PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,913 comments
Nissan R33 GT-R V Spec '97 - 4WD - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All track - SWAP - 1.50

4 STARS CAR SETUP ****

ENGINE SWAP : VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)

-Wide body
-Size "17 - Rims Width wide - Offset wide
-Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom

Monster car with monster engine. Same pace as the R34 SWAP but differents behaviors. For Nordschleife , R34 is a few superior talking about of lap time and a few more safe.
R33 is ok anywhere else. Not that it's bad on Nordschleife , not at all , but the R34 is superior.

Nissan R33 GT-R V Spec '97 800 swap 1.jpeg
Nissan R33 GT-R V Spec '97 800 swap 2.jpeg
Nissan R33 GT-R V Spec '97 800 swap 3.jpeg
Nissan R33 GT-R V Spec '97 800 swap 4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

@vinipraiano94
We had never heard of you before your father praiano63 decided to charge for his settings, your presence and advertising are out of place in these forums, here we do not pay to read the messages!

And no, not everyone can afford a subscription, and no in Europe it is not only 5€, but 6€ or 72€ per year while my internet plan plus phone only costs me 49.98€, and no I can not afford a MacDo every month.

Me, no one is going to help me buy a TV, a PS5, a PSVR2 and a Fanatec steering wheel! In addition, it would be desirable to remove the Paypal donation from the first page if you earn money on your Patreon site! You do not mention that if a member makes a donation from the first page that he will not be able to access the car settings on Patreon.

With the latest physics update, the latest car settings are for cars that are not performing and uninteresting. For me, this post should not be used to advertise you!

Making money is one thing, but here you are forcing the members' hand, I do not agree with your advertising! You do not have to ask us for an opinion here. If members are registered on Patreon, let them do it there but not here.

I am not a hater, but there are enough of them, go make money on your site and leave GTPlanet out, thank you.

Small example with 2 members who made a request...
Hi Praiano, any chance of a 600pp tune for the Alpine A110 '72 please mate? Just bought it from the second hand garage and am curious how it would perform at Tokyo?
These new Alpine A 110 '17 swap tunes are incredible. Both of them. 600 and 700

Any chance of a C7 ZR1 update @praiano63 ?
...the answer is this...
...you have to pay!

@vinipraiano94
We had never heard of you before your father praiano63 decided to charge for his settings, your presence and advertising are out of place in these forums, here we do not pay to read the messages!

And no, not everyone can afford a subscription, and no in Europe it is not only 5€, but 6€ or 72€ per year while my internet plan plus phone only costs me 49.98€, and no I can not afford a MacDo every month.

Me, no one is going to help me buy a TV, a PS5, a PSVR2 and a Fanatec steering wheel! In addition, it would be desirable to remove the Paypal donation from the first page if you earn money on your Patreon site! You do not mention that if a member makes a donation from the first page that he will not be able to access the car settings on Patreon.

With the latest physics update, the latest car settings are for cars that are not performing and uninteresting. For me, this post should not be used to advertise you!

Making money is one thing, but here you are forcing the members' hand, I do not agree with your advertising! You do not have to ask us for an opinion here. If members are registered on Patreon, let them do it there but not here.

I am not a hater, but there are enough of them, go make money on your site and leave GTPlanet out, thank you.

Small example with 2 members who made a request...

...the answer is this...

...you have to pay!
1725739586691.png

Hello @praiano63 would you mind publishing your current dd pro settings please mate. And in game ffb/sensitivity.

Loving your content/output on patreon. Look forward to seeing notifications of new tunes each day on my phone.

I've configured every one so far. If only I had time to use them all!

B80
Hello @praiano63 would you mind publishing your current dd pro settings please mate. And in game ffb/sensitivity.

Loving your content/output on patreon. Look forward to seeing notifications of new tunes each day on my phone.

I've configured every one so far. If only I had time to use them all!
Hello. Here is my settings.
In game Steering Force Feedback
Max torque 5
Sensitivity 5
1725776982622.png

Hi Praiano, loving the patreon tunes mate 👍🏻 superb! Any chance you could do some tunes for the old and new RUF cars please? Thanks for all the hours your putting into this pal 😎

Hi Praiano, loving the patreon tunes mate 👍🏻 superb! Any chance you could do some tunes for the old and new RUF cars please? Thanks for all the hours your putting into this pal 😎
You're welcome.
I'll do the older CTR3 RUF for sure.
For the RGT no. After a lot of test, the original is perfect , nothing to change in my opinion. I could do a setup if the car was performant , but it's not at all. Totally nerfed for PP racing.
It's a perfect car to race as a monotype without any settings needed. It's a really good car to race and drive like a dream.

