Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
theres a civic around my area just like that gold one...it's also right hand drive which is odd in this neck of the woods (California) But i like it a lot:)

This Is Right After I Bought It, When I Got Home. My 2002 Mazda MX-5, Sunlight Silver Matalic Baby.
This Babys Gonna Be A Full Blown Flyin Miata (Streetable In California Though)
I Also HAve The Hard Top For It.
http://home.comcast.net/~gamelvr2/Pic/MyMX53.JPG

Nice Miata 👍 With the bodykit it'd look even better if you put some slightly bigger diameter wheels on, even if they were only an inch bigger.

Hint: you don't need to start every word with a capital letter...

I had just brought home my 86 Fiero in these pics,

I love it when its running good. right now the windows are stuck down, and the battery cables need a good changing i do believe it needs a jump every time i start it, (there's like an ounce or 2 of juice left in the battery) and it wont stay running.

i wish i could get it fixed, but i need a job.. but i need a car to get to work... vicious never ending cycle.

Anyways pics attached! enjoy!

EDIT: for those well versed in Fiero. It HAS been lowered by the previous owner, so it DOES feel like your ass is dragging on the ground, (snow this winter is gonna kill me) ive gotten it up to 110Mph on the expressway so it has some get up and go. i would of went faster but my radar was going off.. no tickets for this boy! (unless you count that illegal turn, i seriously did NOT see that No turn on red sign)

Attachments

• l_2df5a206c9d159aea0bfb307da35ccfc.jpg
    l_2df5a206c9d159aea0bfb307da35ccfc.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 24
  • l_3fd1d1908f1e82aa66f200e8a89b4f37.jpg
    l_3fd1d1908f1e82aa66f200e8a89b4f37.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 23
  • l_4cf5c790f3e0ab00e409381ec3351c7c.jpg
    l_4cf5c790f3e0ab00e409381ec3351c7c.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 23
  • l_9e153801989c1f21ed61714b7f796490.jpg
    l_9e153801989c1f21ed61714b7f796490.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 15
  • l_52b6aff34155c135e91dbf9f029d05a9.jpg
    l_52b6aff34155c135e91dbf9f029d05a9.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I will be putting on the Ultraleggera ( 9x18" 8,73 kg )-In The Back.
And The Ultraleggera ( 8x18" 8,00 kg )- In The Front.

And

Eibach Pro-Spacer Part No. 90.6.15.010.1
( 15mm Spacer / Bolt Pattern 4x100 / Hub Center 54.1 )

I may need to find a biger spacer, but i will deal with that after they come in lol the thing has wheels already.

Last edited:
This Is Right After I Bought It, When I Got Home. My 2002 Mazda MX-5, Sunlight Silver Matalic Baby.
This Babys Gonna Be A Full Blown Flyin Miata (Streetable In California Though)
I Also HAve The Hard Top For It.
http://home.comcast.net/~gamelvr2/Pic/MyMX53.JPG

I Also Plan On Getting A Second 2002-2005, And Spec Race It. ( http://www.specmiata.com/ )

Nice! 👍 Enjoy the top down motoring! 👍 Hopefully the weather in your area is as nice as it has been the last three days here. Two of the last three days I have spent around an hour just driving around town.

Mum's car is 1 '92 Mitsubishi Magna TR. This isn't actually it, but a similar model: (and ours is a station wagon)

Just so you know, i found a station wagon model; ours looks like this but grey: (and this might be a TS, not sure)

tssewago.jpg

Dad drives a Holden Rodeo ute, like this one:

61_1.jpg

Last edited:
Well it isn't original, but it was there when we bought it. We sort of powdercoated the engine tin to match. What's funny is the stripes separating the colors aren't black, but actually a dark metallic brown! Oh and unfortunately no videos right now, I'm up at school :P

