791077624_5_8FXA.jpeg

791077620_5_Mk0i.jpeg

791077610_5_gvlM.jpeg

791077599_5_l1a9.jpeg

791077584_5_381U.jpeg

791077573_5_qWGp.jpeg

791077557_5_Wzb3.jpeg

Some pics I made of my car! :dopey:
BUT, I drove home that day and some one drove through the redlight and I got rammed. Luckily no one injured.. My car's front is heavily damaged but it's getting fix as I speak. The insurance gave some wheels to drive with for work. Guess what, a Fiat 500 :dopey: Next week my car should be finished at the garage!

(Sorry for bad English)

You have the best luck with cars man! :lol:

Looking good though, still going with black on black in the future?

Hehe no luck for me..

Yeah man.. These rims are for sale.. When my car is back I'm going to put the stock rims back.
Then continue ordering my Cupra parts. When I got all the parts, then I'm going for new rims..

How's your car doin'?

here two older pics of my DIVA...
i guess she can kind of "keep up" with the lambo in pic2...agree?

Attachments

• 13.10.07 037 (Medium).jpg
    13.10.07 037 (Medium).jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Treffen-HH-150907 001 (Medium).jpg
    Treffen-HH-150907 001 (Medium).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 53
Hehe no luck for me..

Yeah man.. These rims are for sale.. When my car is back I'm going to put the stock rims back.
Then continue ordering my Cupra parts. When I got all the parts, then I'm going for new rims..

How's your car doin'?

What kind of parts are you ordering from a Cupra?

My car is fine. All winterized up at the moment, oil sprayed with a set of Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires on her right now. Waiting till Christmas break to send away my ECU to Technosquare for a reprogramming to take care of the whole running rich problem my engine has right now thanks to my H/C/E.

Nice car! Don't think there are any other members here with Fiat Coupes. Interesting to see the similarities in styling between it and the Gallardo - apparently Chris Bangle got there way before Luc Donckerwolke...

I just picked this up a few days ago.
Porsche 944 n/a with the 2.5 8 valve.

PorscheII.jpg

PorscheII__1_.jpg

PorscheII__2_.jpg

PorscheII__3_.jpg

PorscheII__4_.jpg

PorscheII__5_.jpg

My favorite picture of the car and presently my wall paper. :D
PorscheII__6_.jpg

A couple of engine shots showing off the huge 2.5 liter engine that is half of a V8 from the 928.

PorscheII__7__op_640x480.jpg

PorscheII__8_.jpg

Nice truck Eric 👍, love the spare tire on the roof with the net.

Thank you, alot of people don't get it and always question it.

Nice Porsche too. 944s are fairly common but still catch my eye every time I see one. I like the wheels too, classic Porsche.

I just picked this up a few days ago.
Porsche 944 n/a with the 2.5 8 valve.

Very nice! These are pretty much collectibles now and its good to see you caught one in mint condition.

Yep, that can be considered an exotic from my perspective on the opposite side of the pond.

Thanks all and hopefully I'll be the last owner of this one.
Now I'm a 3 car man with a weekend car, the Porsche, daily driver to work, the Paseo, and race car which would be the Z24 Chevy.

And I enjoy seeing the diversity of the cars that are on this thread. Amazing cars so let's keep this going. :D

What kind of parts are you ordering from a Cupra?

My car is fine. All winterized up at the moment, oil sprayed with a set of Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires on her right now. Waiting till Christmas break to send away my ECU to Technosquare for a reprogramming to take care of the whole running rich problem my engine has right now thanks to my H/C/E.

Exterior only. I let the engine for what it is becaus after the car is ready it's going for sale. I want something different.. Looking for a BMW 330CI E46 at the moment actually..

Nice! You're winter proof :dopey:
Running to rich? How is that possible? Maybe they can maximize the settings while it's there, getting some more BHP's outta it..?

Exterior only. I let the engine for what it is becaus after the car is ready it's going for sale. I want something different.. Looking for a BMW 330CI E46 at the moment actually..

Nice! You're winter proof :dopey:
Running to rich? How is that possible? Maybe they can maximize the settings while it's there, getting some more BHP's outta it..?

Why are you looking to swap cars already? More power/luxury?

Basically too much modification on the intake side causes it to run lean (more air) and exhaust work causes it too run rich (too much fuel) as the ECU tries to adjust my Air/Fuel ratio to new parameters due to the parts I installed on my car. Only problem is the parameters are usually always off, and in my case, its causing my car to run rich. The tune does increase low end torque plus give a few hp at the peak, but the only thing I'm concerned about is Air/Fuel ratio for a proper running engine.

haha. Yeah, not enough interest or monies to make it symmetrical. This was at a track day, so the racing seat was in. I swap it out for daily use though because it is tough to get in and out of.

front.jpg

1980 Z-28
out34.jpg

engine.jpg

350ci put a cam in, 750cfm carb, hi-rise intake manifold, heads with 2.02 vales, headers and glass packs. But the BEST part is its a manual! super T-10 a speed!
-the nascar plate cover is a inside joke
-I didn't do a AC delete like I should of.
-the $80 purple hornys (glass packs) are a temp cheap solution.

Last edited:
^ Someone has great taste in wheels 👍
Probably more a case of bang for the buck. 👍

Other than the RPF1 (which is more expensive and doesn't come in good sizes) that wheel is pretty much the wheel to get when looking for a cheap, strong, lightweight wheel that isn't a copy of something else.

Dont think ive posted any pics of my car since i got it over a year ago. im bored, so here goes. nuthins changed on the outside, all the mods ive done in the last year have not been visual ones :mischievous:

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

1111081611.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

Why are you looking to swap cars already? More power/luxury?

Basically too much modification on the intake side causes it to run lean (more air) and exhaust work causes it too run rich (too much fuel) as the ECU tries to adjust my Air/Fuel ratio to new parameters due to the parts I installed on my car. Only problem is the parameters are usually always off, and in my case, its causing my car to run rich. The tune does increase low end torque plus give a few hp at the peak, but the only thing I'm concerned about is Air/Fuel ratio for a proper running engine.
That's a good explenation right there!👍 Did the perfomance mods gave you some satisfaction? Or is it just nicer to ride?

Yeah well, I really like my car.. But I want something nicer.. More power and more luxury.. But I can't choose:ouch: I really like the 330CI E46, but I also really like the Golf V GTI.. And I also really like the Leon 1P Cupra R.. And I also like the Audi S3.. You see what's my problem? :yuck:

Probably more a case of bang for the buck. 👍

Other than the RPF1 (which is more expensive and doesn't come in good sizes) that wheel is pretty much the wheel to get when looking for a cheap, strong, lightweight wheel that isn't a copy of something else.

And what, may I ask, is that wheel?

Everyone and their dog knows what an rpf1 looks like, but I can't recall seeing those before.

350ci put a cam in, 750cfm carb, hi-rise intake manifold, heads with 2.02 vales, headers and glass packs. But the BEST part is its a manual! super T-10 a speed!
-the nascar plate cover is a inside joke
-I didn't do a AC delete like I should of.
-the $80 purple hornys (glass packs) are a temp cheap solution.

Those look like Colorado plates. Are you allowed to have them in Germany?

Back