Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Nice car EJ. Here's mine, don't think I've posted a picture since I changed the plate and wheels.

P1040621.jpg

^^^ thanks man, I love the color of your car. I was looking for an NA of that color or british racing green but I found this for a really great price. plus it has the factory torsen so I couldnt say no..

Amazing looking Miata đź‘Ť

This could just be a daft question, but what's up with the dashboard? It looks quite different to the dash in my NA - did they do a slightly different dash in ones with the passenger airbag?

thanks! Yea, the NAs with no airbags have more of a flatter (no air bag tray), and simple design. I wish I had that dash..

Well if you lot are showing off your MX5s then...

dm7.jpg

dm9.jpg

dm10.jpg

Thanks for the explanation of the dashboard, ej815 đź‘Ť Thought that was what it might have been. Just looked unusual to me!

I bought that steering wheel (mod 78 i think) in 330mm trim but I never got it.. damn ebay.. I got my money back thanks to paypal.

one more pic.. no one likes a hard parker
_DSC8066.jpg

HAHHA you may not want the car anymore because it's broken in lol. Smacked a wall and damaged everything on that side of the car. I replaced all the parts 2 days later. When I get back home, Ill be adding some over-fenders to the rear.

P8310006.jpg

P8310007.jpg

after some hammer action

P9100911.jpg

thanks for checking out the vids stotty, many more to come.
"How NOT to treat a Skyline" haha

thanks! Yea, the NAs with no airbags have more of a flatter (no air bag tray), and simple design. I wish I had that dash..

They're lighter too. Everything in the center stack will swap right over. The conversion could be done in a few hours.

HAHHA you may not want the car anymore because it's broken in lol. Smacked a wall and damaged everything on that side of the car. I replaced all the parts 2 days later. When I get back home, Ill be adding some over-fenders to the rear.

P8310006.jpg

P8310007.jpg

after some hammer action

P9100911.jpg

thanks for checking out the vids stotty, many more to come.

I feel really bad for that car.YOU should never have to take a hammer to a SKYLINE =-(

At least the Skyline is tracked and driving like the car is supposed to be driving. Stuff happens when you go to the track, you gotta pay to play right?

Nothing spectacular or anything but I took this photo a few months ago and liked the way it came out.

arpaint7.jpg

My wife's Audi allroad with my S4 in the background.

M

okk.png

newest092.jpg

newest087.jpg

newest080.jpg

may2009010-1-1.jpg

lots of stuff left planned for it.
Tomorrow i'm probably gonna lower it more if I have time. Really bothers me how much wheel gap I have.. Grabbing some wheel spacers for it soon I hope. Need smaller tires/more stretch for better fitment.

what you need is to remove that exhaust and put a little negative offset. nothing more. that exhaust looks very questionable if you ask me but the rest of the car is great

Last edited by a moderator:
what you need is to remove that exhaust and put a little negative offset. nothing more. that exhaust looks very questionable if you ask me but the rest of the car is great

"very questionable" lol. Thanks for the compliment, though. I know my exhaust isn't everyone's taste but I like it. I do want to cut it and angle it up closer to the bumper in the future. IMO with a single turbo you can't have anything but a single exhaust. Anything else would be stupid..
Picture022.jpg

Picture042.jpg

may2009073-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like it and wouldn't change a thing.
Single exhaust on the VQ35 sounds quite good if done right.

may2009073-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It does look much better from that angle. I agree with you and take back what i said since it has a single turbo but i just don't like it when people put massive exhausts on stock cars

It does look much better from that angle. I agree with you and take back what i said since it has a single turbo but i just don't like it when people put massive exhausts on stock cars

Did you not see the pics of his engine?

Back