Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/6973/crw4744pu5.jpg

This one's good.

I'll play:

1stjerne.jpg

Hyperuk - Nice. Love the green, although it's definitely not something I'd sport.

The engine bay looks good, too. Have you tucked some of the wires, or are they all that bare looking?

The A4 looks fantastic in that colour 👍 Really nice car Hyper, what have you done to the engine then? That's a hell of a lot of carbon fibre down there. The wheels and the subtle lowering look good too.

Thanks, :) No major engine work, just a remap, Milltek high flow cat, powerflow cat back, baliey diverter valve, BMC carbon airbox with custom intake. 👍

Hyperuk - Nice. Love the green, although it's definitely not something I'd sport.

The engine bay looks good, too. Have you tucked some of the wires, or are they all that bare looking?

Thanks, No wire tuck here.

Last edited:
@ Eirik: Fab as always 👍

@ Thirdeye: They're a good looking car as standard those Integras, even when they aren't the Type R model. Unfortunately the non Type Rs are like hens teeth here in the UK (personal import only) but they're the only model I'd be able to buy (not enough money to either buy or insure a Type R).

@ Eirik: Fab as always 👍

@ Thirdeye: They're a good looking car as standard those Integras, even when they aren't the Type R model. Unfortunately the non Type Rs are like hens teeth here in the UK (personal import only) but they're the only model I'd be able to buy (not enough money to either buy or insure a Type R).

Likewise on the Type R, around here they're usually 15-20k used, with a good amount of miles on 'em. Plus they're extremely high to insure because of them being a huge theft magnet. I'm just as happy with my basic LS. 👍 It's perfect for my needs.

To be honest the Type Rs are probably cheaper in the UK than over there! A quick check on ebay UK reveals loads for sale, with that much choice it brings the prices down. It's just unfortunate that nobody imports the lower models, I'd quite like one, when they do appear it's often for a reasonable price too because nobody really wants the none Type R ones here.

Is the LS a 1.6 or 1.8 then?

To be honest the Type Rs are probably cheaper in the UK than over there! A quick check on ebay UK reveals loads for sale, with that much choice it brings the prices down. It's just unfortunate that nobody imports the lower models, I'd quite like one, when they do appear it's often for a reasonable price too because nobody really wants the none Type R ones here.

Is the LS a 1.6 or 1.8 then?

A 1.8, the B18B1 to be precise. The 1.6 came in the Del Sol (B16) and maybe some other cars, like the Civic and CRX, but I'm not positive on that.

Ah right. I've seen a few 1.6 imports into this country, but I think it's the single cam VTEC version as opposed to the 160bhp B16A.

Well, I got a new vehicle today. Here are a few quick pictures I took of it. :D

Sorry for the poor quality, I just took two quick pictures so I could have something to post on the Planet.

Heres a pic I snapped when I saw a random G35, I decided to pull into the guys drive way for a little photoshoot lol. Ended up talking to him for a bit didn't get many shots because it just started raining.
Check out my ~-2.3 degrees of camber in the back lol. Fixing that later but for now it handles killer.
Pucturee059.jpg

Heres a little photoshop I did, I have been thinking about painting my rims something a little different and flashy (I have black centers right now) my car is going to be the show car to show off the new line of body kits I am designing for the 350z. Thats why I want it a little extra flashy.
Untitled-1copycopy.jpg

Also planning on lowering my car another 1.5" or so after I roll my fenders. This will be about how low I will go ( chopped that pic and made it a bit lower), maybe a 1/4" up in the front though. Its definitely not a daily driver so no worries.

Last edited:
What, never heard of the 928?

It's pretty rare it has a Porsche 5.0 V8, Currently It Dynos at about 337hp at the rear wheel, 385hp at the crank. Cool car, It's my 7th Porsche.

I pretty much drive only Porsche or Audis. WHen the Audi R8 drops in price enough that would be my next car. But it might be 10 years. LOL

Enjoy. These will be the last photos I'll take of my cars outside my driveway as long as people in this town have to know what everyone else is doing.
dsc0585va3.jpg

dsc0586an9.jpg

Mind going into a bit more detail?

It's the 4th time in just a couple months now that someone has called the police on me for taking photos of my or my friends' cars around town, or just around the city in general to practice. Nothing else. I'm quite tired of it, and will only take photos at events since those are the only areas people can mind their own business.

Reventón;3125780
It's the 4th time in just a couple months now that someone has called the police on me for taking photos of my or my friends' cars around town, or just around the city in general to practice. Nothing else. I'm quite tired of it, and will only take photos at events since those are the only areas people can mind their own business.
Taking pictures in public places isn't against the law.

I usually take my pictures in parking garages and stuff, and security guards will sometimes stop and I'll just tell them I'm taking pictures of my car and ask them if they mind. So far the answer has always been no.

Reventón;3125780

WTF!?!?!? People call the cops on you just for taking pictures of you/your friends cars!?!?!? Thats 🤬 ridiculous man!

Anyways, to try to keep on topic here's a pic of what was my old car:

(Not the Ford Taurus, the Oldsmobile Ciera)

Last edited:
Taking pictures in public places isn't against the law.

I usually take my pictures in parking garages and stuff, and security guards will sometimes stop and I'll just tell them I'm taking pictures of my car and ask them if they mind. So far the answer has always been no.
I know. But, these folks seem to be so curious as to what's going on, or don't simply like the fact that I or anyone else is there.

I used take pictures at the top of a Baylor Hospital parking garage as well. Can't do that anymore as they've had a problem with cars being broken into. Don't see what the hell a camera would do then, unless they think I'm pulling some Gone in 60 seconds crap.

theres a multistorey car park that is always watched, even at the top where people hardly ever park even if your just up there a guy comes out and tells you to leave :odd: and the mall its attached to wont even let you draw a picture in there let alone have a camera!
it is annoying having a total jobsworth whining at you just for taking shots

anyway heres latest shots of my gm blob
31363341fullqt6.jpg
31363342fullck7.jpg

In the New Forest?

DSC_6041.jpg

Racing a friend's 1380cc Mini down Santa Pod on Sunday. Suffice to say I got a better start, and that was just as his larger engine took effect.[/racingdriverexcuses]

DSC_6081.jpg

Latest Posts

Back