Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Pedobear stickers for the win! haha.

👍 to that

IMG_5925.jpg

December weather doesn't get any better than this (albeit cold and icy). Perfect day to take some pictures of the Z :)

I still can't get over how much more I like the look of the 370Z over the 350Z. It just looks so much lighter and more nimble.

4th pic down is the only one that can make me say something negative about it and that's just a wheel fitment issue :P

Needs lower offset.

4th pic down is the only one that can make me say something negative about it and that's just a wheel fitment issue :P

Needs lower offset.
That's probably a side-effect of putting 245/275 tires on with the sport package (standard is 225 front, 245 rear). The rims are also an inch wider than standard. I like the look, though the deep offset does make some tricky angles to clean :).

I still can't get over how much more I like the look of the 370Z over the 350Z. It just looks so much lighter and more nimble.

Same. After the wow-factor of the look of the concept 350Z wore off, the road car bored the hell out of me. The 370Z is so much the better looking vehicle.

Dope ass winter beater.. :) AWD?

0520081130-00-1.jpg

:) Wouldn't have it any other way, well, maybe RWD but that's just crazy talk. It's kinda sad but I often find myself hoping someone will notice it's somewhat rare and wanna have some car talk, maybe an all-trac celica owner, never happens.

Might as well put up a picture of my current project, 67 jeepster commando. I remember driving this thing around the gravel roads when I was 12, good times. It was hard for me to decide whether I wanted to go Hot Rod or 4x4 with it, but 4x4 it will be. Gonna be getting a 4-5 inch lift, 33's hopefully and a chevy 4.3.

67-7.jpg

Last edited:
Don't put a chevy motor in it. You can pick up a rebuilt 318 for very cheap, and you'd be getting a ton more power out of it.

Good luck on it anyway though. You should make a thread when you start working on it, I'd love to see pictures of the build process.

December weather doesn't get any better than this (albeit cold and icy). Perfect day to take some pictures of the Z :)

Thats yours? Nice!
I still find it funny that i thought "ugh" the first time i saw the car, but the more i see it the more i love it (im glad they choosed it for the GT Academy). I already liked the Z33, but the Z34 is just classy without losing its sportscar look.

Latest Posts

Back