Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
update on my Legacy:

all JDM lights installed and working perfectly :D (projector headlights, side indicators, tails, and fogs are now wired and working)
img6662.jpg

nope, you are probly thinking of the old bumper, got rid of that and got a JDM GT-B bumper

here is how it looked before i did anything to it
n563736507_766406_3865.jpg

frontpyk.jpg

backf.jpg

its come a long way, eh? :P

Last edited:
So I call this picture: "One of these things is not like the other(kinda)"
Too bad I only had my blackberry to take a picture. Should have seen the confused looking cops that aren't in the picture.

Ignore the black paint chipping off my rear bumper. It's pissing me off too.

Last edited:
nope, you are probly thinking of the old bumper, got rid of that and got a JDM GT-B bumper
Wow, can't believe I forgot about that.

So I call this picture: "One of these things is not like the other(kinda)"
Too bad I only had my blackberry to take a picture. Should have seen the confused looking cops that aren't in the picture.

Ignore the black paint chipping of my rear bumper. It's pissing me off too.

Hehe, I love your car. Would be so much fun to own one, just to mess around with peoples heads.

You should definitely take the Interceptor out for Halloween...You and one friend dress up as cops, then get two others to dress up roughly to be your arrested criminals. :lol:

Wow, can't believe I forgot about that.

Hehe, I love your car. Would be so much fun to own one, just to mess around with peoples heads.
Thank you!
You should definitely take the Interceptor out for Halloween...You and one friend dress up as cops, then get two others to dress up roughly to be your arrested criminals. :lol:

Haha, me and a buddy dressed up as the Blues Brothers last halloween. Was awesome! Everyone loved it! I think dressing up as a cop even on halloween with this car would be far too much though.

Recent pic. What's missing is my APR GT200 spoiler (making new mount plates for it), and my turbo kit (sold my old turbo kit, so I can make room for my new one). Damn I'm missing my boost....:scared:

DSC04514.jpg

PS....kind of a bad pic, I think I need to clean my camera lens.

Well, I have them stored togheter with lots of other car parts. They were cheap and are out of production, it'd be a crime not to buy really. Need brackets and some other stuff, but they're not coming on until I'm redoing the car this summer. Stance, ultra flat paint (brown) and then chrome as a contrast to the paint.

DSC_0001small.jpg

I should probably stop taking head-on shots of my car, but this one seemed to require it.

Yep. My friend's father has one in that same color and he drives it from time to time. I'm pretty jealous. I've yet to get a ride in it.

Back