PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,881 comments
Praiano! This (Patreon) is such an amazing idea! I am upset with myself for not thinking about it earlier for you. It makes so much sense.
I've already signed up to your paid membership, and I'd encourage everyone else to do the same.
At long last - you have a sustainable way of being rewarded for your monumental efforts.
Champion.
Thanks again for everything you do!
Thanks a lot. Yes , my son show me this Patreon option. First i payed for a guy (crook) for him building a site for me but it never did it and take the first money advance. After i've tried to build a site myself without success. Aphasia is embarassing a lot to read and learn this thing
This Patreon is so easy to publish and lead ... everything over control without problem. Not so much pag options but i don't care. People want to check the numbers , put them on their cars and drive. No time for blablabla. I'll do some others news things perhaps , like tutorials if i could... don't know. Also if the money is coming , i'll do prize draw for members with PSVR , PS5 ..... i think it could be a good idea to repay my fellows donators here in GTPlanet if they follow me there.
I think i'll still publish cars here , but not all my new garage , around 1 car available for any 5 published.
It's totally new for me. I'm doing this Patreon since a couple of days only.
Have a good day.

Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99 - Gr2 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.49

I did the setup to fit most tracks , i begun with a pure Sardegna setting, the car is good but the consumption is to high for a race car. It waste more than old GR1 cars that you can race full FM1 .. This Toyota need FM 4 for 8 laps and slower 2 seconds than GR1 top cars.
Personally i prefer race it on SPA or other similar kind of circuit. Up to you.

View attachment 1377355View attachment 1377356View attachment 1377358View attachment 1377360

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent work. Used it in the 900pp Le mans. 3.47 on full fuel but only three laps in the 50's at fuel six but significantly better on laps done.

I'm trying to see how to allow my donators here in GTP having a free pass on Patreon for a couple of monthes. I didn't see option in the settings but i'll check.
Great idea on the Patreon!
I just signed up to support your efforts. Will be nice to see tunes without having to scroll through all the comments
Will send a PayPal donation also
Thanks!

Last edited:
I saw a suggestion somewhere that for Menu Book 40 (key car cup) I should use a Suzuki Cappuccino with RX-7 engine swap. I have done the swap but now even with most ballast and power restrictor the PP is 420 on Comfort Soft tyres which are required for the race. Can't get it down to 400 although I saw people using it. Is it due to the new patch or I am missing something in setup?
Try taking out the ECU and gearbox and suspension.

Just an idea for patreon - maybe you can have 2 stages of subscription, one allowing access to the tunes and another with option to ask for a specific tune in addition?
Yea that's not bad idea, plus would be lower subscription fee that won't scare away people. Cuz I believe patreon is us currency and as a Canadian it's a little too pricey

Yea that's not bad idea, plus would be lower subscription fee that won't scare away people. Cuz I believe patreon is us currency and as a Canadian it's a little too pricey
My son is taking care of this , he's reading and will think about all those considerations for sure. 1 McDonald sandwich / month

Let's see what we can do.
1722624341969.png

The Bolide ! Think about a very fast grippy little car you can drive very hard and very reactive. This is it. 22B legend. Top top 700PP car . From Nordschleife by Tsukuba to SPA , a few understeer as most 4WD yes but you can control all this and minimize it using all your drivings inputs. Sure you'll not fall asleep with this Subaru icon.

1722624459243.png

Praiano I was wondering the best for 700pp car for Le Mans that can do one pit or none that doesn’t spin out much can do 4.05 a lap or less and can be found in brand centre so your recommendation would be appreciated

Just an idea for patreon - maybe you can have 2 stages of subscription, one allowing access to the tunes and another with option to ask for a specific tune in addition?
I think don’t complicate it. This thread is still going to exist and Praiano is most likely going to use the requests in this thread and from his Patreons (the paying members on patron) to guide him in which cars he tunes. If someone wants a specific tune then they can post the request here, and as always it’s up to Praiano to do it if it interests him or maybe if it doesn’t then a donation in exchange for the time spent on the tune would be fair.

Great idea on the patreon let's go.

Praiano could you do a patreon tune for 700PP SWAP RX7 for Nurburgring? Do you think that it could break 6:30 with proper tuning?

I think don’t complicate it. This thread is still going to exist and Praiano is most likely going to use the requests in this thread and from his Patreons (the paying members on patron) to guide him in which cars he tunes. If someone wants a specific tune then they can post the request here, and as always it’s up to Praiano to do it if it interests him or maybe if it doesn’t then a donation in exchange for the time spent on the tune would be fair.
If someone’s after a custom tune, they should always be paying the piper, imo.

Really liking the Patreon idea, at least from my perspective. For a long time now, PayPal has not allowed me to make a payment to Brazil from New Zealand... and I have no idea why. At least now I can start to pay you some dues. For less than the price of 1 x 440ml craft beer per month... 🍻🤣

If someone’s after a custom tune, they should always be paying the piper, imo.
There is not so much specific setting request . I don't think to need extra $ for this . I always did request during all those years. around 2 or 3 / month via personal messages. Sometime i was publishing or not. I can deal with this easy without fee for members
Sorry man don't buy McDonald's lol it's all good jus gotta figure it out thanks for all the great tunes
Me too , i'm a pizza man. :lol: No burgers. I was referring to price. Smokers buy cigarettes ............. I eat pizzas for free but i sell them for us$ 8 :cheers:

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 - 800 PP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - 1.49

This one is Open for all free members on Patreon.
Perfect balance , stable and grippy, very good top speed. I race it against one of my pre 1.49 top 800PP ghost , Aston Martin Vulcan and it's a few faster on straight but the Vulcan have a very few more grip. They pass on the same finish line at SPA. Very top 800PP car. I think the huge consumption don't allow to race Sardegna event.
Have a good drive. ><(((((°>°°°°°

1722643924039.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello mate,

Been a while since we last speak on here.

