Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Well the story is this. I bought the car early winter and the tires were pretty worn, but since there was no snow then, I didn't buy tires yet. Then came an unexpected snow storm...

I was following a truck, going pretty damn slow until I started sliding sideways...
pa4_5.jpg

You might just want to put your front plate off your dash. Last thing you want is for it to fly lose in an accident and, ya know, cut someone in the face.

You might just want to put your front plate off your dash. Last thing you want is for it to fly lose in an accident and, ya know, cut someone in the face.
Lame excuse. I used suction cups to hold mine to the window. Problem is, it's illegal, and I got a ticket for it.

I had since taken the plate out of the window actually. It is illegal in my state as well, but the law is not that strict... it is a matter of time though, before I get a ticket... but how bad could it be? I'm not drilling holes to hold a proper plate.

2yl9001.jpg

My roommate got his Volvo V70 back so I no longer get to park under my building :( so now here I am 2 blocks away in an alley. At least I have some drunk driving protection! :D

Desert Mist Metallic.

At first i too thought it was a granny color. But DMM is definitely an acquired taste and i like it more and more. And its unique too, unlike the 439505235 other SSM, NBP and WDP out there

I too thought the RonJon kit was meh........ until i saw it in person. It really flows and is not "over the top" at all. Shame that member still was running winter tires on stockies at the time of the photo, instead of his RonJon Inspyres

thank you very much best 1000 i ever spent :) ... i was speeding... 15 vws "cruising" all with drivers under the age of 20 doesnt usually end well... luckily my gf's father and two brothers are cops and one of them is a state trooper so i got out of this one :)

WOOT!

Still loooking great, Roo. :)👍

PS: Do you carry that sign with you? I bet that comes handy... :lol:

socomplayer
thank you very much best 1000 i ever spent :) ... i was speeding... 15 vws "cruising" all with drivers under the age of 20 doesnt usually end well... luckily my gf's father and two brothers are cops and one of them is a state trooper so i got out of this one :)

Having cop friends is awesome. 👍

He's gonna jump on the Mini from behind. You know, like in prison. :P

:scared:

Take of the Type S badge, srsly. It is as bad as the EJ1 Civic coupes with DOHC VTEC stickers.

I like it; adds a nice little touch that goes with the red emblem and red interior lighting. Also, the majority of Miami drivers are precisely those Civic types you mentioned, who wouldn't be able to tell that it isn't a Type-S anyway. I enjoy the higher perceived quality. Even though it's missing the monochromatic sideskirts, the 6-speed tranny, the fog lamps, the shiny interior bits, etc. that anyone who knows any better would be able to spot.

Besides, the engines are not that different. They put out the same torque, just at different RPMs, and both have very nimble gearboxes. I do have the stick, thank goodness. The Base is actually more responsive at lower speeds compared to the S.

On top of that i have the premium model with a moonroof, perforated leather bucket seats, and other goodies that don't place it that far behind the S package.

I'm not gonna be a purist about it. It's still a fun car to drive and an excellent DD. At least, until i have to make a u-turn. :indiff:

Reventón;3360643
Wow, just caught that. I was referring more to when he got a RSX. :)

I've had it for just over 2 years now. Graduation present (half of its payment was, anyway). :)

Back