Post Your Latest GT6 Photos Here

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 7,990 comments
Ga0d8ip.jpg

Fantastic shots everyone, keep em' comin'.:drool::cheers:

Apologies for the triple post, dodgy internet connection somewhere.

Last edited:
I've only just started on Photomode. Had a couple of hairy moments on the mountain and thought it might look good.
These are the best two so far.
Matterhorn Riffelsee Skid.jpg
Matterhorn Riffelsee.jpg

My first attempt was to capture the Mercades Vision GT Airborne in the desert but although I saved the picture it didn't turn up in my gallery and the replay didn't save either. So now I've lost the evidence of it about 50 feet in the sky. I know it'll take forever to recapture something that just happened by accident.

Attachments

• Matterhorn Riffelsee Skid.jpg
    Matterhorn Riffelsee Skid.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 11
all uneditted, really like the way how the lighting created this effect

mmmm i like them a lot less now that i've seen them on some other displays, last night when i posted them i didn't notice those weird lines above the wall (how do you call them??) but i think i have my display setup quite dark, on my 46" tv they weren't visible either...

still like the "cell shaded" looks of the car though

anyone know how i can avoid those weird lines the next time and/or give me some advice how to remove that? (i have the gimp but have used PS before, but i'm not that talented :P )

mmmm i like them a lot less now that i've seen them on some other displays, last night when i posted them i didn't notice those weird lines above the wall (how do you call them??) but i think i have my display setup quite dark, on my 46" tv they weren't visible either...

still like the "cell shaded" looks of the car though

anyone know how i can avoid those weird lines the next time and/or give me some advice how to remove that? (i have the gimp but have used PS before, but i'm not that talented :P )
I think they look great. I hadn't noticed the lines you mention. Super stuff:tup:

I think they look great. I hadn't noticed the lines you mention. Super stuff:tup:

thank you very much...

i think its the same effect as it is in the smoke with the tail light... it looks like paint by numbers, i think GT used all of the shades of green and brown on the car so it ran out of shades :D ... 50 shades of brown and green :P

Back