Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
So I'm a pretty big rally fan for Michigan atleast. So I thought why not mess with my Blazer a little bit. I thought It wans't to bad for a '95 but its a start. Yes its not the best but again....its a Blazer.

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4462.jpg

picture.php

1997 Jeep Cherokee. Has a 4.6 stroker engine, 3.55 gears. sway bars, lowered 1.5 inches, race exhaust, 5spd, Jeep Liberty rims. (its only 2wd hence street only mods)

picture.php

1997 Jeep Cherokee. Has a 4.6 stroker engine, 3.55 gears. sway bars, lowered 1.5 inches, race exhaust, 5spd, Jeep Liberty rims. (its only 2wd hence street only mods)
Don't let the street mods stop you. Just be careful during inspections. :sly:

Just for the heck of it, figured I would post pics of what I'm working on. I sold my turbo kit off my car, and awaiting to purchase my new turbo it. This is my old turbo kit.

Pics089.jpg

This will be my new turbo kit.

cimg2932.jpg

And just some things I have acquired to get my car ready for Time Attack this season:

Coming right off of the World Racing Scion tC's back. The wing on Chris Rado's TA car is now going onto my car. Their crew chief for the TA car just sold me the wing. They are redoing the body of the car, so they are selling the front bumper and flared fenders as well. Wish I could have picked those up too, but I really wanted an APR GT carbon Fiber wing. The timing was perfect. So, now instead of paying full price, I got a good deal and a piece of one of the tC's I look up to.

RedLineTAttack037.jpg

RedLineTAttack038.jpg

Pics017.jpg

Pics018.jpg

Pics012.jpg

Pics015.jpg

Pics016.jpg

SNC00003.jpg

Pics019.jpg

Pics021.jpg

A Work In Progress
Pics023.jpg

My Make shift template

Pics024.jpg

Finished
Pics025.jpg

Pics026.jpg

Pics027.jpg

That's worth making your own build thread. If you've got one elsewhere link us to it so we can check it.
+1 :D

It's looking really great, and pics are good quality too.

Also, if you're making said thread, post some more specs and parts you've used thus far. Car's looking intense. 👍

Dodge4x4001.jpg

Dodge4x4002.jpg

Dodge4x4003.jpg

2K Ram 1500 4x4 , 5.9 V-8 (360 c.i.) aftermarket Mopar Performance ecm , high flow injectors , 1" throttle body spacer , Magnaflow dual exhaust , 46RE auto with shift kit , 3.91 gearing , full leather interior (w/ heated seats) , power everything , heated side mirrors , air , cruise , tilt , tow package , 3/4 ton rear springs , fully functional air scoops built into aftermarket fiberglass hood , new wheel and tire combo upcoming this spring

Well my buddy wanted to try out his new camera last night so here is what he got. Well, he's still sending me pics but these are what I have at the moment.

I know my right parking light bulb is dead. Gonna get a replacement soon.

Last edited:
Back