PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,894 comments
I don't have nothing to hide here. I'm not making 1 million / month. It's not 400 pay members. All this income is shared 50% with my son who do the job inside patreon answering everything all day long. I only spend around 10 hours a day actually for the start . It's a big big work to do. Just to tell who think i'm about to buy a yacht, i earn the half of a Mc Donald worker.... i think , i don't know how much they $
Some people have to stop to say so much 🤮 i get bored of this.
p1.png
Monthly for 2 people
p2.pngp3.png

Last edited:
Porsche 962 C '88 - MR - 900PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.50

4 STARS CAR SETUP ****
Superior 900PP on SPA around 1:55 in my hands or any similar track , very good grip and top speed. Faster than the Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 , you can use maxed 987HP, just set front downforce at 710 , more than this turn the rear end unstable. You'll also need to increase the top speed using a final gear , around 390 to 400 kmh.

Porsche 962 C '88 900 1.jpg
Porsche 962 C '88 900 2.jpg
Porsche 962 C '88 900 3.jpg
Porsche 962 C '88 900 4.jpg

Enjoy your drive. ><((((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
I don't have nothing to hide here. I'm not making 1 million / month. It's not 400 pay members. All this income is shared 50% with my son who do the job inside patreon answering everything all day long. I only spend around 10 hours a day actually for the start . It's a big big work to do. Just to tell who think i'm about a yacht, i earn the half of a Mc Donald worker.... i think , i don't know how much they $
View attachment 1383192
Monthly for 2 people
View attachment 1383193View attachment 1383194

Two comments to make.
1. Community; lets get those subscriber numbers up - tell all our friends who play GT7 and get them on board.
2. To avoid this thread just becoming a discussion about Patreon, its another reason why I feel its a good idea to post all tunes in the thread, even car image/description of subscriber tunes to help promote/drive subscriptions, and also get the discussion back to being about cars and settings. not about Patreon.

Last edited:
Could we get a stable All Track tune for the 787B? I don't know if recent updates have messed with it or not, but all three of the tunes you have listed have as either wildly unstable and spinning out at the slightest provocation to very stiff and full of understeer. Maybe because they're tuned for specific tracks?

Could we get a stable All Track tune for the 787B? I don't know if recent updates have messed with it or not, but all three of the tunes you have listed have as either wildly unstable and spinning out at the slightest provocation to very stiff and full of understeer. Maybe because they're tuned for specific tracks?
Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardegna event- 1.49
This car is already ok for the news physics. 90% of the cars in game after update have a lot more rotation , some of them are totally broken having so much rotaion that no settings even extremes can contain this exaggerated behaviors.
I'll check it tomorrow if it drive well on another track , like you're saying , it's a specific setup, but i didn't remember about any problem with it. If it need correction for alll track setup , it'll be easy and quick to set.

So i test the car on others track and sure you can find a little wheel spin out slow corners but it's still controlable. To turn easier to control you can low the differential from 15 to 5.

So i test the car on others track and sure you can find a little wheel spin out slow corners but it's still controlable. To turn easier to control you can low the differential from 15 to 5.
Does activating TCS help? I sometimes bump it to 1 on some tunes, but most tge time 0 is fine.

I don't have nothing to hide here. I'm not making 1 million / month. It's not 400 pay members. All this income is shared 50% with my son who do the job inside patreon answering everything all day long. I only spend around 10 hours a day actually for the start . It's a big big work to do. Just to tell who think i'm about to buy a yacht, i earn the half of a Mc Donald worker.... i think , i don't know how much they $
View attachment 1383192
Monthly for 2 people
Didn’t a wise man once say don't waste time trying to explain yourself to people who.. etc etc?

Personally loving the Patreon setup, star ratings and your handling notes.

While patiently waiting for Mitsubishi GTO tunings I searched Youtube and found this video for the swap tuning. Tested it and it is a solid tuning for Tokyo and good for Manual or Auto Transmission. The obvious weak spot is if you hit a wall by accident and slow down too much since it is built for the higher RPMs. I figured you could make it even better but worth noting as a good start point. This tuning has no wide body and 20-inch wheels with both wheel mod options left on Standard.