Thanks! I suppose I could give a list of what we did (from front to back):
-new front bumper
-new rubber hood holddowns
-the wavy stickers
-turn signal gaskets
-new shocks all around
-painted the brake drums/new shoes
-Unique wheels (15x5 in front, 15x7 in back)
-BFG Radial T/A's up front and BFG All-Terrains in back
-(under hood) new spare, new gas tank, rewired dash, new fuel filler hose/cap
-custom mudflaps
-baja side tubes
-new door-window gaskets
-new interior panels
-new carpeting
-new seats (adjustable lowbacks up front, folding boatseats attached to a carpeted piece of plywood in back :P)
-new tan shift knob/short throw shifter
-cb radio
-fire extinguisher
-roof lights (4 KC Daylighters)
-new license plate holder
-"new" tailights (when bought, had crappy boat trailer lights)
-powdercoated rear bumper
-rebuilt engine block
-new trans bearings/clutch
-repacked/booted half-shafts
-various new and cleaned up engine components
-powdercoated engine tins/exhaust
-2 red and 1 amber engine lights (under "engine cover" shroud thing)
-lots of stickers :lol:

That's all I can think of at this point, although my dad was thinking of pulling out the front axle/suspension and rebuilding it/painting it this winter.

I love the bug! very spiffy!

I kick myself for buying the Fiero, i do believe i am in need of new Battery cables (it wont hold a substantial charge, (enough to start it) and as i stated before my windows wont go up, mechanics HATE working on them (the engine compartment is the size of a ****in bread box (MANY skinned knuckled MANY MANY MANY) i do believe i need new plugs, its just overall a pain in my ass! and of course my dumb ass buys one based solely on the fact that ive ALWAYS wanted one. i never thought about winters here in Michigan (mind you one of the previous owners *lowered* the already low fiero, meaning you do feel like your ass is dragging on the pavement i have like 5 inches between me and the pavement, just enough to handle speed bumps. now when it snows, im ****ed. btw, current measurement is 42" from floor to roof, im sooooo close to being a GT40..... soo close....

And unfortunately ive been playign GT$ to much lately and see what i COULD of bought for the same price that would A be newer, and B, well WORK.

ugh i hate cars sometimes. i wish i would of stuck with mechanics instead of deciding i wanna be a panzy photographer and photograph the pretty cars.

oh well.

thassss life!

i never thought about winters here in Michigan

What part of Michigan are you from?

Anywho I guess I could post some pics of my Jeep:
4.2 I6, 5-speed, Weber carb, Borla 6-2-1 header, glasspack muffler
jeep009.jpg

jeep012.jpg

jeep014.jpg

jeep016.jpg

jeep018.jpg

jeep020.jpg

And just for good measure, my awesome sounding exhaust :P

Last edited:
Roo
In the New Forest?

DSC_6041.jpg

Racing a friend's 1380cc Mini down Santa Pod on Sunday. Suffice to say I got a better start, and that was just as his larger engine took effect.[/racingdriverexcuses]

DSC_6081.jpg

Roo's a Podder \o/

What part of Michigan are you from?

Anywho I guess I could post some pics of my Jeep:
4.2 I6, 5-speed, Weber carb, Borla 6-2-1 header, glasspack muffler
jeep009.jpg

jeep012.jpg

jeep014.jpg

jeep016.jpg

jeep018.jpg

jeep020.jpg

And just for good measure, my awesome sounding exhaust :P

I Love the jeep, thats what i had before the fiero... but i couldnt afford to keep er.

that baby sounds mean btw, what the hell did you do? steroids? lol

and i am from lovely Ace Deuce where we typically root for the wolverines, hate red and white, most of us also hate green and white, your school colors are maize and blue, purple and white, green and gold or now blue and white. our mascots are pioneers, river rats, wolverines and eagles.

but im moving soon, where i dunno probably north to Brighton area

Haha well it has a brand new engine with a tubular exhaust header, free flowing cat, and glasspack muffler so it's got more of a growl than stock. I'm currently up in Houghton attending Michigan Tech, so our school colors are Black and Gold! :P

Back