Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Dont think ive posted any pics of my car since i got it over a year ago. im bored, so here goes. nuthins changed on the outside, all the mods ive done in the last year have not been visual ones :mischievous:

*pics*

Has the awesomeness of owning a Holden kitted GTO worn off yet, because that is just beautiful comparatively.

There's nothing GTO about the Holden - but there's something Holden about the GTO.

It's too bad they didn't just bring the Manaro over here, hell bring the entire Holden lineup. I'd love to see Holden utes driving around.

I can see why they did since everyone was going nuts over bringing all the old muscle back, but in this case they should have just left it alone.

doesn't come in good sizes
What are "good sizes" exactly?
I maybe be mistaken, I'm not a wheel fanatic but doesn't RPF1s come in sizes 15" all the way to 19"?
Lol, or would you like Enkei to produce a set of DUBs or 22"s perhaps? How about a set of 26"s for Auto X'ing the Escalade :lol:

Those look like Colorado plates. Are you allowed to have them in Germany?

Hes stationed in Germany, I assume his car is still in Colorado.

Last edited:
It's too bad they didn't just bring the Manaro over here, hell bring the entire Holden lineup. I'd love to see Holden utes driving around.

I can see why they did since everyone was going nuts over bringing all the old muscle back, but in this case they should have just left it alone.

Although I'd drive an Aston over a Holden anyday (which is considered going against the grain here in Australia), I love Holdens and I feel very patriotic when people oversees says these things, so umma give you a 👍.

It never wears off. The constant stares and questions from people about what kinda car it is never let it wear off. haha

Yeah I can imagine, I miss having that with the Barracuda. I'd always get kinda down because the Barracuda wasn't running too well, then someone would come over and be almost as excited as I was the day I got her to just see one on the road, was a real day maker.

^ Lol alright, trying to prove points with personal preferences once again I see :lol:.
If you consider the price and weight of the wheel an opinion rather than real factual data, then yes. Personal preference. :rolleyes:

And what, may I ask, is that wheel?

Everyone and their dog knows what an rpf1 looks like, but I can't recall seeing those before.
949 Racing 6UL

What are "good sizes" exactly?
I maybe be mistaken, I'm not a wheel fanatic but doesn't RPF1s come in sizes 15" all the way to 19"?
Lol, or would you like Enkei to produce a set of DUBs or 22"s perhaps? How about a set of 26"s for Auto X'ing the Escalade :lol:
Yes they come in 15-19 inch. The 15 and 16 inch RPF1 wheels only come in 7 inches wide with higher offsets suited for front wheel drive vehicles. An NB Miata like the one pictured can fit wheels around 8-9 inches wide without much problem, which also lets you stick a good sized tire under it. To be able to get a decent rim width so you could run a big tire for that Miata with an RPF1, you'd have to move up to a 17 inch wheel, which is getting a bit big, and as far as I know, they only come in 5 lug at that point. As far as I know NB Miatas come in 4 lug.

Basically they are great for cars that need a high offset, unless you can fit at least a 18x9.5 under the car, then they start making them in low offsets. In which case, for a car like a 240sx, that usually requires a 5 lug conversion.

The 6UL wheel comes in 15x8 and 15x9.

Make sense?

That's a good explenation right there!👍 Did the perfomance mods gave you some satisfaction? Or is it just nicer to ride?

Yeah well, I really like my car.. But I want something nicer.. More power and more luxury.. But I can't choose:ouch: I really like the 330CI E46, but I also really like the Golf V GTI.. And I also really like the Leon 1P Cupra R.. And I also like the Audi S3.. You see what's my problem? :yuck:

Fully satisfied, even the price for the parts became justified the first time I did a WOT pull.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Before I bought my G I drove everything from Audi's to Acura's. Everytime you think you find a car you really like you glance at another car and notice something about it you really like. Good luck man, it doesn't get easier with age. :lol:

The 6UL wheel comes in 15x8 and 15x9.

Make sense?
👍 Yep, thats "the wheel to get" because the expert says so :lol:
Not the 15"-19", RFP1's which "doesn't have any good sizes" but the 6UL that only comes in 15". Perfect sense :lol:

Last edited:
Not the 15"-19", RFP1's which "doesn't have any good sizes" but the 6UL that only comes in 15". Perfect sense :lol:

If you had actually known what that wheel was when you said "Someone has a great taste in wheels" done some research, you'd find out that 949 Racing specializes in Miatas. That idea behind that wheel was to make a wheel that came in a size and offset that allowed for the maximum amount of tire to be stuffed under a Miata. Basically saving someone all the hard work of having to figure it out for themselves and offering a cheap, good looking solution.

