Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
HAHA, yeah, that's a Bullitt. She's amazingly fun yet amazingly trying when playing the sideways game. I suppose I could cave in and get an S14, but then I'd be just like every other drifter out there . . . then again . . .I'd probably rip it UP in a 240, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh well . . .that car is fun times and sounds AMAZING!

I normally do. I think her personality is that of an import. She loves to go fast and go straight, but she's poised when sideways, quite a surprise to many-a-person that pilots her on a course. She also screams a LOT louder when I'm doin it in her sideways.

I say forget the S14: You can probably build that car up to be competitive just as cheaply/cheaper than that Silvia. and there's very few guys drifting that generation of Mustang.

and, apparently, you're in some sort of D1 Feeder-league? I did catch the V-opt.co.jp sticker on there.

LMAO! That's more for humor than anything else but yes, I am a driver in the D1 Underground . . .www.d1underground.com. My last event I placed 18 of 32 but got knocked out of the top 16. It's okay, he's a better driver with a more consistent car, I'll be back next time.

-Dave

Wow you live in Douglasville??? So Do I. Anyways I just got this car on Wednesday. It a 93 BMW 325I. I have a lot of work to do.

l_684cdcb29e304cf9861ddbb334c9ffd3.jpg

l_ae3c7e71c290468baf51d45bdbae9d72.jpg

l_19a514408288444f87619d80e513829e.jpg

Last edited:
Wow you live in Douglasville??? So Do I. Anyways I just got this car on Wednesday. It a 93 BMW 325I. I have a lot of work to do.

Yep, Douglasville, GA . . .where the drivers play, LOL! Where abouts do you reside within the D-ville? So you have an E36? Good car, I've done the BMW thing, good machines, I've had 2 E30s and 2 E34s, very fun to drive, very responsive, just kinda pricey for what I do. Drifting a BMW looks good, but I'd rather have my money go further, LOL! I miss my E34s and my E30s but I don't miss the high cost of performance-per-dollar that comes with them.

But if you've got one, I say rock it out, get it running and driving safely and bring it to the track. You don't need a crazy car to drift, you just need a car. Bring it out along with a helmet and have some fun!

-Dave

But if you've got one, I say rock it out, get it running and driving safely and bring it to the track. You don't need a crazy car to drift, you just need a car. Bring it out along with a helmet and have some fun!

-Dave
I wonder if anyone brought a Civic out to the track to "Powerslide" in yet?

LOL! FWD cars aren't allowed at most drifting events . . . this isn't 2002. I've seen a few AWD cars come out and play around but I highly doubt the event coordinators would allow a FWD car on the track unless it were just to goof off.

-Dave

I normally do. I think her personality is that of an import. She loves to go fast and go straight, but she's poised when sideways, quite a surprise to many-a-person that pilots her on a course. She also screams a LOT louder when I'm doin it in her sideways.

Am I missing something here?

Looking great though, keep on drifting with it.

Am I missing something here?

Looking great though, keep on drifting with it.

You can't hear what you want to hear, you have to read the entire post. I jokingly made the comment about her being an import at heart because she enjoys drifting. The fast and straight comment was a reference to the fact that she's still an American car.

You can't hear what you want to hear, you have to read the entire post. I jokingly made the comment about her being an import at heart because she enjoys drifting. The fast and straight comment was a reference to the fact that she's still an American car.

The way you phrased it sounded like you were saying imports like to go fast and straight, but I know what you mean.

LOL! Aren't they . . .I was gonna do the RHD conversion and R34 Front end but I keep running out of money. After I swap my RB26, we'll see how the doriftorz hold it up!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do it. That's the point, this cost me like $5 in total, I got the caps for free and zip ties are cheap. Although I've got to admit that two of these are actually not longer with us. We cruised down the freeway in about 60 last night when two of them decided to pack up. They actually broke in half, the zip ties are still there :) More zip ties than two would've cured it.. Or using quality caps instead of the cheapest kind you can find.. :)

My A4 1.8T Quattro :D

Yea, the headlight is messed up. I spun on the highway and slammed into a snow bank when I had bad tires on it. :(
3325001606_35d0c32e7d_o.png

3325001490_57a48d74e6_o.png

DSC_0002-3.jpg

I just got these 17" RS4 replica rims. Haven't put 'em on yet.
DSC_0001-8.jpg

Back