Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
What are those sticks made of?...

And why do they have guns, if not to use them in this kind of situation?

this is my bro datto

Attachments

• Picture(3).jpg
    Picture(3).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 31
why would you put the plate inside the car instead of... where it goes?
You shut yer mouth old man. I even went through the trouble of using suction cups and painting the backside of the plate flat black so it doesn't glare.

MyEM112.jpg

The video title says they are unarmed
Protect and serve, as they say... Where's the :skakehead: smilie?

why would you put the plate inside the car instead of... where it goes?

because it is a japanese bumper and the mounting holes for the plate are wider than the US plates and i havent drilled new holes in my plate yet ;) it was one minor detail i had not anticipated when i ordered the bumper.....
n563736507_1054160_4251.jpg

EDIT: drilled the new holes in the plate
n563736507_1071422_1925.jpg

parked next to my friend's '06 WRX

the asian girls and kids loved mine and jons cars (mine is the mr2):dopey:
IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

Then the only two skyline motor 240sx's at the show! my brothers 93 coupe and friends 95
IMG_4830.jpg

Every other 240sx had an SR...sucks for them cuz an RB is AMAZING

Thought I should get off my lazy bum and post some pictures of my two main cars, a 1988 Ford Mustang and a 1967 Mercury Cougar. I also own a 1984 Toyota Camry, but haven't taken any pictures of it (I will if you wish to see it). My Cougar is a project of mine, and I don't drive it much, but almost nothing on it is stock. My Mustang is my daily driver, and doesn't have much modifications except for a 350hp V8 engine swap.

Mustang:

SUNP0224.jpg

SUNP0217.jpg

View more here.

Cougar:

1.jpg

4.jpg

View more here.

Cougar has a 4.7 liter 289 engine, stroked to a 5.0 liter 306.

:)

Have now. :)
f8610e13.jpg

ad95d539.jpg

2e8841ae.jpg

Looks like you might have the same front fender rub issues I have, except with the smaller TT rims.
I had to go from a 225/50 to a 215/45 to get half-resasonable clearance to the fenderlip edges.
First two pics here with the smaller tyre, last one is before the swap.

I love your burgundy interior... and I would love my car to be a stickshift. I am going to try
a summer dragging it, but if it doesn't go well and I can't cope with the super low (4.11) gears
on the street, I'm going to spring for a five-speed conversion and drop the rear suspension
- it will make the car into a proper road-race weapon. :D

Oi! Fellow Cougar! Very nice, I really love the paint you've got on it :) . The rims haven't given me much trouble, at least not yet. Any pictures of the interior?

ROFL!! that video quoted above is HILARIOUS!! those people beating on the car with puny sticks are as "loony" as the driver of that celica!!

here's my "not-so-daily, DAILY"
32643040nz9.jpg

^^ bro that is a typical clean "jdm" looking ride.. i have alot of fc and fd buddies.. for one that kit is not cheap.. he has a perfect ride height camber etc and proper wheels which are flush and those lights are rare to come by... i mean im not a fan of flashy cars with kits and shinny wheels.. but its done right.

Clean cars guys

my daily/drift car
will be adding the finial mods for a while to it when i get back from Iraq... im leaving for japan in 3 months
l_b4d4f5459882a3fcccbe74f719133db3.jpg

l_4cdbade86bd69c33990c998b0b004186.jpg

l_6821942bbd304e81efece780d74e373c.jpg

l_3709cfc127c3db1cbd41f518cc79733d.jpg

l_666ed8af1ac03fcd7002449cea235348.jpg

l_a58b7afaf3b7056299f01ea4eac5ddfd.jpg

l_37c0b8c0778bb4d4c145ee37b2655e11.gif

Snow2.jpg

My wheels are meeeelting!

Oh, and the Stage 1 kit is fitted. Note the shiny new exhaust. I might just have to paint it though... I don't like shiny things on my cars. Or I could just let it get really dirty.

Still, it's performance-enhancing mod, so I can tolerate the shiny. Shame about the no-longer-standard noise, really.

^^ bro that is a typical clean "jdm" looking ride.. i have alot of fc and fd buddies.. for one that kit is not cheap.. he has a perfect ride height camber etc and proper wheels which are flush and those lights are rare to come by... i mean im not a fan of flashy cars with kits and shinny wheels.. but its done right.
QFT.

Other than maybe the color, it's not rice.

I see we're getting our daily recommended allowance of RICE today. 👎

that's actually the first time i "got riced" :lol: in my opinion "ricers" are CHEAP, HALF ASSED, and have MEANINGLESS STICKERS on their rides... why you gotta label me rice for?! :ouch:

Biggamehit: That's a fun lookin ride you got! 👍 very unique gauge set-up as well! me likes alot!! oh, and that yellow FD is BAD ASS!!

Roo: That's a neat little car ya got!! I honestly wouldn't mind cruisin' around in that beauty!! :sly:

Perfect Balance: What's QTF mean? (still got some forum nuB in me :scared:) btw the color... i know it's a little ehhhh... i was actually aiming for something like Venari's paint but the paint job came short of what I wanted because of my budget... The next "job" I get will be done right rest assured!!:

ad95d539.jpg

Buickgnx88: That rice surely looks alot better than this rice! :crazy:

intrepid-NEWFRONT-93-97.JPG

And here's my "wankel" hehe, in case any of you were curious :lol:
firstbt1xt6.jpg

You could've gone for a more.... tasteful color, and rim combination. Not to mention the headlights look quite silly.

It's Rice that's been eaten, regurgitiated, eaten again, crapped out, eaten again, vomited, shoved up a bear's poop shoot, pulled out it's mouth, and then smeared all over a burning baby getting hurled, via trebuchet made of cattle testicles, at a Chrysler POS.

Clean cars guys

my daily/drift car
will be adding the finial mods for a while to it when i get back from Iraq... im leaving for japan in 3 months
l_b4d4f5459882a3fcccbe74f719133db3.jpg
Very nice! Did you swap in the SR yourself? I've contemplated buying a 240sx shell and swapping in a SR or RB myself just as a weekend fun project. It's difficult to find a body that hasn't been completely rusted out.

Most owners who are selling s13's with clean bodies expect premium prices, especially with todays "drift tax". :indiff:

By the way, the guy with the MR2 on volks, that car is amazingly sexy. Keep it up!

Back