PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,874 comments
The Alpine 220 is a wonderfull small race car . I would love to know from you about the tuning options .

-Option 1: The original settings with comfort tires is ridiculous. No way to drive this thing.

-Option 2: Sport soft tires seems to be the sweet point for it. 600PP ?? or around 650PP ( original power level ) ?? This is possible to race top road cars 600PP this way

- Option 3: Racing tires , full power , able to race against GR3 cars . At this level , GR3 have much more grip and less top speed and acceleration.

It's looking more and more like a real life tuning shop. Does Praiano need to start an appointment list? :D
I'm 100% fake about cars or racing. I've only raced pushcarts in my life. I'm a fraud. I just accept some donations to able to play the game i love. PS5 is the proff of your kindness and my dedication. I'm about to buy a new 50" LG nanocelll in a few weeks , i'm almost there with your money. The one i use now have so much white spot on it , that's it's difficult to see where i'm going sometime.
I would say thank you to all of you that are turning all this possible. So no appointment because it's not work , just pure pleasure for me.

EDIT: The Ferrari 512BB 1976 is not broken , wonderfull sane original setting , we'll have some good time with it soon.
The Dino 246GT 1971 is ready . Not 100% but at least drivable and fun. It'll be ok to race it competitively any track.

Last edited:
The Alpine 220 is a wonderfull small race car . I would love to know from you about the tuning options .

-Option 1: The original settings with comfort tires is ridiculous. No way to drive this thing.

-Option 2: Sport soft tires seems to be the sweet point for it. 600PP ?? or around 650PP ( original power level ) ?? This is possible to race top road cars 600PP this way

- Option 3: Racing tires , full power , able to race against GR3 cars . At this level , GR3 have much more grip and less top speed and acceleration.
I have a 700pp tune I will post soon. I won WTC 700 races with it at Deep Forest and Brands Hatch, also the first 2 races of the WTC Championship (it was late at night so I was too tired to do Nordschleife). I'm not the best driver so I was very happy to find I could drive the Alpine smoothly and consistently to not stress about winning the races.

My favorite thing with the car is the stock transmission makes a chirp when it shifts. I found no reason to do a custom transmission. I will post in in an hour or 2 and I would really appreciate if you and everyone else could test it out.

I'm 100% fake about cars or racing. I've only raced pushcarts in my life. I'm a fraud. I just accept some donations to able to play the game i love. PS5 is the proff of your kindness and my dedication. I'm about to buy a new 50" LG nanocelll in a few weeks , i'm almost there with your money. The one i use now have so much white spot on it , that's it's difficult to see where i'm going sometime.
I would say thank you to all of you that are turning all this possible. So no appointment because it's not work , just pure pleasure for me.

EDIT: The Ferrari 512BB 1976 is not broken , wonderfull sane original setting , we'll have some good time with it soon.
The Dino 246GT 1971 is ready . Not 100% but at least drivable and fun. It'll be ok to race it competitively any track.
You're not fake. You're able to tune these cars, with whatever method you use. I can't do that. Most of us can't. That's a skill, regardless of how you attain it

Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 - 500PP - Sport hard tires x Comfort soft - All around
I only could this car work with a mix compound due to lack of grip for rear end. Even extreme settings can't cure it at all. SO the only option were a softer compound at the rear. It works. The car is nice to drive . Not 100% but at least you can drive this wonderfull '71 bolid. Even the ugly wings and front aerodynamic part were helping . So better let the car natural this way. It's a beauty. You can use manual gear or not , up to you.

Only Rims Original size - Rim Width Wide - Offset ST

f1.jpg
f2-jpg.1138176

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
f3.jpg

Attachments

• f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 331
I'm 100% fake about cars or racing. I've only raced pushcarts in my life. I'm a fraud. I just accept some donations to able to play the game i love. PS5 is the proff of your kindness and my dedication.
How do you conclude that you are fake? A fake is someone that lies/misrepresents the truth of who they are...You have never claimed to be an engineer or a graduate of a motorsport academy. On the contrary, you have always been honest...and it comes through in your tunes.

This make me want to support you even more :bowdown:

Hi Praiano!!have you tried it with hard comfort front and soft comfort rear? I'm trying it in Alsace mission with 450 pp. It's not bad 😉

Thats right sir it do change the pp i was trying with it to get to similar to ur stats but the thing is it doesnt change the horsepower or torque and thats where is my problem
I have noticed that in ur first picture that you know where the stats apear the old one and new one is blue, u changed something made ur hp and torque like that,
i think so i also tried to increase the computer to 98 and it reached exactly same as ur hp and torque but the difference is urs at 96 how is that possible ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220414_073002.jpg
    IMG_20220414_073002.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 42
How do you conclude that you are fake? A fake is someone that lies/misrepresents the truth of who they are...You have never claimed to be an engineer or a graduate of a motorsport academy. On the contrary, you have always been honest...and it comes through in your tunes.

