Players got a early copy for GT7?

• Thread starter The Cake
  • 239 comments
A player on reddit touches on the career mode, you can jump over there and take a look.
To be honest, I wouldn't know where to look on reddit, I'm more interested in seeing it in action in a video as well. As much as I'd appreciate a description, there's a lot of room for subjectivity in that.

Saw a description of the intro on reddit and it sounds a bit nuts.
Yeah, I saw it, too. I'll spoiler it below:

It sounds like a historic version of GT5's opening, showing how cars were made all the way up to present day. Second part is in-game footage with PD's dramatic camera cuts and angles that we all came to know and love.

Music is just described as "loud guitars"... which very much sounds like Moon Over the Castle.

Last edited:
names of fraga, kokubun, in a sunday cup race, hopefully on easiest difficult, because the guy is driving with plenty of assists and crashes into the wall finishing 15 seconds ahead and getting a clean race bonus. sorry but.. erm.. ??

Video not available. Was there GT7 gameplay?

I think these early-copy news are just FAKE

Otherwise we would have gameplay-videos. And youtube has no right to censor them. As a private person, i dont have a NDA

Last edited:

Otherwise we would have gameplay-videos. And youtube has no right to censor them. As a private person, i dont have a NDA
It wasn't fake,and yeah it got taken down,it was a video of the High Speed Ring guy in a red GTO/3000 GT.
Edit: here is part 2.

Last edited:

Youtube can claim copyright on the music used or an AI algorithm decided some other factor in the footage that would require the uploader to challenge in order put the video back up.

Check my gifs in the previous page, it's from the released game footage.

waiting for some of the reviews before preordering, but judging by the leaked gameplay the AI does look the same as in gt sport. some factors: he is using a faster car, but.. it should not be so easy to get a car so much faster so easily, maybe the difficult is adjusted to be super easy, or sunday cup will just naturally be super easy. a bit bummed out to be honest

waiting for some of the reviews before preordering, but judging by the leaked gameplay the AI does look the same as in gt sport. some factors: he is using a faster car, but.. it should not be so easy to get a car so much faster so easily, maybe the difficult is adjusted to be super easy, or sunday cup will just naturally be super easy. a bit bummed out to be honest
Beginner league is always easy.

If I remember he won that car from golding his license.

If I remember right, the digital edition contains both the PS4 and PS5 version. If you buy a physical PS4, I believe you'll have to pay $10 for a PS5 upgrade.
Your right.I bought the 25th edition,pre loaded one to my pro and the other to my ps5.Strangely the bonus stuff shows up on my ps4 only not on my ps5 at this time.👍

Yeah, watching it on my 4K tv and it’s only 1080 playback on his channel. That’s good for me if it is a base PS4.
There is raytracing in the replays. His PS5 is just set to the 1080p mp4 video capture option and not the 4K one.

Graphically High Speed Ring assets looks obviously developed with PS4 constraints.

Last edited:
There is raytracing in the replays. His PS5 is just set to the 1080p mp4 video capture option and not the 4K one.

Graphically High Speed Ring assets looks obviously developed with PS4 constraints.
Ah okay. I thought I saw a clip of him using a black controller. Haven’t checked to see if PS5 controllers are black. Though I did see the article about changing the console plate colors.

Ah okay. I thought I saw a clip of him using a black controller. Haven’t checked to see if PS5 controllers are black. Though I did see the article about changing the console plate colors.
I have a black PS5 controller:

DSC_2881.JPG

I just got mine delivered from Amazon. Definitely not fake. Don't have time to play now unfortunately. :(

Attachments

• IMG_6984.png
    IMG_6984.png
    548.3 KB · Views: 11
Back