hopefuly) in the next year or so. One of our issues is public health in Spain... you'd be amazed at the amount of peple with mental deficiencies that abound here, simply because the birth wasn't done correctly in the hospital... or maybe it's because I've noticed them more since the wife and I started talking about it.

Also, what's the deal with "flavored" wine? I mean, don't you buy wine to taste the wine, not the strawberries?

Is that specific wine made from grapes or from strawberries? Do they even make wine from strawberries? I've had rasberry wine a couple of times and it's excellent, although that is the kind you just drink... no meals or anything.

Keef
And I'm just wanting to support the truth that Smirnoff Ice and similar drinks are for girls. Yea or Nae

It's okay to drink them as long as you're a) not at a disco and b) with a girl

I ought to find a pic of my drinking partner in college. She taught me many things... ;)

I am insanely jealous, Joey.

Did you get to go in? Watch any mediocre matches?

By the way, you look identical to this English guy on my football team in that photo..

They wouldn't let us in, which was ok since I didn't really have a ton of time. And on the practice field they were setting up for what looked to be some workshop for kids.

Martinis!

What the hell are they? Who drinks them? I figure everyone can use the knowledge, so I'll make the question public.

Oh, drat. Ah well, I'm underage too and shouldn't be talking about it anyway.

So back to the pictures!

This is scary...

n78001441_30362819_3395.jpg

My brother did it the other day when he was bored, and it was spot-on...

I've messed about with some hair product thing, think it was Wax..

NewHairStyle004x400.JPG

*Note, I was standing on my bed, I'm not that tall..

This is scary...

n78001441_30362819_3395.jpg

My brother did it the other day when he was bored, and it was spot-on...
That is pretty good. I tried two different versions(Burger King/Simpson Movie), neither worked. :grumpy:

Back