PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,906 comments
Dude, add weight, lower power, raise down force, change transmission to custom manual. It’s 7 points and you want him to make a new tune for you? 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Turns out I just wasn't looking carefully enough before posting.

@praiano63 Are the gtplanet & Patreon 1.49 builds 1.50 compatible or are you going to look at them too as I've got the "Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69", "Toyota Supra RZ '97" , "Honda S2000 '99 " , "NissanSkyline GTS-R (R31) '87" awaiting setup or purchase?
Cheers for the all your work, the Patreon option is well deserved 👍
1.49 and 1.50 are 100% compatible. Nothing change . It was to fix the problem of the cars bumping high in the sky like if they were blowed up by a mine. Physic is still the same.

Hey Mr p could you please please check the nee ruf again for le mans...I know you said it's perfect stock and I don't disagree I love it stock and I been running it that way except for racing hards to meet tace requirements. I've been trying to do the 30 min le mans foe close to a week with it and it's just been a struggle...it just needs a little magic touch for le mans...it's either too much consumption or not enough power no matter how I accelerate I just can't get the sweet spot

Hey Mr p could you please please check the nee ruf again for le mans...I know you said it's perfect stock and I don't disagree I love it stock and I been running it that way except for racing hards to meet tace requirements. I've been trying to do the 30 min le mans foe close to a week with it and it's just been a struggle...it just needs a little magic touch for le mans...it's either too much consumption or not enough power no matter how I accelerate I just can't get the sweet spot
And thank you...three cheers for the maestro!

Having lots of trouble with the Porsche 911 ‘81. For some reason it seems this car does not like me. It just wants to fly off the track! Even with your tune. I am still struggling. Maybe the update make it unstable? Any advice appreciated thanks bro.

Having lots of trouble with the Porsche 911 ‘81. For some reason it seems this car does not like me. It just wants to fly off the track! Even with your tune. I am still struggling. Maybe the update make it unstable? Any advice appreciated thanks bro.
Don't worry it's normal. The setup is outdated and don't fit in the news 1.49 physics. Some cars are drivable even after this but Porsche 911 have a very narrow balance setup window. When it's out , it's very out.
I'll a new build soon.

Last edited:
Don't worry it's normal. The setup is outdated and don't fit in the news 1.49 physics. Some cars are drivable even after this but Porsche 911 have a very narrow balance setup window. When it's out , it's very out.
I'll a new build soon.
Thank you bro!!! For now I will drive very carefully and not try to be Senna in the old sports cars! Hah. Fun car though I will admit.

Mazda Atenza Sedan XD L '15 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - Nordschleife -1.47

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing custom

Not so fast for Tokyo but excelent grip , after testing the car there , i fine tune it for Nordschleife. Mainly gearbox. It seems a very long gearbox but remember the max power is at mid range RPM , around 5600 RPM , for this you need to shift passing a few mid RPM bar on the dashboard. Excelent car , just a bit tight talking about the rotation. Just a bit lazy but not too much as most 4WD cars are.

View attachment 1359511
View attachment 1359512View attachment 1359513View attachment 1359514

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Still works great with the swap in 1.50. Thanks

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport Soft Tires - Tokyo - 1.41
Dominant car due to a PP glitch. This car lap 2:00 high best lap for me and regular 2:02 low.

Wide body ON
Wide offset
Rims Wide 18"
Front part B
Rear diffuser A
Wing Custom

For the gears , you have to perform the tranny trick:
Final gear to max value full right
Top speed (Auto) minimum full left
Set each gear ratio
Set final gear the way you want to reach the desired top speed.

View attachment 1312932View attachment 1312933View attachment 1312934View attachment 1312935

Enjoy your drive.
<(((((°>°°°°°

Seems that PD has fixed the PP glitch, it is no more the dominant car in 600pp.

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.50
-Wide body
- Size "16 - Rims Width wide - Offset wide
-Front A - Wing Custom

Le Mans legend in the early 70's , original racer don't have any wing but to be drivable and performant in GT7 , the car need one.

It's a medium performance 700PP car , I've tested all the kind of ballast and suspensions setups , this one was the most enjoyable and grippy. It have a good precision at the wheel , safe and fast , with a nice cockpit view and amazing engine sound at top RPM.
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 700 1.jpg
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 700 2.jpg
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 700 3.jpg

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 700 4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Hi Praiano, what tactic do you use for credit grinding? Getting a bit bored of smashing Tokyo all the time, is there one you use that earns more credits quicker mate?

I'll a new build soon.
Please do turn your attention to the RH version of this. I have 12 930’s all tuned to 934 status and they were my absolute favourite car before 1.50.

They are for Private lobby’s or custom races you setup. He has a post on how to do the custom race setup
I was a bit dim as well to be fair, I thought you could adjust the Bop settings on some of the gr3 races that have chilli's on them on the world map but you can't, can anyone give some advice for those races as can't believe I haven't completed all of them yet. The leading car always seems so much faster and where you can't adjust the settings and manual transmission I'm finding some of those races impossible, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance 👍🏻

gr3 races that have chilli's on them on the world map but you can't, can anyone give some advice for those races
Some cars will be better or worse per track by physics alone.
Some cars will be better or worse in your hands because of driving habbits/skills.

With that being said there are 2 interlinked solutions:
1. practice
2. propably with a car that is better for the track or better for you (doing 2 laps in a car is not practice).

Dont give up, in the races with pitting the player has an inherent advantage of driving with less weight (because AI will always fill to 100% instead of "just as much as required for the stint"), this can create some catchup cases you wouldnt believe at first.
Also dont give up, in the races with changing weather the player has an inherent advantage of running a few laps with the superior tyre because AI can only react to the weather stats, not the upcoming weather stats.

These new Alpine A 110 '17 swap tunes are incredible. Both of them. 600 and 700

Any chance of a C7 ZR1 update @praiano63 ?
I'm on the C7 '14 actually , a good car but with a single weird rear end behavior. Trying to solve the problem without success for the moment. I'll do the '19 at 800PP soon.
Hi Praiano, any chance of a 600pp tune for the Alpine A110 '72 please mate? Just bought it from the second hand garage and am curious how it would perform at Tokyo?
Done. ;) HERE

Hi Praiano, what tactic do you use for credit grinding? Getting a bit bored of smashing Tokyo all the time, is there one you use that earns more credits quicker mate?
Here is another way to do it.

Even with the Heavy Wet tires completly gone, you can control the car very well. I did 5.5 laps with the Heavy Wet in the red..I did not pit.

Last edited:
Back