Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

CIMG0068.jpg

At our house on the couch.

CIMG0021.jpg

At Frankie and Bennies, both photos from Suzzies 18th birthday.

Hell yeah!

Actually, Jackie's (the girl in the back with long hair) boyfriend had a pink polo on too... But thats because we're both ballers, and couldn't drink at the bar that night...

BTW: I'm never going to that bar again. If you aren't from West Michigan, you aren't likely to understand...

Huzzah, I wore a pink button-up shirt & black pants to prom to match my girlfriend's dress :D

gained weight, Chris?

You look less anorexic

Oh, come on! I wasn't that skinny. I'm about 5,11 and was about 170lbs, now I'm about 190. we cant all be fatty fattys :P

What’s with the paper cups?
They are plastic, it was a kegger party. double kegger to be exact.

Yeah, I hear its all the rage in the gay clubs these days. :lol:
What? a black shirt? I guess I wouldn't know but you sound like you must know what your talking about. I seem to get lots of compliments from women and my girlfriend loves it. no compliments from the guys yet but hey, if they like it good for them.

Pic 1: Scan from year book of someone obviously cooler then you (who also lost a bet and had to do his hair like that I assume).

Pic 2: Copied from some random girls (who had her hair done by a blind chimp) myspace.com site.

Awesome! :D 👍

Someone obviously missed the point of this thread. :rolleyes:

Pic 1: Scan from year book of someone obviously cooler then you (who also lost a bet and had to do his hair like that I assume).

Pic 2: Copied from some random girls (who had her hair done by a blind chimp) myspace.com site.

Awesome! :D 👍

Someone obviously missed the point of this thread. :rolleyes:
Moral of the story: if you don't have a girlfriend, follow my example and don't post "pictures". Don't, however, made the smart-arsed remarks, because then I would have to sue for violation of copyright.

Banned? Seems a bit harsh for posting two seperate pics...

Unless it's cumulative.

Why is everybody having such beautiful girlfriends and I'm single. :guilty:

Expecting a joke...

flick09041991 was banned by accident - he has now been unbanned. Apologies for any confusion!

However, SRV2LOW4ME has a good point - please post only pictures of you with your girlfriend, otherwise that could be a picture of anybody as far as we know. And even if you do post a picture of a happy couple, please be warned that people have tried and failed to pass pictures of other people off as themselves (obviously I will mention no names, but so long as you grasp the concept...) Also, you may also want to bear in mind that posting pictures of yourself with random girls who you do know but who are not actually your girlfriend can also backfire aswell (that has also been done here too!) - a Uni friend of mine in Glasgow met this 'hot' girl in Prague and described her as his girlfriend, and that she lived in my home town of Edinburgh. It turned out he was talking about my workmate Claire and his definition of 'girlfriend' was somewhat different to hers... :lol:

Back