Diameter is the least of someones troubles when trying to figure out a good size for a wheel.

EDIT: Seriously, stop trying to find something wrong with what I'm saying. It's annoying.

EDIT #2: I should mention when I say "the wheel to get" I don't really mean everyone must buy that wheel. I just mean it in the same sense as saying that BBS RS wheels is "the" VW wheel. The wheel is cheap, looks good, strong, and comes in the perfect Miata size.

Last edited:

It does make perfect sense if you could read. He explained quite clearly the issue about the rpf1's. Which is the limited wheel widths and off sets. And lug patterns.

Kind of how Kosei K1s are a popular choice for E36 owners for autocross and track duty - light, correct fitment, cheap cost.

Last edited:
EDIT: Seriously, stop trying to find something wrong with what I'm saying. It's annoying.

As annoying as your obnoxious blue text?
If I can recall you quoted me, in an attempt to 'inform'.

EDIT #2: I should mention when I say "the wheel to get" I don't really mean everyone must buy that wheel. The wheel is cheap, looks good, strong, and comes in the perfect Miata size.[/color]
I see, thats better stated 👍

It does make perfect sense if you could read.
Haha so its just that i'm illiterate, oh I see :lol:.
No need to insult over an 'internet' conversation keyboard hero, its not that serious.

Last edited:
mmm. K1's. The other cheap-but-not-knockoff-cheap wheel that I'd like on my car...

But the original K1, not their newer split-6 spoke K1 TS.

Kosei-K1-Silver-lg.bmp

Those.

Haha so its just that i'm illiterate, oh I see :lol:.
No need to insult over an 'internet' conversation keyboard hero, its not that serious.

Yes, that was exactly what I meant. Clearly, you are illiterate :rolleyes:

It was meant to indicate that you didn't really understand what he had said.

Your attitude encourages more of it from others. That and the fact you kept talking like you are an expert on the automobile in every way, and want to flaunt this "knowledge."

Because it was so misleading before...

Wasn't the original Buddy Club wheel the same thing?

Sure... but the Buddy Club wasn't first to manufacture the design if memory serves me right. Kosei had the model first, and Buddy Club needed a stout track wheel, so there was a bit of collaboration on funds.

I could be wrong though. ;)

Your attitude encourages more of it from others. That and the fact you kept talking like you are an expert on the automobile in every way, and want to flaunt this "knowledge."

Lol, im not sure what, when or where you're talking about, things can be so blown out of proportion on the internet. But feel free to click the little ignore button if you like, then hopefully you can continue on with life 👍

Fully satisfied, even the price for the parts became justified the first time I did a WOT pull.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Before I bought my G I drove everything from Audi's to Acura's. Everytime you think you find a car you really like you glance at another car and notice something about it you really like. Good luck man, it doesn't get easier with age. :lol:

Try to make a vid of your car! We don't have cars like yours here in Europe..:grumpy:

Today I drove an E30 325, in the rain, with almost slick tyres, alot of fun I can asure you!:dopey: Although I need to control the 'drift'.. Now I almost only want a RWD car haha, gettin' crazy:scared:

Try to make a vid of your car! We don't have cars like yours here in Europe..:grumpy:

Today I drove an E30 325, in the rain, with almost slick tyres, alot of fun I can asure you!:dopey: Although I need to control the 'drift'.. Now I almost only want a RWD car haha, gettin' crazy:scared:

I was going to make one when I went to the track in Sept for Z-Fest, but it got rained out and I wasn't able to make it for the rain date. Next year I'll have some for sure, its just pointless right now with the snow tires and weather.

Just watch out for those poles, they love jumping out in front of rear wheel drive cars in the rain. Sometimes they even bring their friends Mr. Mailbox and Mrs. Curb (she's a real ***** sometimes too). :lol:

Last edited:
The problem I really have is women drivers who don't realize that when they're driving down the street and come up to you sitting at a red light, it means STOP and not keep going at the speed you're driving and just use his back bumper to slow you down. I also love how the first thing out of there mouths when they get out of the car is "Oh, there isn't much damage, no need to go through insurance or call the cops". Uh huh, of course not, its only crushed in and about to fall off, it should buff right out. :rolleyes:

Ford pickups jump out in front of me every time I've owned a Plymouth. Which does not bode well for me buying a Superbird.

Whoa. I came back a little late to mediate a debate, but thanks for the compliments. For the most part, PB is right. I chose it because I auto cross my car and it is light, strong, and moderately priced. (and American made) 15x8 allows for 225mm wide tires, and that is a good thing to have. Besides, my car came stock with 17 inchers, and they looked too big in my opinion. 15" wheels are perfect for a Miata.

Latest Posts

Back