I've signed up to your paid Patreon.

Coukd you work your magic on a 1.49 BMW M4 roadcar tune please mate when you get the chance.

Much appreciated, keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the hard work @praiano63 !! Your tunes have been super helpful since I picked up a wheel for the first time a few months back!
Will all of your tunes eventually make there way to GTP? Or will the ones on the paid patreon be exclusive to there forever? :)

B80
Hello mate,

Been a while since we last speak on here.

I've signed up to your paid Patreon.

Coukd you work your magic on a 1.49 BMW M4 roadcar tune please mate when you get the chance.

Much appreciated, keep up the good work!
Thanks for the support , M4 on the list to do very soon .
@praiano63 Checked the message board today, Signed up for patreon in 2 seconds flat for the first time ever. I’m now happily paid subscribed Praiano member ! And What a value! Your work is always on point! And to have it all organized this way is just incredible. Thankyou to you and your son.
Fantastic , welcome aboard. :cheers:
Thanks for all the hard work @praiano63 !! Your tunes have been super helpful since I picked up a wheel for the first time a few months back!
Will all of your tunes eventually make there way to GTP? Or will the ones on the paid patreon be exclusive to there forever? :)
You're welcome. My patreon iniciate with around 40 free cars for any members. After this i'll publish 1 open free car setup for 5 cars setups for payed membership.
I'll publish all the free setups in my garage here in GTPlanet in post 1.

Honda S2000 '99 - 700 PP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.49

My faster road car 700PP on Nordschleife , 6:27 in my hands, it's not an easy car to lead very fast there. Avoid high kerbs and grass. Don't overdrive the car , Only a clean fast driving line.
Anywhere else like SPA or Suzuka... any place , it's a joy to drive. Very fast and grippy.
Gas consumption is too high for Le Mans event.

1722653546324.png

I donated 20usd to your Payal. I’m not looking for a thankyou, this is a message to users. I work hard for my money, outside, with my hands. We should all donate to Praiano, anything, 1usd! After seeing the patreon option, I really started thinking all of the time he puts into this, and the thousands of people he has helped. Helped by making it fun to drive! I’ve always play gt since the first. M3 03 tune is still great on 1.49 sometimes showing concerning charatistics, back out a little and your fine.

But with the new M3 03 1.49 Praiano update I tried yesterday was an absolute monster on rails. You get in the groove on lap 2 and then it’s just … Pure pleasure to drive and escape the world into VR for 30 minutes. Just bliss setups for my driving style sir.

Endlessly thankyou for all of your work sir! I’m so happy you have explored this new subscription option !! People users please don’t be abusive asking for all these specific build you are looking for. Or pay extra fee I feel. He is understanding of the physics is worth every penny. He’s alway working on it, all the time, prob before even many of you were born. Thankyou Praiano! And keep getting back out on the water, that setup looks like fun!!

Ask yourself users , 1 how many Praiano tunes have you used ? 2 How many times has his tune improved your times (obviously with some minor track adjustments and gear ratios and such). There is no wrong answer. Here is the main question… 3 how many times have been bummed out by a tune not helping?

1 I found this site and Praiano in January, I’m guessing I’ve used about 25 tunes so far
2 so say 25 tunes … I’m at a 25out of 25 times improvement.
3 id say a 0 out of 25 times I’m bummed. Only reason a tune hasn’t worked is because I use manual transmission. He he literally states exactly how to fix this. You do the top speed selector gear switch and then adjust accordingly . It’s a 1-2 minute fix. And then I get extra pp and HP to add. In all seriousness, that’s it. Saves so much time, if you don’t have time or expertise to tune cars to these physics.

I’m not the the fastest guy, I’m not an expert. But Praiano makes it so much more fun and we owe him. PD owes him most of all. Pay up already Pd, This guy should be an executive. He should have a job with a glass window office there. People may know what he knows, but he’s the only one that really does what he does for the people. Thankyou Sir. I appreciate you so much.

My son is taking care of this , he's reading and will think about all those considerations for sure. 1 McDonald sandwich / month

Let's see what we can do.
View attachment 1377666
Just looking at Patreon site. Don't know if anyone can help but is there a search function within the thread like we have here? If not might it become an issue as the list grows..

@praiano63 Can we get a rx7 sprit R tune for swap or non tune
Yes , i'll publish the swap today.
I donated 20usd to your Payal. I’m not looking for a thankyou, this is a message to users. I work hard for my money, outside, with my hands. We should all donate to Praiano, anything, 1usd! After seeing the patreon option, I really started thinking all of the time he puts into this, and the thousands of people he has helped. Helped by making it fun to drive! I’ve always play gt since the first. M3 03 tune is still great on 1.49 sometimes showing concerning charatistics, back out a little and your fine.

Thankyou Sir. I appreciate you so much.
Thanks a lot for your kinds words and support.
Just looking at Patreon site. Don't know if anyone can help but is there a search function within the thread like we have here? If not might it become an issue as the list grows..
In the home page you have the "search posts" .

There if you tip anything like "Swap" or "Nordschleife".....whatever you want, only the post with your search will appear in the listed post.

You've also the option beside the "Home page" , the button "Collections" where you'll can find all the posts by brands.

I also was looking for a better filtering options but patreon is offering this. After all ,i think it's very functional and pratical.

1722675751368.png

Back