Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
I like it, very unusual and compliments the car's design very well. 👍 Great car you got there.

I got my car for what I consider Evo 5 money, and the cheapest 6.5 I could find around then was around 23.5k minimum for an unmolested one. Couldn't (can't) really afford the extra 6.5k difference.
And I really couldn't be bothered with the hassle of selling the wagon privately and then going car shopping when this one pretty much fell into my lap.

Finished painting the wheels black. Now I really want bigger wheels, even though I put a lot of time into them and probably shortened my life with all the paint I inhaled :indiff:

I wanted to fit spacers but my friend said their dangerous so he's kinda put me off but agreed they will look better if they come out 3-5mm with mudgaurds also :) I cant lower the car nor do I want to as there are speed bumps everyway in my area, I already have to go over them a lot slower now or the bottom scrapes. I dare not think how hard it will be to drive over them if I was to go 50mm low.

Thanks for the comments.

Any lower and it'll look like a metallic peep being slung at the speed of sound. :P

Also Keefers: How's that Civic doing at the moment? What have you done to the poor thing so far?

A photo from a runway meeting yesterday. Got my Cooper up to 175km/h.

full

"POLICE PARKING ONLY"

Seems kinda clear to me, but whatever.

True, mind you my car was parked there for a minute and a half tops. After school, with no other cars in the parking lot. The parking lot is sorta situated on top of a hill so whoever enters it has to go up a slight incline and I'd spot them coming in before they'd spot me.

:lol:

Your 'Vic looks sweet man.

Thanks!

Finished painting the wheels black. Now I really want bigger wheels, even though I put a lot of time into them and probably shortened my life with all the paint I inhaled :indiff:
I really hope you mean wider. You need some nice wheels with a lip on them. Like Rpf1s

I wanted to fit spacers but my friend said their dangerous so he's kinda put me off but agreed they will look better if they come out 3-5mm with mudgaurds also :) I cant lower the car nor do I want to as there are speed bumps everyway in my area, I already have to go over them a lot slower now or the bottom scrapes. I dare not think how hard it will be to drive over them if I was to go 50mm low.

Thanks for the comments.
3 mm is really not going to hurt anything, I know plenty of people that run spacers without problems.

How high is your car off the ground? I'm sure mine is a lot lower than yours and I've never had to go sideways over a speed bump or anything like that. The only problems I run into is my front lip, but it's still rare.

My mudguards catch on speedbumps though, but they are only about an inch off the ground.

My 01 WRX, apologies for the pic quality. a/m kit, exhaust, alloys, getting rid of the speedline 16"s soon and going for a set of 17" konig 5 spokes.

Attachments

• DSC00849.jpg
    DSC00849.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 35
Back