Last edited:
Sorry , i've forgot this one. I did this for a friend for Le Mans event.
The best handling is the original for sure but it's not performant at all.
This one is laping 4:07 first lap with traffic. Very good car with rain condition.
I've never published it.
1725804863857.png
1725804873166.png
1725804880896.png
1725804888500.png

Last edited:
Sorry , i've forgot this one. I did this for a friend for Le Mans event.
The best handling is the original for sure but it's not performant at all.
This one is laping 4:07 first lap with traffic. Very good car with rain condition.
I've never published it.
View attachment 1387722View attachment 1387723View attachment 1387724View attachment 1387725
Nice one mate, gunna try that out now 👍🏻also mate I wondered earlier whether you've tried the tvr Tuscan since the update and done any tunes for it? Thanks for all your hard work 😎😁

Luckily Praiano has this set up perfectly so that you do not have to pay 5 EUR per month. You can wait until the end of 2025 if you want - and pay 5 EUR one time and then get all the tunes.
With the latest physics update, the latest car settings are for cars that are not performing and uninteresting.
You write a lot of words on a topic that is so uninteresting to you.

Me, no one is going to help me buy a TV, a PS5, a PSVR2 and a Fanatec steering wheel!
I am sure that people would help you to buy such things, if you having them meant you could and would provide a whole new dimension of enjoyment and satisfaction to a community with a shared love of one of the world's greatest game franchises. And I'm sure that if you continued to provide such value for 15+ years and were a master in the field, unequaled by anyone else, then you too would charge a few bucks per month to help pay for the full time job's worth of hours you devote to it every week.

I’ve done that before. Tuned the whole car before realizing it was the wrong one 😂
We've all been there!

Last edited:
Interesting discussion and divided opinion on paying for tunes. I guess at least there is an opportunity for Praiano to do this and it's an individual's choice on whether they pay for it or not. Backlash and complaining about it is rather pointless.

I'm sure, first and foremost, Praiano does these tunes for his own personal enjoyment and challenge of it, rather than providing a paid service.

For those complaining about paying for it, spare a thought for content creators in general. I've created and shared thousands of decals and liveries purely for the enjoyment of creating and sharing them. I spend a ridiculous amount of time on them, as Praiano appears to do on his tunes.

Personally though, i wouldn't expect anyone to pay for them. I have no choice anyway, they can only be shared in the game itself. But I'm sure there would be other creators who would like a similar opportunity in creating a Patreon page for them. Even the game charges credits to download styles in the form of parts, paint, wheels etc but nothing goes to creators. It'd be great if tunes could be shared in game as well.

With some of the awful comments, requests, demands and regular reporting I see on decals and liveries, I hate to think what it would be like if anyone was paying to use them. I would feel an obligation to fulfill every request and quickly lose the enjoyment and enthusiasm for it.

And then I remember why I do this... it's for my own personal enjoyment and the opportunity to share it with the community is a bonus. Complaining about other people's choices is wasted energy. In the end, it's just a game.

For all control players what's your settings for game?
Hey mate. I play with controller. I don't recall the settings, or if I've ever changed anything. I'll check my settings when I get home later.

EDIT: All fairly basic. I steer with the left stick. Accelerate with R2, brake with L2. Shift up gears with X, shift down with square.

Last edited:
Porsche 356 A/1500GS GT Carrera Speedster '56 - 550PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.37

Good to race on Nordschleife against Renault R5 turbo or Alpine A110
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Wing custom (Ugly but necessary)

Same tune can be used on Alsace mission at 460PP and comfort soft tires.

View attachment 1287432View attachment 1287433View attachment 1287434View attachment 1287435

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Prainano
Do you have the setup for the Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera '56? I have looked for it a few times but I'm unable to find it. Do you have it or are you going to make one? Please let me know. Thanks again for all of your time and effort you put into creating these awesome setups.

Prainano
Do you have the setup for the Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera '56? I have looked for it a few times but I'm unable to find it. Do you have it or are you going to make one? Please let me know. Thanks again for all of your time and effort you put into creating these awesome setups.

Just published one today on patreon for it.

Just after I did this weekly race in the 1.37 tune... which works fine BTW. With sport soft.... on easy level, which I use to get it out the way, if recent tune not available.

Last edited:
Prainano

B80
Just published one today on patreon for it.

Just after I did this weekly race in the 1.37 tune... which works fine BTW. With sport soft.... on easy level, which I use to get it out the way, if recent tune not available.
Hello
Porsche 356 A1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster '56 - RR - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.50
Here it is . This one is public in Patreon.

2024-09-13-porsche-356-a1500-gs-gt-carrera--promo-card.png

What everyone hates on an open forum is any links to sites behind paywalls. As lang as you dont do that, I dont think anyone would have a problem that you have a Patreon-site.

Just think «what if» a lot of experts started to demand pay for their answers and used open forums as free advertising for their services. I goes against the whole idea of an open community.

Back