Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

yeah, you do... you're just as expressive as a brick wall... kinda balances out with your gf, though

It's weird, normally, I show my facial expressions really well, but whenever somebody is taking pictures of me, I just kind of clam up. I guess I can't really just smile on command, it has to come naturally.

CNG
Ahh I got others to go around. ;)

I hope (if she actually excists) that she reads this and refers all your other 'girlfriends' to here.
Talking about lack of respect :grumpy:

:lol:
She knows...
I even went out with one of my GF's sister.

For some reason I'm always being called a Man Whore... :odd:

EDIT: Try googling her pictures... "Sarah Morse" Is she even there? OKAY THEN.

What? I'm PWNED and theres not even a photo up there? Bull:censored: :)

Sarah = A very common first name.
Morse = I know 4 people last names that are named Morse, and they are not in Sarah's family.

Who is this celebrity you talk about?

How the 🤬 is that proof?

Seriously are you guys going to keep talking about Sarah Morse? Is she that sexy? :) She likes attention.

CNG
What? I'm PWNED and theres not even a photo up there? Bull:censored: :)

Sarah = A very common first name.
Morse = I know 4 people last names that are named Morse, and they are not in Sarah's family.

Who is this celebrity you talk about?

Just don't fight it, we already know.

:lol:

Delete.

Ohh yeah, and Duck, you really think I can't see what you post in the GTPremium forum? You know that a PM is not supposed to go into a forum?

DeShawn, you're only digging yourself deeper

Post a pic of you with Sara and that'll be proof enough.

DeShawn, you're only digging yourself deeper

Post a pic of you with Sarah and that'll be proof enough.
Okay. You win. Expect pictures of me, her, and probably her family tomorrow. I will ask her family if they want to be shown to 97600 members on a website first. And yes we will be in the same picture. I need to borrow her camera, so brb.

CNG
Okay. You win. Expect pictures of me, her, and probably her family tomorrow. I will ask her family if they want to be shown to 97600 geeks on a website first. And yes we will be in the same picture. I need to borrow her camera, so brb.

There may be that many people in the GTP database, but it depends on how many of those people are actually active and how many of them are actually geeks.

CNG
I will ask her family if they want to be shown to 97600 geeks on a website first.

Insult everyone! That will make people believe you!

Oh wait, you've already done it.

CNG
Okay. You win. Expect pictures of me, her, and probably her family tomorrow. I will ask her family if they want to be shown to 97600 geeks on a website first. And yes we will be in the same picture.

er... yeah

so you're going to opt for the "she doens't want everyone to see her" cop-out... not completely surprised, I must admit... but I think we were all pretty sure you wouldn't be able to provide proof.

And her family doesn't need to be in the picture. Maybe you're not aware of it, but couples will sometimes (usually) take pictures of themselves together, and then cherish those pictures and keep them as mementoes of those special moments.

Look around the thread and even in the page before this one, where Ashley posted a picture of himself with his girlfriend, who also happens to be a GTP member and is real. But anyway, we're all hoping for the picture to bring your credibility a bit higher.

Now, before you rant back, put yourself in our position. In comes "Member X", who has a history of being a bit, shall we say rowdy, and starts blabbering about having many girlfriends and being a loverboy, and going out with many of his gf's siblings and blah blah blah. But Member X isn't able to produce a single picture that proves that the girl previously posted is in fact his girlfriend. Let alone that the pics of the girl posted are typical of a dating service and/or not taken by anyone but herself, further proving that Member X wasn't even in the picture, so to speak.

Make sense?

Just as an FYI, I was just fooling around by posting that imdb link, it's not proof enough.

that doesn't mean you can ease up on tunervision, keep bringing the heat

CNG
WHAT!?!?!?

address removed

Sorry, but if theoretically I was your girlfriend, I wouldn't want you posting my address on the internet.

CNG
You know that a PM is not supposed to go into a forum?

You are not supposed to see what goes on in the premium forum. It's absolutely none of your business. It's a private forum, not intended for anyone who's not premium, IE you.

Duċk;2682366
You are not supposed to see what goes on in the premium forum. It's absolutely none of your business. It's a private forum, not intended for anyone who's not premium, IE you.

Wait... They can read our forum? Thats odd.

Also, Tuner; This is quite the predicament you've gotten yourself into. Ain't it?

Oh well, I'm not one to talk. I don't have a girlfriend. I have friends that are girls, just not a girlfriend.

One of my friends sent me the quotes that people said, about loosing my credibility, etc. I didn't ask, but I just said how (blank) is being such a 🤬, and they sent the quotes.

Let's stop this nonsense please. Pictures are on the way.

You've lost credibility because you've been banned before, and then you did TunerVision, then you abandon that account and make CNG.

Back