Polyphony Digital to Sponsor SESSIONS Demoparty Event This November

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5 comments
This is ăn exciting event and news, I love it that PD does these outreach programs, it's a great sign to see them invest in their future, so it means we are on track for GT9 at least, hopefully see GT 10 in my lifetime...

I dont know what in tar-nation I just listened to in this article, but that is not the Message In A Bottle I remember...

Last edited:
I’ve read it three t8me s and I’m trying to understand why it’s in GT Sport. Trust, I read the thread title, the forum, sub-forum titles. I must be missing something. Go easy on me I’m old.

I’ve read it three t8me s and I’m trying to understand why it’s in GT Sport. Trust, I read the thread title, the forum, sub-forum titles. I must be missing something. Go easy on me I’m old.
At a guess It's been auto allocated when it was posted by @Famine and needs moving on up...

At a guess It's been auto allocated when it was posted by @Famine and needs moving on up...
I think the GTS forum must be the default for articles with the "Gran Turismo Series" tag still.

Back