View attachment 1383192
Monthly for 2 people
Praiano has devoted many years to give us the best tune setups on Gran Turismo for absolutely free of charge. This man takes many hours to dial in these cars just right for our enjoyment. I'm more than happy to give $5 a month to help him out. Personally I feel if you have a steady job/income and enjoy Praiano's set ups the least you could do is donate to his Patreon. 🙂

Last edited:
While patiently waiting for Mitsubishi GTO tunings I searched Youtube and found this video for the swap tuning. Tested it and it is a solid tuning for Tokyo and good for Manual or Auto Transmission. The obvious weak spot is if you hit a wall by accident and slow down too much since it is built for the higher RPMs. I figured you could make it even better but worth noting as a good start point. This tuning has no wide body and 20-inch wheels with both wheel mod options left on Standard.
Sorry , i'm on a lot of cars for the same time. I test already the original one , It's nerfed after update. The escudo is still ok , I'll do a second session of test right now. Very soon you'll drive our dear Mitsubishi GTO on Tokyo. ;) :lol:

I think if he's using GT planet to advertise his site, then he should be giving them a cut of the profits.
Ummm...he generates revenue for them. I know I personally wouldn't be here if I wasn't pointed to his tunes. And I'm not the only one. I've seen a lot of places point others to this thread in particular. If GTP has issues I'm sure they'd message him about it.

Sorry , i'm on a lot of cars for the same time. I test already the original one , It's nerfed after update. The escudo is still ok , I'll do a second session of test right now. Very soon you'll drive our dear Mitsubishi GTO on Tokyo. ;) :lol:
No rush. Just figured I would share that in case you needed a nudge. :lol:

I didn't start playing until...1.4 something? So the 1.49 patch was pretty drastic to me. Now that people with a lot of experience with the game have had almost a month with the changes, you feel it's for the better?

I didn't start playing until...1.4 something? So the 1.49 patch was pretty drastic to me. Now that people with a lot of experience with the game have had almost a month with the changes, you feel it's for the better?
It's a total gamble in my experience with the the new physics. Some of the old tunes work just fine, while others are almost completely undrivable at a competitive level 🫤🤷

It's a total gamble in my experience with the the new physics. Some of the old tunes work just fine, while others are almost completely undrivable at a competitive level 🫤🤷
Funny you mention that. I do remember the GTO BEFORE 1.49 actually being driveable. Now? Holy smokes. It really stands out to me how hard it is to stay still.

Porsche 917K '70 - MR - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Le Mans - 1.50

Rims size 15"
Lap under 4 minutes FM 4 for 3 laps.

I never knew how to race this car in GT7 . When maxed , there is no category available for it . I decide to race it at 700PP . The car is performant in this class , i did an easy setup , original weight balance is very technical to drive fast , now you can race safely , with driving pleasure and above the rest , the best performant cockpit view of the game , in my opinion.

It's perfect on Le Mans but it can be another smooth large slim circuit. It don't like the Nordschleife. Suspensions / Springs are so stiff even at the minimum level that it's very hard to drive on bumpy road full of high kerbs.

Porsche 917K '70 700 1.jpg
Porsche 917K '70 700 2.jpg
Porsche 917K '70 700 3.jpg
Porsche 917K '70 700 4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Any chance we can buy tunes piece meal ?

As much as I don't mind paying for good tunes, I always use the same cars so it's hard to justify 7.50 CAD a month personally. And I've a tendency to set up a Patreon membership and then forget about it for months without make use of the rewards.

Really curious about the new Ford GT '06 tune (and any future Ford GT tunes in general).

Dude, add weight, lower power, raise down force, change transmission to custom manual. It’s 7 points and you want him to make a new tune for you? 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
TBF (and I really get what you are saying...I really do, I do this myself) 1.49 update really did throw a lot of stuff out of whack. So yea, all this stuff would get it back to AOB (at or below) 600, but I think he's requesting a tune that is also good for 1.49?

Dude, add weight, lower power, raise down force, change transmission to custom manual. It’s 7 points and you want him to make a new tune for you? 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
The physics update and therefor change of PP has drastic effects on some cars in which a simple "change this and that and boom=fine" doesnt work. It is all different cars.

Just have a look at the BoP Aston Martin V12 Gr.3, before it was as good as any other car, now it suffers from SERIOUS understeer.
A different car of mine has gained a +45PP, it cant be used anymore on the same events with all the changes necessary (I accept this was a traction god so it was just "fixed", but there still are shockingly strong outliners for some PP levels).

@praiano63 Are the gtplanet & Patreon 1.49 builds 1.50 compatible or are you going to look at them too as I've got the "Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69", "Toyota Supra RZ '97" , "Honda S2000 '99 " , "NissanSkyline GTS-R (R31) '87" awaiting setup or purchase?
Cheers for the all your work, the Patreon option is well deserved 👍

Praiano has devoted many years to give us the best tune setups on Gran Turismo for absolutely free of charge. This man takes many hours to dial in these cars just right for our enjoyment. I'm more than happy to give $5 a month to help him out. Personally I feel if you have a steady job/income and enjoy Praiano's set ups the least you could do is donate to his Patreon. 🙂
Well said

Back