This make me want to support you even more :bowdown:
I sense he was being sarcastic and having fun with his comments about being fake.

;)Thats right sir it do change the pp i was trying with it to get to similar to ur stats but the thing is it doesnt change the horsepower or torque and thats where is my problem
I have noticed that in ur first picture that you know where the stats apear the old one and new one is blue, u changed something made ur hp and torque like that,
i think so i also tried to increase the computer to 98 and it reached exactly same as ur hp and torque but the difference is urs at 96 how is that possible ?
Perhaps i didn't actualized before taking the picture. Perhaps i was trying another configuration ..... Anyway , the one that count is the right one. The left one is past and nothing represent talking about the actual setting. Need to have a special circonstance to compare both datas.

Now i'm on this wonderfull beast.
f22.jpg
f11.jpg

Thanks to @Diemess for the wonderfull GT.3 McLaren F1 from the Hagerty Driver's club
FQZYDkUXsAIHVe8.jpg

Ferrari 512 BB '76 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All around
Excelent car well balanced , I've put a few ballast at the front , just to give stability during quick changes of direction at high speed. Like "Eau rouge" , the car wer very difficult to controll and it was maintain the maximum speed . But , the good MR behaviors are still there. Very fast 600PP , top 5 more or less in this range . All are very close talking about performance.

Rims size 16" - Rim Width Wide - Offset ST

Front B
Side B
Wing A

I love this livery , when you select one , there is no information about who did this. If somebody know the person who did this livery , give him my compliments. Bravo.

F1.jpg
F2.jpg
F3.jpg
F4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Excelent car well balanced , I've put a few ballast at the front , just to give stability during quick changes of direction at high speed. Like "Eau rouge" , the car wer very difficult to controll and it was maintain the maximum speed . But , the good MR behaviors are still there. Very fast 600PP , top 5 more or less in this range . All are very close talking about performance.

Front B
Side B
Wing A

I love this livery , when you select one , there is no information about who did this. If somebody know the person who did this livery , give him my compliments. Bravo.

View attachment 1138261View attachment 1138262View attachment 1138263View attachment 1138264

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
View attachment 1138177

Are u Running a wide Body Kit?

Welcome back King 👍 I was so scared you weren't going to get GT7 judging from your posts before release. Glad we swayed your opinion enough :P

Looking forward to driving your exquisite creations :cheers:
Can you post a Gr.4 scirocco tune & Gr.4 Nissan GT-R or direct me to where they are please?

Front B
Side B
Wing A

View attachment 1138261View attachment 1138262View attachment 1138263View attachment 1138264

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks for the great tune!
I have a question regarding this car, and classic cars in general: what kind of adjustments would it require to make it work without aero parts? Just to keep the classic look, like you did with the Dino.

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around

What a car for the "Porsche Cup" for example. Perfect line , huge grip , sane ,no surprise even under wet condition , you'll have some rain during 2 races. I'm in love really , a real pleasure to pilot.

EDIT: You can gain PP and power (top Speed) , increasing the ballast value, remembering to replace it on the right position on the car to have the same repartition 44/56. Up to you ,i prefer grip , it's only a base tune.

WIDE BODY ON.
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

What a set up. Absolute dream to drive.

I have a question regarding this car, and classic cars in general: what kind of adjustments would it require to make it work without aero parts? Just to keep the classic look, like you did with the Dino.
Hi , it's a totally diffirent car . Need a new setting. I'll do the classic no aerofoil parts.
's a totallyy@praiano63 have you tried the Jaguar E-Type? Seems to have great speed in the straights but runs wide on the corners. Awesome looking car though.
I have the car. I've forgot it down the garage. I'll do it.

I was wrong . Strangely the car accept the lost of the rear wing easily. So you can use the same settings without front and rear wing.
The Wide Body didn't mess almost nothing in my opinion.
Just a little change i've change to stay the rear end in-line

Low rear frequency to 2.40
And raise initial torque at 10 , just for don't need to low limiter.

I was wrong . Strangely the car accept the lost of the rear wing easily. So you can use the same settings without front and rear wing.
The Wide Body didn't mess almost nothing in my opinion.
Just a little change i've change to stay the rear end in-line

Low rear frequency to 2.40
And raise initial torque at 10 , just for don't need to low limiter.
Thank you so much! I can't wait to try it out! 🤩

Back