Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

There's that god damn monkey suit again.. Yep that's Laura (Queen Bee) as a rather frozen Batgirl and then some drunken guy I befriended in the backround. I do believe he was on his way to throwing up later that night..

On and me and Laura have now been together for 1 year and 5 months. :)

Why is everybody having such beautiful girlfriends and I'm single. :guilty:

Expecting a joke...
We should be gay partners. Then neither of us will bitch about being lonely anymore. 👍

Pic 1: Scan from year book of someone obviously cooler then you (who also lost a bet and had to do his hair like that I assume).

Pic 2: Copied from some random girls (who had her hair done by a blind chimp) myspace.com site.

Awesome! :D 👍

Someone obviously missed the point of this thread. :rolleyes:

Ok was that really necessary, you don't know what me, or my girlfriend looked like before I posted those pictures. The silly remarks were unnecessary.

I am no lyer, that was me and my girlfriend on two different individual photos, I hold my hands up, I didn't understand the concept of the thread, but now I do, I shall post pictures of me AND my girlfriend ( which will be no different looking to the original ones I posted):

Here is the picture where I cut my individual picture from-

picture2078qr2.jpg

Another picture of me AND my girlfriend-

picture2056zs4.jpg

And another-

picture2057ub3.jpg

And I have 76 more, I have never in my life been called a fake. I laughed when you wrote this, simply because it was a load of ****.

Do you still think I'm too cool to be that person, and that my girlfriend is some randomer off myspace? Are you still blinded by the truth?

I will however take your remark about me being too cool to be myself as a compliment, thanks for that.

My girlfriend is very attractive (in my eyes), and happened to catch a good photo of her, the least you could do is say I copied it from some randomer off myspace.

I hold my hands up I initially missed the concept of the thread when I first posted pictures of me AND my girlfriend, but now I understand fully, I hope I still don't get called a lyer and a fake, anything but that.

Yes I know you all want me to shutup going on and on, but it enraged me when I read this comment, why would I lie, honestly?

Nice pics 👍 You will excuse us for being mildly (if not completely) cynical, for as I said in my post, people do lie on the internet alot - including in this very thread where I have busted a couple of people myself. I reckon SRV2LOW4ME was pointing out in his usual satirical style that posting an individual pic of a girl (and a very pretty one at that) automatically arouses suspicion, especially in this thread - but I don't think anyone was seriously calling you a liar, especially given that you're new to this thread!! Anyway, thanks for clearing it up and backing up your post with evidence 👍

Nice pics 👍 You will excuse us for being mildly (if not completely) cynical, for as I said in my post, people do lie on the internet alot - including in this very thread where I have busted a couple of people myself. I reckon SRV2LOW4ME was pointing out in his usual satirical style that posting an individual pic of a girl (and a very pretty one at that) automatically arouses suspicion, especially in this thread - but I don't think anyone was seriously calling you a liar, especially given that you're new to this thread!! Anyway, thanks for clearing it up and backing up your post with evidence 👍

Thanks for that.

I understand the suspicion I initially created when I posted those pictures, but surely you can see why I was angry. The accusation made was fair, but the way the accusation was portrayed was unnecessary.

You know I'm a new member (although I joined over a year ago) to the rumble strip so I am unfamilar with SRV2LOW4ME's satirical style, sorry if I reacted in a unsuitable manner, but personal insults don't usually go down well with anybody, including me.

All in all, Thanks for the comments and I'm glad I have cleared this little fiasco up 👍

Yes I know you all want me to shutup going on and on, but it enraged me when I read this comment, why would I lie, honestly?

Don't take anything I said personally, like TM said there have been many people coming in here posting pictures that are basically fakes. Although you went off on a little rant (which could be expected from someone who felt insulted) you also backed up your post with pictures that fit the guidelines of the thread, which around here gets you a good rep, atleast in my books. 👍

You were the new guy (atleast for posting around here) coming in and posting pictures that would make anyone question the actual relationship between the two, and what I typed was just in good fun. Don't take it as anything more than that.

Good lookin' girl though, congrats on the catch. Feel free to post as many pictures of her you want in here. :D

Don't take anything I said personally, like TM said there have been many people coming in here posting pictures that are basically fakes. Although you went off on a little rant (which could be expected from someone who felt insulted) you also backed up your post with pictures that fit the guidelines of the thread, which around here gets you a good rep, atleast in my books. 👍

You were the new guy (atleast for posting around here) coming in and posting pictures that would make anyone question the actual relationship between the two, and what I typed was just in good fun. Don't take it as anything more than that.

Good lookin' girl though, congrats on the catch. Feel free to post as many pictures of her you want in here. :D

The comment you originally posted made me feel no respect at all towards you, because I am new and I have no idea what anybody is like and basically I took it the wrong way, but now I look towards you in a different manner and see you as a responsible good member.

Responsibility breeds respect and a good rep. IMO which is now what I have for you.

Now that I have backed up my pictures to prove they actually are me and my girlfriend, I feel it is time to put all this behind us.

I understand wholeheartedly the way I portrayed myself incorrectly and understand everybody's actions to what I posted, whether they post remarks about me or my girlfriend, or just in good fun, and I apologise if I have caused any inconvenience.

On a lighter note, Isn't she just ;), I will get back to you with that in the near future when we take more pictures, I feel it's time to put all this behind us now 👍

Ok was that really necessary, you don't know what me, or my girlfriend looked like before I posted those pictures. The silly remarks were unnecessary.

I am no lyer, that was me and my girlfriend on two different individual photos, I hold my hands up, I didn't understand the concept of the thread, but now I do, I shall post pictures of me AND my girlfriend ( which will be no different looking to the original ones I posted):

Here is the picture where I cut my individual picture from-

picture2078qr2.jpg

Another picture of me AND my girlfriend-

picture2056zs4.jpg

Much respect to you, bro! I don't understand why people are getting to the point where they'll call anything that is a little out of the ordinary a lie or a picture that doesn't seem normal a "photoshop" or whatever. The post didn't seem like it was a joke at all so I also find it funny that after they're proven wrong, they'll come out and say it's only a joke...blah blah blah. Whatever, it's pretty sad if you really think about it. Believe me when I say "I know how you feel".:lol: Nice looking girl by the way, you two look like a very cute couple! 👍

Congrats Jay! Last I heard you were still planning...

My invite must have got lost in the mail, I can understand.

Texas, fool. :lol: Chile's flag is only one-quarter blue, in the upper left corner.

Glad to see your so happy!

Back