Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

Meh we are practically married, we've been dating for almost 6 years. I'm thinking about proposing to her once I get back from Europe.

Thanks! I've pretty much made up my mind I'm going to and I think I'm actually going to buy the ring in Europe to make a nice story. People keep saying we are to young with me being 20 and her 19 but when we started dating she was 13 and I was 14, I figure if we lasted this long why not.

Thanks! I've pretty much made up my mind I'm going to and I think I'm actually going to buy the ring in Europe to make a nice story. People keep saying we are to young with me being 20 and her 19 but when we started dating she was 13 and I was 14, I figure if we lasted this long why not.

Just because you're young - means nothing. My sister got married at 19 (and him being 19) and they are still so much in love and together after 16 years! (also with 2 children). Getting married won't change how you feel after all this time!

I hope you are both very happy together! (Says she whose wedding has been called off!)

Just because you're young - means nothing. My sister got married at 19 (and him being 19) and they are still so much in love and together after 16 years! (also with 2 children). Getting married won't change how you feel after all this time!

I hope you are both very happy together! (Says she whose wedding has been called off!)

Well that's always good to hear stories like that, I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm proposing when I get back from the UK, even if we don't get married for a year at least I know we will be together. Also it sounds like I'm going to inherit my great grandma's house (she's not dead, just moving), so we will have a place to live.

Its just a glitch hon. Keep smiling and thinking of me :)

How could thinking of you not produce a smile? :)

Well that's always good to hear stories like that, I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm proposing when I get back from the UK, even if we don't get married for a year at least I know we will be together. Also it sounds like I'm going to inherit my great grandma's house (she's not dead, just moving), so we will have a place to live.

You deserve to be happy..... (as you two sound so sweet) I hope it turns out that way (or better!).

My girl and I

Attachments

• My girl and I.jpg
    My girl and I.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 36
us1ct4.jpg

That's us parasailing on our Virginia Beach trip :).

us2yk9.jpg

Her and I, and her (polar) twin sister and her boyfriend.

us3qi1.jpg

Him snapping a picture of us unknown.

One from our wedding day back in 2003.
Smallhorses & itgirlxx.
couple.gif

testgtptx4.jpg

Didn't want to post in here before, but since she's joined GT Planet after SFGTP1, and appears in some of the pictures there, she doesn't mind her photo being up! 👍

Look out behind you!!! It's the Ochopuss!!!
It's in the US now, planning to travel across the country and destroy SFGTP2 :scared:
Smallhorses, get your porsche and wife out of there before it's to late!!!

Dude, you're WHITE!

Haha, I never really looked at that in the picture... his camera obviously over-exposed, but the weird thing is that since we've been back... I'm more tanned than she is. It is a mystery...

Back