PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,271 comments
Oh I got my account created, I just can't get it to connect to PSN, it won't take my password, it spits out an error in my PSN account. This is some crazy stuff.
Does it mean:
Settings>Users and Accounts>Link with Other Services>Twitter
not accepting your Twitter account? Sorry I can't give you a possible solution..

Does it mean:
not accepting your Twitter account? Sorry I can't give you a possible solution..
I can't find the settings anywhere, they are supposed to be somewhere on the top right corner according to the twitter help website I checked, but in my Mac Safari browser there is nothing up on right top. And I can't log into twitter via Firefox, I am boned basically. Any suggestions ?

I can't find the settings anywhere, they are supposed to be somewhere on the top right corner according to the twitter help website I checked, but in my Mac Safari browser there is nothing up on right top. And I can't log into twitter via Firefox, I am boned basically. Any suggestions ?
Assuming you are using the PS5, the Settings icon is like a gear on the top right corner. To link your twitter account, you need to use your PS5, not the PC. I hope it helps you even a bit.

Assuming you are using the PS5, the Settings icon is like a gear on the top right corner. To link your twitter account, you need to use your PS5, not the PC. I hope it helps you even a bit.
Actually I am using a PS4, haven't invested in a PS5 because I just bought a i9 13900KS, 8000MHZ 64GB Ram 4900 Nvidia PC that I invested all my spare cash so I won't have any money for a ps5 until Christmas time.

Last edited:
Actually I am using a PS4, haven't invested in a PS5 because I just bought a i9 13900KS, 8000MHZ 64GB Ram 4900 Nvidia PC that I invested all my spare cash so I won't have any money for a ps5 until Christmas time.
I don't have a PS4, so I cannot exactly guide you to link your twitter account with it. But the procedure must be almost the same. I hope someone know about it and tell you the way, so that you can eventually upload your tuning screenshots.

You guys know what I just bought, a Porsche 917k '70 :D I have been waiting on this car for a few months now. I am so happy that Priano63 has a tune for it so I am going back and testing this bad boy out, it took me 3 days of grinding to buy it for 18,000,000 credits . This car is stiff as hell when cornering, I gotta go back to the tuning board and try to figure out how to tune it to make it turn better cause it is just too stiff. I like the initial tune Priano63 made for this car but after a few laps I am still having issues turning at a radius, I don't know whats going on but I am going to try and maybe fine tune it to turn better cause I paid so much for it.

Last edited:
Does it mean:
Screen Shot 2023-09-17 at 4.12.01 AM.png

`This is what my settings looks like, there is no Users and accounts that I can find yet it says I can use twitter on a website of a PC to link with PSN. What gives, is it hidding somewhere?

View attachment 1287721
`This is what my settings looks like, there is no Users and accounts that I can find yet it says I can use twitter on a website of a PC to link with PSN. What gives, is it hidding somewhere?
Kindly try to use your PS4, not PC to links the twitter account. That's the only correct way. In another word, you cannot link it to your PSN account from web browsers, if I am correct. Anyway I don't have a PS4 so cannot tell you the setting menu's name. Sorry!

How to link PS4 to Twitter

Last edited:
Kindly try to use your PS4, not PC to links the twitter account. That's the only correct way. In another word, you cannot link it to your PSN account from web browsers, if I am correct. Anyway I don't have a PS4 so cannot tell you the setting menu's name. Sorry!

How to link PS4 to Twitter
Listen good news, I was finally able to complete the registration and linking process to my psn account :D What happened was I was already logged into twitter while I was trying to link the PSN and then it would ask me to log in again, so what I did was, I logged myself out of twitter and I redid the whole linking psn to twitter process and was able to complete it with the final screen asking me to allow my PSN to connect to twitter and then apply, and I uploaded a screenshot of GT7 and I was able to see it in my drop down list in twitter, I was so happy that I jumped up and down :)) Now I am going to start my own thread and check which cars Priano63 already did and do those that aren't on his list, same format as Priano63's :) Maybe you guys will get something out of my contribution maybe not, we shall see. Good riddance I spammed this thread with too many messages, I apologize Priano63 I was out of line.

Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All around - SWAP - 1.36

Engine Swap :VRH36Z-R92CP
Wide Body
Rims 17" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing Custom

Excelent any track. Top car 700PP. On Le Mans of course due to good consumption FM1 for 4 laps.

Just take care on heavy braking at high speed when you give some wheel angle . (End of straight for example)

View attachment 1283982View attachment 1283983View attachment 1283984View attachment 1283986

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This car is so lazy that i've used extremes settings for it. The sudden oversteer under strong braking giving angle on your wheel input only appear during this situation. It's easy to control when you manage your input , without late braking. I prefer to let the car alive.
Feels good to me mate. In fact I ran it in some WTC800 events and it won - after setting ECU to 100 (Professional/Hard difficulty). Cheers!

Last edited:
For me on the Le Mans circuit, it is still the '17 Subaru BRZ Drift Car which is the fastest in 3:55 with a joystick. Impeccable driving in all turns... #8,983 ...on a fuel card of 1 you can only do 3 laps, but as the rain happens all the time, it's not a problem. ;)

I took a break from GT7 for allmost 2 months,
Tested the R32 GTR NISMO swap, felt a bit heavy in the corners compared to the original version.

Any plans for the R32 '94 swap, @praiano63?
The R33/34 swaps are so strong at LeMans, every swap with an Group 1 engine is crazy.
And it's my favorite car, love the history behind it.

I took a break from GT7 for allmost 2 months,
Tested the R32 GTR NISMO swap, felt a bit heavy in the corners compared to the original version.

