PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,879 comments
Thanks as always maestro.

Is it just me or the car with this tune turns on its own at the climb towards fuchsröhre? It's really weird it happens only there and it doesn't matter if I lift off or go full throttle
You need to consider new physics. If you give too much wheel angle or pass over the kerb , you'll upset the car for sure. Check the video. Full gas , just a very few wheel angle... the car stay inline. Some cars like 4WD or high downforce can be trashed anywhere . Not ok for a road car driven at the edge with Sport tires.

Would this one's suspension and LSD settings kind of hold as a "550PP sports hard tires" and "500PP comfort soft tires" tune?

Thanks!
Sure it fit perfectly.

McLaren F1 '94 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.49

Wide car
Rims 19"
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side A - Wing Custom

Very fast car , sensitive , a pure MR car . This is the kind of car i prefer in GT7. I could drive it on SPA till falling asleep.
NO NEED OF ENGINE TUNING for 700PP

1722273307248.png
1722273317966.png
1722273327500.png
1722273339013.png

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

You need to consider new physics. If you give too much wheel angle or pass over the kerb , you'll upset the car for sure. Check the video. Full gas , just a very few wheel angle... the car stay inline. Some cars like 4WD or high downforce can be trashed anywhere . Not ok for a road car driven at the edge with Sport tires.

Sure it fit perfectly.

Obrigado maestro. Makes sense!

Nissan R32 GT-R Vspec II '94 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.49

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Width Wide - Ofset off
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

Top 700PP road car , 4WD are very stable and you can drive it fast passing over the limit without punition, but to be very fast , you need to play with wheel , brake and acceleration at high level. It's an easy pilot car for real.

1722282948474.png
1722282959938.png
1722282969272.png

You don't need all this engine tuning parts. Up to you.
1722282979688.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Maestro,

Thanks for all your hard work that makes life so much easier for most of us!
On the very expensive cars I prefer to not do wide body or permanent upgrades and only bolt on parts that can be removed. Would the car still be performant with these settings without permanent changes?
Eventually I plan on having multiple cars of each but at 20mil each it will take a while.
Referring to your McLaren tune above as well as other high priced cars

Thanks!

Last edited:
Nissan R32 GT-R Nismo '90 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks -SWAP - 1.49

SWAP ENGINE: VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing A

Almost the same setup of the R32 '94 but a bit more heavy. As performant of the '94 model but a few better top speed. Handling is the same , excelent.

1722288916354.png
1722288925621.png
1722288934265.png
1722288942509.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Maestro,

Thanks for all your hard work that makes life so much easier for most of us!
On the very expensive cars I prefer to not do wide body or permanent upgrades and only bolt on parts that can be removed. Would the car still be performant with these settings without permanent changes?
Eventually I plan on having multiple cars of each but at 20mil each it will take a while.
Referring to your McLaren tune above as well as other high priced cars

Thanks!
Hello. Yes you can use the setup on a normal car without wide body , you'll have to fit the PP , perhaps a very few less grip and very more top speed. Balance stay the same. For the expensive parts , you don't need most of them. I use because to check the maxed setting before publishing any car.
For the $$$$$$ cars price , i can't do anything. :lol: There is a lot of events to make a good money actually. Easier than before for the earlier GT7 updates .

Last edited:

Wide car
Rims 19"
Width wide
Offfset Wide

Very fast car , sensitive , a pure MR car . This is the kind of car i prefer in GT7. I could drive it on SPA till falling asleep.

View attachment 1376562View attachment 1376563View attachment 1376564View attachment 1376565

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
how good do you think it would be not widebodied, maestro praiano? I can't bring myself to install it

EDIT: i just saw your reply above im so dumb sorry

Last edited:
Honestly I like the new updates, Sure the PP's I've changed but I like tinkering with the settings so I'm okay with this. I use @praiano63 tunes as a base then modify them to my liking.

Sure it fit perfectly.

Yea that I know, also when your advoding other cars too. Adds another level to the racing

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone '67 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All track - 1.49

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you)
Rims Width Wide - Offset Wide
Wing Custom

After update the car is 60 lbs heavier and 40HP less for the same 600PP on Sport medium tires.
It's not a dominant car anymore but still fast and still with a great driving pleasure on Nordschleife or any technical track. On Tokyo using Hard tires it's just medium.

