Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Autocross day...
3458824400_e82a325830_o.jpg

It's spring and the snow has just disappeared, so I washed the Volvo and took a couple of pictures. I'm gonna sell it soon, so I needed some pictures for the advertisement anyway.

volvo244glt01.jpg

volvo244glt02.jpg

Nice! 👍

Here's my lovely day at the coffee shop. Oh the joys of it all.....

Wow, that really sucks. :ouch:

Did you do it? Looks like it was done while hitting those short pillars that disappear in the dead angle.

Autocross day...
3458824400_e82a325830_o.jpg
Nice! How did it feel? Appears to have quite a bit of suspension travel, judging from that pic.

Looking great! Nice pics too. 👍

I can't help but to look at them and remember the TV show... :lol:

Nice! How did it feel? Appears to have quite a bit of suspension travel, judging from that pic.

There was a bit of travel in the suspension, in part from the dead shocks. Felt great though, just very not what I was use to at that point with my car.

Nice! 👍

Here's my lovely day at the coffee shop. Oh the joys of it all.....

At least you didn't break the reflector or light. I bet a new bumper and paint is just a few hundred bucks.

Alternatively, buy a permanent marker pen for a few dollars and show the world your sense of humour.

is300fleshwoundef8.jpg

At least you didn't break the reflector or light. I bet a new bumper and paint is just a few hundred bucks.

Yeah, it's fixed now. Luckly the person that hit it was honest about it and came into the coffee shop looking for the owner of a silver car. I thanked him for his honesty and we exchanged insurance information. He apologized for not seeing my car that was parked next to his and explained he was lacking sleep. He was backing out and clipped my car with his bumper. I really felt sorry for the guy, I think he thought I was going to beat him. I must have had a look of rage in my eyes, but spent the entire time telling him it would be ok, that it's "Only a flesh wound". :lol: The only damage he had was a broken reflector, other than that, he didn't even have a scratch on his rig which was a older Honda SUV. Judging from the looks of both our rigs, I should have bought a Honda, I told him. :) Oddly enough, later that day the dent popped out only leaving the scratch/scuff marks. The body shop did an excellent job fixing it and looks as good as new, they even detailed my car afterwards. :)

Yeah, it's fixed now. Luckly the person that hit it was honest about it and came into the coffee shop looking for the owner of a silver car. I thanked him for his honesty and we exchanged insurance information. He apologized for not seeing my car that was parked next to his and explained he was lacking sleep. He was backing out and clipped my car with his bumper. I really felt sorry for the guy, I think he thought I was going to beat him. I must have had a look of rage in my eyes, but spent the entire time telling him it would be ok, that it's "Only a flesh wound". :lol: The only damage he had was a broken reflector, other than that, he didn't even have a scratch on his rig which was a older Honda SUV. Judging from the looks of both our rigs, I should have bought a Honda, I told him. :) Oddly enough, later that day the dent popped out only leaving the scratch/scuff marks. The body shop did an excellent job fixing it and looks as good as new, they even detailed my car afterwards. :)

Sounds good, you see, thats what happens when you take responsibility... Unlike the stupid Golden Gate Transit which hit my sisters car (Now mine) and I have a black scuff marks on my left side of my rear bumper. My sis was just sitting their in traffic and the buss was half in her lane and hit her... The buss driver said it was her fault... They won't get my buisnes ever again.

From last weekend's London to Brighton Mini Run:

DSC_0256small.jpg

A brief moment of sunshine between the torrential rain.

Coming back from my nieces birthday in Lewes yesterday, passed a tonne of Minis on the way back. Couldn't tell what it was!

Back