Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
From this weekends Redline Time Attack. And it's still my daily driver....

Before Registration:

Bay.jpg

After Registration: Entering Turn 5

Turn5.jpg

So that WAS your car. How cool is that. Needs more GTPlanet sticker.

I took a pace lap at the end of Sunday, and I have to ask you, what's it like coming down off or going up the banking at speed? It looked like some of the faster cars had to be going 100 when they hit that thing. I can imagine it being quite a wallop.

So that WAS your car. How cool is that. Needs more GTPlanet sticker.

I took a pace lap at the end of Sunday, and I have to ask you, what's it like coming down off or going up the banking at speed? It looked like some of the faster cars had to be going 100 when they hit that thing. I can imagine it being quite a wallop.

The transition is pretty rough for sure. I hit the transition coming off the long straight at like 115mph. The Higher hp cars were hitting it around 140+mph. I would have been too, but I sold my turbo kit recently, and couldn't get my new turbo kit purchased and installed in time. Next season though I will be good to go. On boost, brakes, wheels/tires setup...etc.

Some more of my car!

11435818.jpg

11849831.jpg

43545360.jpg

99910152.jpg

12738009.jpg

19 inch look small on my car :( But soon it will get lowered, 6cm's me thinks. And it gets chipped, new air intake and turbo pressure will be set at a higher bar. :dopey:

Second pic down is the winner. I need to do a photo shoot like that sometime this summer. 19's fit it perfectly, just need to drop it a 1/4"-1/2" and it will be a proper stance. đź‘Ť

I really want to get some wheels like that for the GTI. I recommend lowering it a bit. That should make the wheels look a bit bigger. My VW has the same problem where the wheels look fine until you see the wheel gap.

Six centimeters my ass! You'd have to roll and flare the front fenders to fit those things under there. They'd totally be tucking tire at that height.

Those Leon pictures are just WOW.

Any chance of sending me them in a larger size? I'd love the second, third and fourth ones as wallpapers... pretty please? :D

Second pic down is the winner. I need to do a photo shoot like that sometime this summer. 19's fit it perfectly, just need to drop it a 1/4"-1/2" and it will be a proper stance. đź‘Ť
Thanks!

Please in cm's becaus I'm from the Netherlands, we don't really use 'inches'. But I want it dropped to the ground..

Six centimeters my ass! You'd have to roll and flare the front fenders to fit those things under there. They'd totally be tucking tire at that height.
6cm's fits, a little bit of camber and stiff suspension. No comfort, but I don't need comfort..

^You are going to make some people mad with that kind of setup. It's your car and do what you want with it. It looks great now and I'm really looking forward to seeing it lowered.
EDIT: I also think the pictures are great too, especially the fourth one.

I stupidly didn't get a video. Although right after, I thought about making a video. So that's why I also posted a fly by video in the exhaust thread haha.

Hello folks,

First time member, here's a couple pics of my car. 1999 Nissan Maxima.

6051_1174058508247_1131593348_535805_1926981_n.jpg

This is my most recent pic. I got smoked corner signals and a front lip for it.

IMG_2602.jpg

Older pic.

018.jpg

020.jpg

014.jpg

005.jpg

photo-3.jpg

My badge of honor.

Nice. Do you ever get GT fanboys jumping around your car in hysterics shouting "OMG, it must be a Gran Turismo special edition!111!!"?

LOL, im the only GT fanboy I know. I wish that there was other ppl that'd was as hyped over GT as I am.

homeforsummer
Nice Maxima Those wheels look great on it.

Thanks a lot! I think so too!

I really love some of the places ya take pictures... very good location!

These are just quick shots when I first got my MS3. After the first car wash...

67677315.jpg

87818067.jpg

14535452.jpg

Back