1722308307483.png
1722308320813.png
1722308332006.png
1722308343279.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:

Wide car
Rims 19"
Width wide
Offfset Wide

View attachment 1376562View attachment 1376563View attachment 1376564View attachment 1376565

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
How can i reach 700pp without engine tuning parts? By rasing the ECU output or do i need to adjust other things? Thanks

Wide Car

Top 700PP road car , 4WD are very stable and you can drive it fast passing over the limit without punition, but to be very fast , you need to play with wheel , brake and acceleration at high level. It's an easy pilot car for real.

View attachment 1376593View attachment 1376594View attachment 1376595
View attachment 1376596

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
same question for this car

@praiano63 Hi Maestro, on your latest tuning sheets like the R32 GT-R V spec '94 or the Lamborghini Miura, I can't get the same gear ratios as yours. On the Miura it's even worse, with equivalent configuration I get 610pp.
Do other people have the same problem or is it just me?

Last edited:
@praiano63 Hi Maestro, on your latest tuning sheets like the R32 GT-R V spec '94 or the Lamborghini Miura, I can't get the same gear ratios as yours. On the Miura it's even worse, with equivalent configuration I get 610pp.
Try increasing the Top Speed (Automatically Adjusted) field to 450 or higher before you go into the manual popup. Adjust the final first, then adjust 1st, 2nd, etc.

For the gears ratios if you find some problems, just try to match the speed each gear in the way ratios. Anyway , on a "All track setting" gear setting is not specific for any track. Up to you to build your own.
For the PP it have to match if you use same engine parts as me. Perhaps it's a PP bug also , there is a lot after update, but i think 10PP is too much difference. Rear customs parts could give a PP diff but the Lambo don't have so i don't know why. Sorry.

@praiano63 when you get a chance can you do a tune for the fairlady 240ZG (HS30) swap?
I did some test but the chassis don't support the swap engine power. At 700PP even with racing medium , the car is difficult to control. The best solution is to use full ballast at the rear , tight the car , full rear and low front down force. It's drivable , reasonably fast but not fun at all due to weird driving line. I can post it for you but i'll not list it in the garage.
600PP normal engine is nice, i'll publish something soon.

All hail to the king @praiano63.

Greetings from Brazil.

First of all, thank you for your awesome tunes.

I’d like to know if we can have some tunes, after the last update (1.49), for the Mazda 787b for Le Mans (700pp), Sardegna (800pp), and a generic 900pp tune.

Last edited:
I did some test but the chassis don't support the swap engine power. At 700PP even with racing medium , the car is difficult to control. The best solution is to use full ballast at the rear , tight the car , full rear and low front down force. It's drivable , reasonably fast but not fun at all due to weird driving line. I can post it for you but i'll not list it in the garage.
600PP normal engine is nice, i'll publish something soon.
It's all good buddy I'll jus use it for fun. No rush when ever you get to it. I agree the combination of that chassis and V8 in real life is crazy for get the game 😂

Genesis X Gran Racer VGT - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardegna event - 1.49

After update all the older GR1 cars were nerfed. This car still lap regular 1:33 , one stop 7 laps FM1 + 8 laps FM2.
I didn't use front ballast to increase power because it's not fun to drive this way. Actual setup is really fun and agressive. Driving pleasure is essential during a severals 15 laps races people do to make some CR$.

View attachment 1375810View attachment 1375811View attachment 1375812

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thanks for this tune Praiano! Really enjoying this one :)

Praiano - the new tunes are simply incredible. Every one of them. The P1 GTR, the F1 '94, the Nissans, The F40, the '73 BMW.

The new physics are fire. Falling back in love with this game all over again.

Will make another Paypal contribution soon and I'd encourage all our fellow drivers to do the same.

Thanks again for your dedication and passion!

Wide Car

View attachment 1376593View attachment 1376594View attachment 1376595
View attachment 1376596

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks, Maestro. So everyone knows, I was able to gain 20hp by only adding High Lift Camshaft (regular), Racing Crankshaft, and Polished Ports. ECU at 100%. Looking forward to your Scuderia and Gallardo setups.👍

Back