Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Took this pic on my trip to White Sands New Mexico. I love my little Scion.
Stock baby! lol

:dopey:
l_d61573703b622eaf4dbeac77240ad207.jpg

Its great with the six and the 351 winsor will fit with some arrangement...and the red paint is still original...

BTW if someone can photoshop JCE equipment onto the car....i would love to see it...:lol:

You should find the 5.4L from a Ford Falcon or use the I6 twin turbo mill for your Cortina.

Oh, and I'd love to see someone with mad photoshop skills do that to your car.

your car + 2003-2008 Mustang GT rims + all black paint + dark tint

Took this pic on my trip to White Sands New Mexico. I love my little Scion.
Stock baby! lol

:dopey:
l_d61573703b622eaf4dbeac77240ad207.jpg

I like that color on the tC. 👍

I don't want to be a douche bag, but can we get some proof? Like you holding a sign with "Hi GTP, this is my car,

sure when i get some time ill take a pic with a sign. for now ill just a pic with them together. i work 8-5 and go to school at night so it might not be til next weekend cause its dark by the time i get home.

PICT3061.jpg

because you have high quality and some profession pictures there

a lot of times at track events there will be somebody who takes pics of all the cars and will sell you a cd with pics of your car at the end of the day

But yeah I think he pimps his girlfriend to afford that crap.
actually i have two job :P

more from laguna seca

Cars_1_030.jpg

Cars_1_087.jpg

Cars_2_050.jpg

Cars_3_019.jpg

Haha, like I said I wasn't doubting too much, its just an absurdly nice RX-7 ;)

The fact that you have an unlimited supply of pictures is also building confidence. We've had guys claim they have B22s and crap and other non-sense.

Or Doug, who claimed he had a family and 4 nice cars.

So what do you think of RX-8? From the times I've been in them at autocross, they don't have the umph of other sports cars I've been in. Just kind of go smoothly and then you shift.

So what do you think of RX-8? From the times I've been in them at autocross, they don't have the umph of other sports cars I've been in

the rx8 is my girlfriends, its pretty nice imo. if you want a rwd car with back seats for under $30k then you cant beat it. yes it does lack power, but it has enough to have fun with (then again i think the miata has enough power haha). the handling stock is great, its really balanced and easy to drive fast. if you get a performance oriented alignment the car is even more fun. she has the shinka edition which i believe has different shocks than the standard rx8 so that probably helps a bit. i've only driven a regular one at a zoom zoom live event, but that felt good too.

Which is everything I can remove, yes. It's become a parts bin for my green one; I've already put the windscreen in the green Mini - a stone took care of the original.

This is what I woke up to today :(
two mysterious bricks next to my car..
1003918xy3.jpg

Oh wonderful... direct hit.
1003919tq6.jpg

And to top it off it gets worse..
1003925dx2.jpg

This is what I woke up to today :(
two mysterious bricks next to my car..
1003918xy3.jpg

Oh wonderful... direct hit.
1003919tq6.jpg

And to top it off it gets worse..
1003925dx2.jpg
Jealous people suck, I'm pretty sure you haven't pissed off anyone or something like that.

Recently there was a Civic on a Honda forum I visit that had it's quarter panel kicked in, shoes prints all over it.

Those people should die. If I were you I'd buy a camera to set in your window or something just in case you might catch the car that drove by at least.

Ive decided to pay out of pocket. being 23 my insurance is high enough. I put the car in the shop immediately and will be done tomorrow. I painted the roof black, looks great. im super broke now :(
cant wait til I get my tax refund!
this is what it should look like with the black roof... what do you think?
IMG_9317.JPG

IMG_9311.JPG

That looks wonderful! Now replace those chromeez with those luscious black rims. :drool: Red lines too!

EDIT: About the tax refund: My mother says that alot of her friends have been getting abnormally large refunds... Maybe you'll be lucky!

Yep! thanks..
..as far as the refund goes... about 1700, not big but im single and no kilds. so i claim 0 and no deductions. im happy as long as I dont owe.
thanks for helpin me get through this fellas!

I really like the black roof. It suits the shape of the back window and really shows off the roof line. Suck that some waste of oxygen cost you $$, but at least the end result looks great.

Did your alarm go off when the window was shattered?

I really like the black roof. It suits the shape of the back window and really shows off the roof line. Suck that some waste of oxygen cost you $$, but at least the end result looks great.

Did your alarm go off when the window was shattered?
Thanks!
Nope, alarm only sounds when the door is opened. :(

Back