Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Beautiful. Can we have pics of the engine please? :D

3135607515_26f37a582b.jpg

3136431518_48ce4f2715.jpg

3136431608_c085af1c89.jpg

:dunce:Just found this thread. I have checked out only the last twenty or so pages, but I've already seen some very nice cars!👍

Already posted a pic of my latest toy to "What do you drive?" -thread, but since this thread seems to be more active...

jatke6wx7.jpg

jatke2nettivt8.jpg

'96 M3

Have a nice day!:)

Snowing today in London yay! Not quite as bad as in Azuremen's pics but close lol
HID's look ice white now instead of a blue tint, friend said its cause of the cold...

Here's my car, I cannot drive it for obvious reasons, but I'm going to start working on it, or hassle my brother into paying for what he did to it back when he had it. i have all parts to get it back to its former glory sitting in the backyard all it needs is some inner fender wall work on the front end. Probably a tune up too.

1965 Mercury Comet Cyclone
IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

Here's my car, I cannot drive it for obvious reasons, but I'm going to start working on it, or hassle my brother into paying for what he did to it back when he had it. i have all parts to get it back to its former glory sitting in the backyard all it needs is some inner fender wall work on the front end. Probably a tune up too.

1965 Mercury Comet Cyclone
IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

Looks like a good project car. How does the underside of the car look?
How easy is it to get parts?

How the hell did you get ahold of a Firebird? furthermore, one so clean? and in Britian!?

More to the point, how do you get insured on such a car in Britain?

However you've managed it, I expect to see it at Wheels Day.

Back