Any plans for the R32 '94 swap, @praiano63?
The R33/34 swaps are so strong at LeMans, every swap with an Group 1 engine is crazy.
And it's my favorite car, love the history behind it.
I already have a special post for my Engine swap cars. Post #2 of my garage.
Nissan R32 GT-R Nismo '90 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks -SWAP - 1.35
Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All around - SWAP - 1.36
Nissan R34 GT-R V Nurb '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.36
Nissan R34 GT-R V Nurb '02 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - Daytona - 1.29
Easy car , very fast , 1 stop for gas and tires , short shift or use FM 2 for 5 laps

I used the suspension, ARB, and LSD settings from this Gr.3 for the Gr.4 and oh my is it a dream!
Never even thought a viper would drive as lovely as this!

Thanks much as always!

Forgot to mention I maxed the gr.4 viper, and kept things right at 700.
LeMan laps sitting around 4.08, but can be faster. I'm just bad.

Last edited:
Aston Martin Vulcan '16 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.34

Sometime difficult to control on technical track like Nordschleife due to the peaky engine with 999HP , top car 800PP on SPA . Superior grip.
Too much gas consumption for Sardegna.
View attachment 1266933View attachment 1266934View attachment 1266935View attachment 1266936

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. It acts like a Gr.3/4 car at 700pp, really comes alive at 800pp. Thanks.

Hello praiano63 and thanks for all the tunes and this thread. You add a whole new level of enjoyment to gt7.

I made a donation towards your new wheel. Hope you get enough of them to replace your old wheel.

I have a request if you are willing. Like Pyrate13, I also use the Dodge Viper GR3 settings for the Viper GR4. That works well but the GR4 is different (less power, less downforce, taller ride height, softer tires). Would you consider optimizing the tune for the GR4? I use it for all of the WTC700 races. It seems more sporting to use a GR4 when the AI cars are all GR4 and your Viper tunes are some of my favorite cars. I use the high end supercharger and race soft tires to get close to 700pp. Thanks.

Aston Martin One-77 '11 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Grip setting / All track -1.34

Wide car
Rims 19" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side ST
Rear Wing : Custom

This is a Grip setting.Top speed is not so good but it love turns. If you want to use it on Le Mans , low the front downforce , less need there , and add HP till the PP limit.

View attachment 1262730View attachment 1262731View attachment 1262732View attachment 1262733

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. Thanks.

Hello praiano63 and thanks for all the tunes and this thread. You add a whole new level of enjoyment to gt7.

I made a donation towards your new wheel. Hope you get enough of them to replace your old wheel.

I have a request if you are willing. Like Pyrate13, I also use the Dodge Viper GR3 settings for the Viper GR4. That works well but the GR4 is different (less power, less downforce, taller ride height, softer tires). Would you consider optimizing the tune for the GR4? I use it for all of the WTC700 races. It seems more sporting to use a GR4 when the AI cars are all GR4 and your Viper tunes are some of my favorite cars. I use the high end supercharger and race soft tires to get close to 700pp. Thanks.
I'm moving back to my house today , i'll try to set my wheel , PS5 and TV tomorrow. I'll check the Vipers soon.

Problems with my G29 pedals , i think it was during the moving process in the back of the pick-up. It seems the wire or + something else. I have one more old G29 pedals , perhaps i can fix it ..... don't know .... :indiff:
I had a problem with my G29 pedals recently, I thought the car I was driving had a broken turbo pipe as it was on and off boost with full throttle. It turns out it's a fairly common problem with G29 pedals, the sensors get dirty and you need to take them apart and clean the contacts with a contact cleaner spray. Quite a few videos on Youtube showing how to fix if it's the same problem. It can happen to brake and clutch pedal too, so clean all 3 if you try to repair it.

Maestro,

Hope you can fix problem with your pedals. Always a ballache when screwdriver must come out, and you just want to keep driving instead.. 🙄

To cheer you up, I bring you this nugget, a cat with his latest mangled mouse. Using your Fuji tune, slightly tweaked perhaps, I think I have won our monthly track challenge on Suzuka..

Finally broke into an elusive high 1:37, that has been teasing me for two weeks!!! 🙌 With some help from Digit Gaming, all credit there. Replay is on my page - no idea how to post here.

Of course, now it tantalises me with an optimal 1:37.061 🤦‍♂️

What I’m learning with GT - it helps to drive ANGRY 😠

I had a problem with my G29 pedals recently, I thought the car I was driving had a broken turbo pipe as it was on and off boost with full throttle. It turns out it's a fairly common problem with G29 pedals, the sensors get dirty and you need to take them apart and clean the contacts with a contact cleaner spray. Quite a few videos on Youtube showing how to fix if it's the same problem. It can happen to brake and clutch pedal too, so clean all 3 if you try to repair it.
It's ok now . The problem was a alimentation wire , just needed a bit of tape and it was ok. I think when i was unloading the rig from the pickup , the cable stays stuck and broke it.

Ford Mustang GR3 Road car - 700PP (Maxed) - Racing Soft tires - All track - 1.37

I've never did GR3 Road cars because there is no way to match them in this class.Trying PP or weight x power matching performance is impossible. It's a shame because they are a very good cars to drive.
Testing this Mustang againt some others top 700PP was a excelent option. Nordschleife or SPA .... (not so good on Le Mans due to few lower top speed )
I love the car and now i'm happy to find a way to race it in a online room.

View attachment 1285217View attachment 1285218View attachment 1285219View attachment 1285220

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Gave this one a try and oh my!

My only issue, only singular issue...the gas tank. I wish it had a bigger gas tank.

This thing is a masterpiece!

It's ok now . The problem was a alimentation wire , just needed a bit of tape and it was ok. I think when i was unloading the rig from the pickup , the cable stays stuck and broke it.
So this means everything is okay and you don't need an immediate replacement or disassembly?

Back