Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

Are you talking to me? lol

SHe only looks older because she wears glasses. Here, let me show you another pic of her.

l_ff543d1f593f56365b319038ec856c76.jpg

Post up or shut up... pics of you and your girlfriend. If you don't have one, Hannah and her five sisters don't count.

Yssman: Only a real man wears pink shirts and expects to be with the ladies... :bowdown:

Kind of an old picture but the only one I have on hand.
eanbkn5.png

Yeah, I know our smiles are really... for lack of a better word odd but it was semi-candid and we had food in our mouths.

Yssman: Only a real man wears pink shirts and expects to be with the ladies... :bowdown:

Hell yeah!

Actually, Jackie's (the girl in the back with long hair) boyfriend had a pink polo on too... But thats because we're both ballers, and couldn't drink at the bar that night...

BTW: I'm never going to that bar again. If you aren't from West Michigan, you aren't likely to understand...

Here in Grand Rapids we call this "Margarita Grill" the "Ghetto Grill," describing the types of folks who are usually in there and the music they usually play. I think Wednesday night is "College Night," but I could really care less... All of the whores from Grand Valley and GRCC come down, so you're likely to catch gonorrhea just by touching a table, herpes by sitting in a chair.

I would have preferred to go to this rock bar we have downtown, but it was Jackie's birthday, so I didn't have any part of the decision...

...and yes, they tend not to check ID too often there, so all the kids come in to get hammered...

BTW: I don't really think its a good idea to have a Wedding Reception at a nightclub on a Saturday night. THAT must be the most white trash/ghetto thing I've seen, ever...

Have a bigger picture?

If you're asking me then sorry but I do not. I linked that picture off of my girlfriend's MySpace page and that's the size of the picture. I'm sure you're asking because you want to see a bigger picture of me so here it is.

l_68cd1ea0589d0b809bf6ce74aea50851.jpg

I know, I'm pretty hot.

Back