• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Here's my 88 Thunderbird, mods listed in sig, video link in sig

background2.jpg

tbirdint3.jpg

newtbirdpics007.jpg

cleanpic2.jpg

NEWSIG.jpg

I'm a huge fan of those T-birds. Those are the best since the mid/late 50's...and infact your gen was the last GOOD T-bird. There's a blue one locally that looks absolutely spectacular.

Here's my winter setup. I wasn't too big on steelies for winter, but they were one third the price of the cheapest aluminum wheels I could find. Sorry for the quality, cell phones will never replace a proper camera.

supf2.jpg

On a black car steelies rock. I rode steelies on my '07 ZX3 Focus before I took it back to the dealer. :D

JCE
I'm a huge fan of those T-birds. Those are the best since the mid/late 50's...and infact your gen was the last GOOD T-bird. There's a blue one locally that looks absolutely spectacular.

I totally agree. I really love the Shelby Mustang esque tailights and the whole long nose, short rear, short windshield style of the car that gives it a muscle car throwback feel.

Will be driving this regulary starting Feb. 19th.

neon4.jpg

neon2.jpg

neon1.jpg

neon3.jpg

The last one is just to show how well the interior has been kept. It may be a neon but it's a car and it's in good condition, i'm fortunate.

Here's the most recent shots of the Camaro.

Looks like I'll be buying another Camaro or a P71 Police Interceptor here real soon so I'll get pics of it when I get it home. :D

awesome lol any reason why you stripped out the interior?

Several reasons actually.

• I wanted to
  • Remove some weight in hopes to improve fuel economy
  • Wanted to change the interior's color from the red to the grey
  • Because I wanted to? :D

My only issue is the fact that it gets very hot during the summer with all that black+no A/C+no insulating carpet on the pasenger side reducing the heat from the catalytic converter. And in the winter...it takes 30 minutes for the interior to get warm. :indiff:

but I can't even remember the last time I saw a Speed Miata!

There are only 5400 in the US. 4000 built in 2004, 1400 in 2005. Most are stored away in garages, seeing less than 2000 miles a year since most Miata owners have 1-2 other vehicles.

I don't want to be a douche bag, but can we get some proof? Like you holding a sign with "Hi GTP, this is my car," because you have high quality and some profession pictures there. And, well, thats just hard to believe on the internet :P

He's posted the car, his other car, and himself numerous times, Cody. Give him a break.

But yeah I think he pimps his girlfriend to afford that crap.

I don't want to be a douche bag, but can we get some proof? Like you holding a sign with "Hi GTP, this is my car," because you have high quality and some profession pictures there. And, well, thats just hard to believe on the internet :P
Check the other pages, and this isn't that great or high quality of a picture. My camera takes just as good, if not better pictures.

He's posted the car, his other car, and himself numerous times, Cody. Give him a break.

But yeah I think he pimps his girlfriend to afford that crap.

I'm sorry, but I am always a bit skeptical since we have had Doug level's of make believe on here.

I did check the data on the images though, so I am fairly certain its his, taken often with his own camera, which is of a brand I love. The Miata I am less certain about; just seems so epic.

That aside, it always is not hard to get a piece of paper on the car or something ;)

I guess I was also prompted since people didn't ask about this, but did ask about a random DSM. People are odd here, thats all.

Damn! I suppose you dont like giving many people lifts? Passengers only weigh the car down yea:sly:

:D My Camaro doesn't allow other passengers. :lol: The car I'm about to buy will be my daily driver to work and my people carrier. Once restpred/modificed my Camaro will only gain one more seat in its lifetime other than the driver's seat--and that would just be for symetrical's sake. :sly:

JCE
If you don't like it ship it over to me. I'll paint it black, put some 0% tint, drop some Mustang GT rims, and stuff a Ford 302 in that badboy and make mes a nice hotrod. :sly:

Its great with the six and the 351 winsor will fit with some arrangement...and the red paint is still original...

BTW if someone can photoshop JCE equipment onto the car....i would love to see it...:lol:

Back