Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
cimg1533bm8.jpg

its the 2.2 n/a ;)
ya, ive heard that dark chrome flakes like no other..

i notice your in auckland....you wouldnt happen to know someone by the name of Reuben who has a blue BG5 would you?

Don't know him personally, but he's on ClubSub a lot. He's single turbo-ing his wagon isn't he? Helped me out a bit trying to diagnose why I had no secondary boost after upgrading my turbos recently.

Dunno what I should do now, with the Vf 26/27 combo it's got awesome top end pull, but its a bit laggy in the mid-range. And I just happen to know someone who wants to get rid of an Evo VI...decisions!!!

Thanks, ferrari_chris, this is my 65 1200, but don't is more my daily driver, I use only in events of old cars. My actual daily driver is a Chevrolet (0pel) Meriva 1.8 07'.

Well its not that fancy but i like it very much, its a TOYOTA COROLLA KE70 "DX" yeahh, real old school power.

it has been changed with Carina's (TA60) 1.6 2T engine. and it also has double carb. and sheet metal manifold.

interior has two sparco seats with OMP 6 point seatbelts and OMP Racing wheel.

Exterior has nothing special, doesen't have to be changed cause its a legend in here, finland. :):):)

Attachments

• deksteri.JPG
    deksteri.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 37
He probably paid a few grand for them too, but that looks like it was worth it.

I wish I could afford work wheels.

I got a decent deal. $1900 shipped for the wheels and Work lug nuts. $440 for the tires, $60 mount/balance. $5 for the microfiber towels that are for the wheels specifically (yeah, I'm a bit anal like that). $2405 all said and done.

I got a decent deal. $1900 shipped for the wheels and Work lug nuts. $440 for the tires, $60 mount/balance. $5 for the microfiber towels that are for the wheels specifically (yeah, I'm a bit anal like that). $2405 all said and done.

*jawdrop*

I could just nearly buy the car I want with that kind of cash.

Those wheels are very nice Derrict, they suit the car really nicely. What exactly are they? Style and size if you don't mind divulging.

It still shocks me to see figures like NZ$3K being dropped on wheels and tires but they are damn tidy......

Back